• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

@Jonnyboy98 Basically, everything's going down in a camp. One of my neutral characters, a twelve year old girl named Elise, is working the caravan in the middle of the camp. My main character and the other neutral are in the apothecary's tent in which he (my main) is being healed and my other neutral (the apothecary) is working on her own remedies to common injuries and diseases. I'm waiting for someone to interact with any of them. Be it by entering the apothecary's tent or walking up to the caravan for a trade.

If you want a more in-depth view on my neutrals and main just take a look under the neutral character's tab and the character sign-up tab. It's more for a better understanding of what you should do if you want to interact with them.

i've realized i've had a bit too much stagnant action here, but once night falls, things will get more interesting, i promise. So @Cookie the Brave , have elsie confirm halk's boot idea for her, @TheMaskedMurderess , have Roxas try to help halk enchant, then i'll post for halk, @Javax will post, then ill post again with some action. allright?

Ugh. I've been out all da. In the blistering heat just to go to a two hour college visit and then have dinner with my parents and finally go home only to find out that i'm locked out of the house.

I'm so tired. ,_,

And my phone is being a piece of shit.

@Karcen

It's fine. I completely understand. ^^ I was just wondering if anyone was even still around, ya'know?

i'm still here, and i hate everyone for not posting what i told them to xD

mask did say she dropped her laptop down the stairs, and with the apps down for her phone she might not be here for a while. But @Cookie the Brave ...

COOKIE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE lol

Heuhe. Yeah. Now I remember; I forgot about that.

aND YEAH you cookie

Well, I'll just continue to play around with L4D2 mods and DLC and whatnot.

And sleep. I should probably sleep.

I'm waiting for Roxii to wake up in the apothecary tent before I post.

That way I can tie everything up in a big post that saves me from having to read everything over and over again.

SorryIpassedout

oH

well why didn't you say so ya dork

I'll post when I get back home; I'm headed to church right now.

@Alstromeria

And I play on PC, Steam specifically. And it may be old, but old games are some of my favourites. :3

@Alstromeria

Yeah.. Understandable.

And I'll respond soon; I'm home for only a few, but now we're goin' to the store. Ugh. =w=

i swear, moms have the power to control time, i spent three months in a clothes outlet with mine one afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back