• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I am googling proper medical procedures to pull out a bullet give me a second. Geez.

[/QUOTE]
Nah fuck it. Magnets. kappa. would do way too much damage given that

Spleen stomach appendix stomach intestines bladder kidneys

All places the bullets could have hit

The appendix is the only non fatal spot immediately

Brinni said:
Nah fuck it. Magnets. kappa. would do way too much damage given that
Spleen stomach appendix stomach intestines bladder kidneys

All places the bullets could have hit

The appendix is the only non fatal spot immediately
bran and sarah i think she means.

we have a swiss cheese to solve with Nia and THAT IS YOU BRINNI

CosmicChangeling said:
bran and sarah i think she means.
we have a swiss cheese to solve with Nia and THAT IS YOU BRINNI
I HAVE A PLAN.............. but I still need to wait on Sukes >> seeing as how Leon would realize how much damage could occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say that 5 bullets hit her legs. Four in the left leg (Two in her thigh, one right in the dead center of the knee, and one went straight through her ankle) one in the right (It didn't go through, just cut across the side of it.). The last three you can use your imagination for.

Rip. Thought it was in the abdomen. Given that it was blind fire into a room....

Last edited by a moderator:
Homage said:
I can say that 5 bullets hit her legs. Four in the left leg (Two in her thigh, one right in the dead center of the knee, and one went straight through her ankle) one in the right (It didn't go through, just cut across the side of it.). The last three you can use your imagination for.
SAVAGE

Working on a REALLY BIG post now, sorry about the wait, had really unfortunate timing with Pax and a paper ^^" be prepared friends

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Working on a REALLY BIG post now, sorry about the wait, had really unfortunate timing with Pax and a paper ^^" be prepared friends

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_n349a737hB1son3fpo1_400.gif

willow is hugging my arm. my baby sister comes in my room and goes "Your cat is scary." its hard to type with her hugging my arm and biting me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back