• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

i'm glad to have such an active chat section, chatty players = happy rp

let us time skip to morning, yee yee?

G'morning from the CDT time zone. ^^

I've got my coffee, and I'm ready to kill people, wreck lives, and blow things up make new friends and protect people from the baddies.

...Yeah. That.

@Alstromeria

I can. :3 But I was gonna go ahead and have the time-skip since Halk already went to bed. And I figured it might take her a bit to find her target. (And the wonderful waiting.)

yee. now all we need to do is see what @Queen of Fantasy does during the night. After that, I'm planning for there to be 'the big skrimish,' the first act of war.

There's gonna be like, five rouge mages that lead the humans to Halk's encampment, and the old dead guy ( @Karcen ) is going to show up, but not before Halk does something... interesting... then they're going to get pinned down and the old dead guy's gonna help them out, etcetera etcetera, getting too far ahead of myself, but Halk's coat is going to play an important role against the rouge mages.

oh, she said she wouldn't be here awhile didn't she? well. Ah, let's just wait for her. I think the siren will make things interesting.

yee, cuz, if you make a charecter and post more than once, all yalls BETTA be stickin with me till the end.

@TheMaskedMurderess

Sweet! Yes, please add pictures, seems pretty legit

allright, lets get this motherfuckin ball ROLLIN!!!

welllllllllllll i believe it's time for me to add a PEOPLE tab! Yayy, Kelvin will be there, and so will the other dude. So if you name somebody, put them there. I'll put in a request for the tab, then gggggget posting ASAP

Hey @Karcen , have the dead guy hang back for one more post, i would like there to be a sense of almost defeat to make Nansaru to seem like a hero to the east's soldiers.

lil bit, yea. We have too many charecters developing now, maybe I'll tag you later once everything's settled.

lil bit, yea. We have too many charecters developing now, maybe I'll tag you later once everything's settled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back