• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men: Second Class

Could I do a character that is multiple people?

Was going to go for the Stepford Cuckoos. Anywhere from 3-5 of them

of course :) though if you do do (lol) the stepfords, i had some tentative plans for emma frost, they're malleable, so if you come with something, then ill work around it

Purely out of curiosity, are humans and/or other non-mutant metahumans acceptable as characters? And if yes to the latter, what kinds of metahumans are acceptable? My muse is running a bit wild with this concept so I want to make sure I stay within the rules.

as long as the humans are in some relation part of the X-Men universe, then thats totally fine, and yeah as long it's in some way marvel related then i dont see a problem, just stay in the X-Men zone of the universe for now as they are all that the public are currently aware of

as long as the humans are in some relation part of the X-Men universe, then thats totally fine, and yeah as long it's in some way marvel related then i dont see a problem, just stay in the X-Men zone of the universe for now as they are all that the public are currently aware of
Sounds good to me! I have a more solid concept in mind now, so I'll shoot you a DM in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back