• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Class of 2019

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a Detailed RP about a group of teens from very unusual backgrounds.  Each falls into a stereotype that is anything BUT stereotypical.  Most hide who they are from the world.  (My own character is an exception - sort of.  But then he doesn't start out shouting who he is.  He is the new Sheriff's son.  This does not necessarily make one popular.)   That would make him the most normal member of the whole lot - if he didn't harbor another secret - like being a supergenius working on DARPA type science projects in his spare time.

That still makes him one of the more normal characters.  At least he isn't the illegal alien (half alien actually - mom was human) or immortal (victim of a Frankenstein era type experiment), or the offspring of super spies, 

Link to the RP

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 4 of 5 slots needed to get started period.  Currently we are 50/50 for genders.

I think I'ved changed my mind it looks fun and if you still need people in a few days I'll probs be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back