• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot) - Additional IC

Hitomi said:
"N-n-no ! Don't be sorry ! It was my fault also..." she said, her head lowered due to her actual habit of not looking epople in the eyes at time. It was never meant as a sign of disrespect, it was just a part of her personality. Unforunately, a large bellow shook the castle, which launched Hitomi off her feet in surprise: " HOW DARE YOU ALL IGNORE THANOS !!! " Thanos said, clearly annyed, his killing intent returning again.
"We are not ignoring you, you are just not speaking up, if you have a question, done be afraid to ask it." He faces thanos.

Finn drew his grass sword from his wrist before realizing it was Gaster and not Magic Man or some weird monster coming to attack him and Jake. Finn threw up his arms "What the heck man, how did you get here?!" Finn asked in a surprised tone. Jake was whistling but stopped once Gaster returned "That's some weird magic going on, what kind of wizard are you any way?" Jake asked casually. They would be able to get a good look at the Candy Kingdom now.

Ice King opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out, he'd seen Thanos
"W-well you're not a princess and you're not a princess so what are you!?" Ice King asked Gaster and Thanos. He landed softly in the snow and began spacing out, he pulled a book out of his beard and began writing in it while he waited for answers.

Lemongrab 1 & 2

Lemonwhite approached carefully with his brother by his side.
"Annnnd whooo is this?" Lemonblack asked squinting at the new person in his castle with contempt. People were just coming out of no where and they didn't knock or call, Lemonwhite on the other hand just remained silent willing to just watch the scene unfold.

(Adventure Time)

@MTchaos1134 @Hitomi @Garbacca @Donder172

ManyFaces said:
Finn drew his grass sword from his wrist before realizing it was Gaster and not Magic Man or some weird monster coming to attack him and Jake. Finn threw up his arms "What the heck man, how did you get here?!" Finn asked in a surprised tone. Jake was whistling but stopped once Gaster returned "That's some weird magic going on, what kind of wizard are you any way?" Jake asked casually. They would be able to get a good look at the Candy Kingdom now.
"W-well you're not a princess and you're not a princess so what are you!?" Ice King asked Gaster and Thanos. He landed softly in the snow and began spacing out, he pulled a book out of his beard and began writing in it while he waited for answers.

Lemongrab 1 & 2

"Annnnd whooo is this?" Lemonblack asked squinting at the new person in his castle with contempt. People were just coming out of no where and they didn't knock or call, Lemonwhite on the other hand just remained silent willing to just watch the scene unfold.

(Adventure Time)

MIRROR GASTER:"I am no wizard, nor magician. Magic is different in my world, all monsters can do it. And monsters is the name of the species. If you are wondering, yes I was one of them, if your wondering why I say I was one of them, it's complicated. And. It involved a murderous child. And. I teleported."

GASTER:"if you want to know what. I am, you can call me a skeleton, but that is not the correct term, I used to be a monster, but now. I am nothing, but scattered across evreything. I am gaster. A multiverse like being who has decked to visit your kingdom. And I well let him introduce himself."he turns and faces thanos, waiting to see what he would say.

ManyFaces said:

Lemongrab 1 & 2

(Adventure Time)

Bulvarr looks with confusion at the two, lemons? "My name is Bulvarr Bearclaw. I am from Skyrim."

Hitomi was getting up ash she was sent flying from the apparent scream of Thanos. Upon looking at the Ice King, her frame shook lightly , as she sensed the evil coming frm the Ice Crown of his. Thanos glared at the Ice King, before stating: " I am Thanos: Conqueror of Worlds & Leader of the Titans... " He said casually, before glancing at Finn & Jake: " I will be planning a thorough conquering of Ooo. If you would attempt to stop me, i assure you you will die.. " Tanos then looked at gaster: " Hmm...two multiversal beings here... i'll deal with you & that child.. later. " Thanos said, walking away from the others, his glow returning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back