• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

Clearly, the 'skelly pope' is primarily made out of ogre skeletons, with a few other bones that were added on later.

Also anyone mind giving me a brief synopsis of where the group is and what is currently going on there?

no he was made from a human ironically that human was female but yeah no way to tell that anymore

as for whats happened we have all managed ot meat at the easts camp after a battle with the west where they would have lost had Nasanru not shown up

Gregory attacked and slaughter an innocent caravan and showed up before the battle

Roxi tried to kill halk but he in the end hired her to help him

Roxas is around being an nymph

side characters are getting focused on

Home now, sorry guys. I had the perfect reply in the middle of class but my proxy wasn't working so I was unable to post it.

War Hammer has to be the best game.. Ever. I like 40k way more than fantasy though. Something about the black templars just tickles me silly.

yeah though they tend to go grim derp a bit to much in 40k though gw gave chaos a win in fantasy an di bet you can guess my favorite fantasy character

that answer was not as funny as i hoped

I don't do humour..

I develop characters and then try and stay in their frame of mind. She got confused as did I, but for a different reason. Her confusion was brought on by trauma and self doubt.. My confusion was brought on by so many decisions..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back