• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

billthesomething said:
if you plan to join could you not RP as a wrestler
I don't know what the problem with that is.

It's no sillier than a man in a bat costume punching criminals in the face...

But okay.

Barbas said:
I find that wrestling character tend to I find that WWE characters tend brake the flow of RPs (And yes this is coming from the guy who has played sheogorath) But also wish to see players reach out from their comfort zones in terms of familiarity. you can play as a wrestler if you wish, but i ask you please not to

billthesomething said:
I find that wrestling character tend to I find that WWE characters tend brake the flow of RPs (And yes this is coming from the guy who has played sheogorath) But also wish to see players reach out from their comfort zones in terms of familiarity. you can play as a wrestler if you wish, but i ask you please not to
Sheogorath is not THAT bad, is he?

billthesomething said:
I've RPed wrestlers in....7-ish RPs, and the flow being broken is my fault as a writer and RPer rather than the entire concept of wrestlers.

Donder172 said:
Sheogorath is not THAT bad, is he?
You don't want to know.

Crenando said:
I've RPed wrestlers in....7-ish RPs, and the flow being broken is my fault as a writer and RPer rather than the entire concept of wrestlers.
You don't want to know.
Then you are probably happy that I reached cap of chars, because I was planning to use Sheogorath

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
I did post in a universe and was going to have Sauron join Chaos but Lordvader started ignoring me for some reason so I decided it was best to just leave that team and just have Sauron go solo.
I should have specified your most recent character, my fault for not mentioning that, sorry!

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]Um where to then?

[/QUOTE]
adventure time, dragon age or red dead or you could make supernatural a universe

ManyFaces said:
Since Valve is open can I toss Thrax in there or is something happening and I should wait?
You can,nothing serious is happening.sans is talking to rattman,alphas and GLaDOS are working on determination,and that's about it I think.

@Birdsie what is a good way to start my rp? My Idea : Start with a space battle in the Star Wars Universe and then have a portal pull me into the main universe where I crash and get hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revan Alek Shan] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] what is a good way to start my rp? My Idea : Start with a space battle in the Star Wars Universe and then have a portal pull me into the main universe where I crash and get hurt.
Not all Universes are open.

I advise you read OVERVIEW and scroll down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back