• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

@Alstromeria

Probably busy? Or something of the sorts. He's in a completely different time zone than us, so...

xD

I'm here guys, time to get started on a reply until I have my first class.

I have the worst friends. They post things that I'm typing because I'm paying you guys more attention than I'm paying them.

Well, I finally replied. Sorry for the wait; today has been hell...

@Cookie the Brave

Of course. This is, like, my writing/friends time. I need time to myself for writing and talking to friends. :3 And plus, I finally have a break while the clothes are in the washer. Ugh... There's about two loads and each load takes about an hour and a half to two hours to do, and then I still have to pack, and I need to take a shower...

Oh, my God, kill me now.

@Javax I won't kill you until we finish this role play story. Your character is going to be as high as a kite for the next day or so which should give you time to focus on other things.

@Cookie the Brave

Heh. Alright... And perhaps being drugged and whatnot will put my character in an idle position while I'm gone, 'cause I'm leaving tomorrow morning. .w.

@Alstromeria

I'm sure I will. Although, I'm also sure that there will be the "shitty moment which will probably make me depressed as fuck for a few hours" kind of issue that happens every year.

Welp, I'm finally off to bed now. Thank God... Anyway, if there happens to be replies when I wake up in the morning and I have time, I'll reply once or twice. And also, if I don't get the chance to put Roxii in an idle position, feel free to control her subtly and whatnot with responses, a few actions, etc.; just keep her in character. But yeah. G'night. And g'bye for a bit if I don't get on before I leave. ^^ (<3)

I forgot about posting here and lacked proper inspiration I feel bad about it

but i have it now

Halloo.

I just came by to do a really quick reply and say hi, but now I have to go. Bye, guys. ^^ I'll be back soon. (<3)

I'm stumped.

I have no idea where to go with that (mostly because I don't understand what he said). This is certainly a predicament.

well he is either coming onto her or offering to protect her as technically he isn't part of anything he is just kinda there

@Karcen By coming on to.. What do you mean? Should Elise say that she has a price or should she take him up on the protection offer? Hmm... So many choices and not enough writing skill.

the coming onto her was a joke he is offering protection i mean he did want a kid the other day and here is one on a silver platter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back