• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

No...​

[/QUOTE]
Don't cry! He's just...

Well he's dead. But Min's okay! She's a leader!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol are you sure you want that? Ren does some crazy stuff and is highly, HIGHLY intuitive.

[/QUOTE]
Yes I do, Jean needs some fun in his life. He also is highly intuitive and he doesn't have a known roommate right now anyway. Also, how else do we manwhore off?

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]
If Jean is in it and isn't already dead, we'll call me damned because I will be surprised

[/QUOTE]
Jean is actually one of the lucky ones. He, Leon, and Ember have survived several missions in which I was sending people to either die or get promoted.

f725d00bd319566344e997232edc1b86.png

The full list of survivors out of those I made since the beginning. Five more (Two randoms, Ren, Vi, and Bran) have died.

Homage said:
Jean is actually one of the lucky ones. He, Leon, and Ember have survived several missions in which I was sending people to either die or get promoted.
f725d00bd319566344e997232edc1b86.png

The full list of survivors out of those I made since the beginning. Five more (Two randoms, Ren, Vi, and Bran) have died.
Well shit. Nice job Ember.

Homage said:
Don't cry! He's just...
Well he's dead. But Min's okay! She's a leader!

Midlifecrisis.gif

NOOOOO WHY DO THE FUNNY GUYS DIE FIRST!!! TT.TT
Ooooo Leader is cool.

(Now starting to suspect Min let him die on purpose....)

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Yes I do, Jean needs some fun in his life. He also is highly intuitive and he doesn't have a known roommate right now anyway. Also, how else do we manwhore off?

[/QUOTE]
Lol. It's your sleep's funeral man.

that fish story is real. Except for punching the girl in the throat. I shoved my hands in her armpits and squeezed them really hard so she couldn't move her arms. my mom gave me lectures that if anyone hit me just to take it because if i got suspended she'd kill me herself. i squeezed those armpits, winced my eyes and prayed to god she couldn't hurt me.

i ALMOST got suspended.

but most of the physical beatings stopped in six grade. i had a few flare up until highschool but from that day people were terrified of me. i was 60 pounds and 4'6 at the time.

The Suspicious Eye]................ I need to stop looking at cute pictures.... my heart can't take much more shipping.... [/QUOTE] TT_TT so much shipping! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34133-sassywobuffet/ said:
@SassyWobuffet[/URL] needs to post so i can get my blind idiot roofied

Brinni said:
Kind of why I've been half assing my Leon posts sometimes.because what I do won't make much of a difference in the end
Stop.

No plot is ever set in stone Brinni. YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO CHANGE THINGS. And you can.

Brinni said:
Fuck off. I'm closing, tired, in a rut and suffering from severe writers block
Take her dancing. Under the stars.

Say something to make her cry.

Challenge her to a duel.

Tell her you hate twins.

Propose.

Have a insane makeout session

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back