• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

BloodHasSpilled said:
@MTchaos1134 @ManyFaces
Bridget looked around at the room. It looked almost as if it had cells in it. One of the 'cell' doors were open. Tossing a yo-yo in the cell and halting it in place, he rolled over to it in mid-air, shrouded in electricity, albeit he wasn't very quiet in performing this. Landing on the floor, he spotted a wide vent. Opening the door to this entry, he then laced it with cut yo-yo string, holding it firm, but not sticking it in place. He hid his feet with a stacked pile of five yo-yos, and if Thrax came in the front, his mechanical bear Roger hid his face.
ManyFaces said:

Thrax

Thrax hissed something under his breath about GLaDOS, if there was anything he knew about other people it was that they usually didn't enjoy heat. He would smoke out his target, and if that didn't work he could just work his way down listening to any sounds that might lead him to what appeared to be a bear of some sort. Thrax went around the upper floor gathering anything flameable and putting it in a pile, he struck his index claw against the items and waited. If he was lucky he might hear coughing or wheezing.

(Portal)

@MTchaos1134 @BloodHasSpilled
Cameras silently watch thrax and Bridget, she was taking notes, and soon she will have the information she needs. Outside of this course there were many turrets. Waiting to shoot anyone who tries to escape it.

Bridget was comfy in his hiding position. Suddenly, throughout the vent, it started to become... Unusually warm. What was this? Had this... Strange-looking man cast some sort of fire spell? The crossdresser didn't know. As such, being used to heat most of the time, simply took the veil off his head to make him last longer without any uncomfortable groaning.

@Lordvader59 @MTchaos1134

*i see the crystal gems as I go onto the portal, knowing I might get somewhere else, but the gem portal malfunctions and it sends me and the crystal gems to different worlds.*

Mizelia stands up, taking a closer look at the prison she was in and to see what's outside if she there is anything she can see through with her own eyes while using the Force to sense her surroundings.

@Lordvader59

Users who are viewing this thread

Back