• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men: Second Class

Could I do a character that is multiple people?

Was going to go for the Stepford Cuckoos. Anywhere from 3-5 of them

of course :) though if you do do (lol) the stepfords, i had some tentative plans for emma frost, they're malleable, so if you come with something, then ill work around it

Purely out of curiosity, are humans and/or other non-mutant metahumans acceptable as characters? And if yes to the latter, what kinds of metahumans are acceptable? My muse is running a bit wild with this concept so I want to make sure I stay within the rules.

as long as the humans are in some relation part of the X-Men universe, then thats totally fine, and yeah as long it's in some way marvel related then i dont see a problem, just stay in the X-Men zone of the universe for now as they are all that the public are currently aware of

as long as the humans are in some relation part of the X-Men universe, then thats totally fine, and yeah as long it's in some way marvel related then i dont see a problem, just stay in the X-Men zone of the universe for now as they are all that the public are currently aware of
Sounds good to me! I have a more solid concept in mind now, so I'll shoot you a DM in a bit.

Bump with an announcement. I'll be going on vacation next week, i'll have internet access for all but friday and saturday, so i'm designating Strawberryspiral as my interim cogm, so hit them up if your interested during those days

this sounds interesting. Only question; are we able to play any mutant or must they be a main stay member of the X-men?

as long as they are x-men adjacent, then your good, so they can be nee mutants/young x-men/marauders/X-Men 2099 ect

Recommending joining this to any potential players looking at this thread. We've got a very interesting story going on and we allow a great number of canons to play as.

so around when is there gonna be a character sheet to fill out? I'm thinking of playing Havok or Colossus

Bump, looking for more players, the ooc link is on page 1 where the character sheet is as well, plenty of time to play catch up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back