• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

giphy.gif

13061960_1080587831994711_3342746070026458810_n.jpg

Every time I see my painted nail I think I started bleeding somehow. Pic for attention because that's one of the kinds of whores I am

Brinni said:
13061960_1080587831994711_3342746070026458810_n.jpg

Every time I see my painted nail I think I started bleeding somehow. Pic for attention because that's one of the kinds of whores I am
why'd you paint your nail? (she asks as her nails are naturally french tipped and perfect.)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

gziyQYk.png

[/QUOTE]
Literally never get tired of this picture

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
giphy.gif

images

cats.jpg

^better
[/QUOTE]

(bumping in while still writing my post) I have mine painted too. Just the pinky ones. It's for sexual abuse awareness month so the color is red and you usually just paint one pinky nail so people ask about it. I have pretty bad OCD and I am a perfectionist so I had my older sister redo the first one and then match it today. @Brinni has just one painted (what a scrub) ~~ Now back to my post ~~

@The Suspicious Eye

Last edited by a moderator:
Homage said:
Why doesn't everyone paint their nails? (she asks as her nails are unpainted, as they have been for months)
that requires effort. I have to go find a nailpolish...then i have to do the precoat, the actual coat, the second layer coat and the clear coating....then wait around for it to dry.

THAT IS TOO MUCH ENERGY

My Pet Poro](bumping in while still writing my post) I have mine painted too. Just the pinky ones. It's for sexual abuse awareness month so the color is red and you usually just paint one pinky nail so people ask about it. I have pretty bad OCD and I am a perfectionist so I had my older sister redo the first one and then match it today. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] has just one painted (what a scrub) ~~ Now back to my post ~~
@The Suspicious Eye
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Duh. No wonder so many guys have a slap me if I'm a asshole t-shirt on. Needless to say it was a fun day on campus.

Side note. I have more hype for the Series of Unfortunate Events series since seeing NPH as Olaf than Kanye has love for himself

Brinni said:
See...I know that...Leon however does not.
Part of me feels like you are planning this so Min ends up fighting the nurse to protect Leon form whatever.

Min is very, very possessive. She will fight anyone who tries to take what's hers. She doesn't care who.

Homage said:
So it's in character for Leon to threaten a woman who has done nothing but help him and his friends as the nurse up till now?
No it's in character to do anything he can to help his friends. If that means threatening a couple people so be it. Plus, more than anything, with the fear of everything going on rational thought isn't really quite there. He doesn't know for sure if he can stop a heart or if he can even take the nurse. It's a huge bluff and gamble for him

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Part of me feels like you are planning this so Min ends up fighting the nurse to protect Leon form whatever.
Min is very, very possessive. She will fight anyone who tries to take what's hers. She doesn't care who.

[/QUOTE]
Of course not...he'd never put her in danger like that.

Brinni said:
No it's in character to do anything he can to help his friends. If that means threatening a couple people so be it. Plus, more than anything, with the fear of everything going on rational thought isn't really quite there. He doesn't know for sure if he can stop a heart or if he can even take the nurse. It's a huge bluff and gamble for him
Of course not...he'd never put her in danger like that.
I know he wouldn't but I feel like you would... you have a dastardly aura...

suspicious-as-fuck.jpeg

Nothing to see here.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I know he wouldn't but I feel like you would... you have a dastardly aura...

suspicious-as-fuck.jpeg

Nothing to see here.

*Sweating Intensifies*

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back