• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

...what

//...re-reads the ooc chat.

...what

and sorry i may or may not be getting back into writing

yee stories

..oh

...OH

That, yeah.. okay.

Sorry; I completely forgot about that..

Eyyy, fixed it.

..I think.

So, I have a question. Am I allowed to do some solo story development which spans a fair distance or do I have to keep it brief? I'm just curious because soon I'll want to to try and develop my characters more. Mostly Sibel and Elise. Also, can I kill off my main and replace it with a neutral character?

@Javax @Alstromeria

Yes. I figured elise would kill gregory. But wait until the people I have set attack, they'll be launching fire, I'll have them hit the infirmiry. Gregory can burn to a crisp, huehuehue

AND HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY ONLINE

i didn't expect the attack to take so long to come i mean i could do something but i think it is to early for the weekly dungeon report

lol, yea, it seems alot of us have had difficulty posting, i know i've been planning this for like, what, a week now? anyways, when time slows for others, time slows in the rp i guess.

or not could be funny though not sure if the background soldiers would take well to it

you know what it is time for a report because why not

I just don't have much free time and when I do I tend to get distracted or have more ideas than I can write down.

i'm honestly not blaming you personally i mean i have seen people post about their character when not interacting i mean you have your own sub plots with just your characters involved i could easily or rather should do that

yee. its fun playing around with multiple charecters. Especially those that clash. And those that are so different they just click. Like, in a zombie RP i made a devilishly clever yet mentally insane teenager, and someone else made a strong silent muscle guy. We ended up traveling together, the guy who played the musclehead dropped out, so i played for him.

they ended up making it to an oil rig away from everyone else. just the two of them, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back