• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
Wait then why are yout rping a super comic rp?
*Shrugging* I mean, the idea of super heroes fascinates me but I don't have much experience with them and the few I do know aren't all that uh... interesting.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Shrugging* I mean, the idea of super heroes fascinates me but I don't have much experience with them and the few I do know aren't all that uh... interesting.
I wrote 2 thesis papers on comic books and toomey classes on comic book heroes in my little studies in college.

I think I'm getting a migraine. I'm just going to walk in this corner and bash my head against the wall

CosmicChangeling said:
I wrote 2 thesis papers on comic books and toomey classes on comic book heroes in my little studies in college.
I think I'm getting a migraine. I'm just going to walk in this corner and bash my head against the wall
Ouch. I think lying down would help a bit more than bashing your head on a wall?

Comics are pop culture reflections of what's going on in the world and making statements.

Batman fascism. Superman communism. Basic ones.

In the 30s they were tools to convince kids to join the war. The 60s were nuclear energy advocacy and now comics with its anti heroes are a reflection on us and how we see the world broken....I can go for days.

Nah....my love of comics head bashing wall is gonna happen.....why just....what heroes have you followed?

tumblr_inline_o3rjvif9ER1tfqmuk_500.gif

I'm back.

CosmicChangeling said:
I needed to leave my house. Batman vs. Superman.....why do they always show batman losing his parents....in everything.
New drinking game

@The Suspicious Eye are you writing bran parent death?
OoooOOOoooh that would be fun.

Homage said:
Sukes has her final today, she probably won't be on for a bit.
Yup

CosmicChangeling said:
She has 3....like damn she's in he'll today
It was hell. xD

This movie.....it's not awful but.....the motivations of these characters are so forced and contrived they aren't people......

CosmicChangeling said:
This movie.....it's not awful but.....the motivations of these characters are so forced and contrived they aren't people......
I still haven't seen it. I guessed the plot hmmmm jesus 6 months before it came out? Whenever trailer 2 came out.

CosmicChangeling said:
Yep.

I just dislike how Marvel and DC are continuously dragging these characters out. They just seem endless

Homage said:
Lex is, at the end, heavily implied to be under the influence of a higher power.
Hmmm.....I feel it should have been two separate movies. A batman then superman and have the third be their fight introducing the other league members have wondered man in all three

I'm just over here with one nail painted, not caring one way or the other about super heroes >> I like them, just not a die hard like Cosmic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back