• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot) - Additional IC

Lemongrab 1 & 2

"You should take him to Finn and Jake, maybe they can find him a home of some sorts?" Lemonwhite suggest quiet enough for only Gaster to hear knowing his brother would probably not approve and their relationship might sever and bad things happen afterwards. Lemonblack finished his food and got up "Dinner is concluded back to work!" he said pointing at the gate, lemon people flooded from the dining room back outside. Lemonblack led Gaster to the bathroom and stopped outside unwilling to even touch the doorknob "The lemon lives in there I won't go near there" he said. Gaster could hear a soft melody from within the door as Lemonblack backed away.

(Adventure time)

@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:

Lemongrab 1 & 2

"You should take him to Finn and Jake, maybe they can find him a home of some sorts?" Lemonwhite suggest quiet enough for only Gaster to hear knowing his brother would probably not approve and their relationship might sever and bad things happen afterwards. Lemonblack finished his food and got up "Dinner is concluded back to work!" he said pointing at the gate, lemon people flooded from the dining room back outside. Lemonblack led Gaster to the bathroom and stopped outside unwilling to even touch the doorknob "The lemon lives in there I won't go near there" he said. Gaster could hear a soft melody from within the door as Lemonblack backed away.

(Adventure time)

@MTchaos1134
Gaster nodded quietly to lemonwhite,and after they were lead to the bathroom.gaster used telekineticks to open the door and step in."hello there,I'm going to have to deal with you now."gaster lifted the lemon with telekinesis and teleported in front of Finn and jakes house.he approached slowly and a hand appeared,knocking on the door.the melody player floating behind Gaster.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster nodded quietly to lemonwhite,and after they were lead to the bathroom.gaster used telekineticks to open the door and step in."hello there,I'm going to have to deal with you now."gaster lifted the lemon with telekinesis and teleported in front of Finn and jakes house.he approached slowly and a hand appeared,knocking on the door.the melody player floating behind Gaster.
(Gaster is only allowed to be in three universes at one time)

billthesomething said:
(Gaster is only allowed to be in three universes at one time)
(He is only in two,he left power rangers.and is in both undertale and adventure time,he isn't anywhere else.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"This is where Finn and his dog live?" Revan looked at the treehouse in confusion

Finn and Jake came out of their treehouse, Finn had his grass sword out "A human and a skeleton, you guys lookin for trouble?Wait a human?" Finn asked and stared at Revan "Yeah we don't usually have people randomly come about except The Iceking and Marceline and they usually just let themselves in...so who are you guys?" Jake said stretching up to look over them before going back by Finns side. The lemom Gaster had taken was trying to free himself "Excuse me sir but could you please put me down?" the young lemon requested.

@Revan Alek Shan @MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:
Finn and Jake came out of their treehouse, Finn had his grass sword out "A human and a skeleton, you guys lookin for trouble?Wait a human?" Finn asked and stared at Revan "Yeah we don't usually have people randomly come about except The Iceking and Marceline and they usually just let themselves in...so who are you guys?" Jake said stretching up to look over them before going back by Finns side. The lemom Gaster had taken was trying to free himself "Excuse me sir but could you please put me down?" the young lemon requested.

"My name is Revan." He said looking at Finn and Jake

@ManyFaces

ManyFaces said:

"I am gaster,and if you wish to know more about us,you should help us with the lemon.lemonwhite said you could help us give him a new home."

Finn scratched the back of his hat unsure what to do "What do you think Jake should we help them?" he asked Jake "Hecks yeah man the Lemongrabs are weird but this kid seems alright i'm sure PB would let them stay in the candy kingdom!" he said. Finn nodded "Okay, you guys coming with us or what?" he said looking at Gaster and Revan.

ManyFaces said:
Finn scratched the back of his hat unsure what to do "What do you think Jake should we help them?" he asked Jake "Hecks yeah man the Lemongrabs are weird but this kid seems alright i'm sure PB would let them stay in the candy kingdom!" he said. Finn nodded "Okay, you guys coming with us or what?" he said looking at Gaster and Revan.

"Yeah."

ManyFaces said:

"I can tell you who we are and where we came from on the way."gaster was now floating"shall we start walking to the candy kingdom now?"

"Ehh I think it would be a shorter ways away to ride on Jake he can stretch to be big enough for us all right Jake?" he said elbowing Jake who demonstrated his power, Jake turned into a giant version of himself with long legs and laid down "Yeah hop on and we'll be there in a jiffy!" Jake said awaiting to be boarded by the two. Finn immediatley took shotgun on Jakes back.

@MTchaos
@Revan Alek Shan

ManyFaces said:
"Ehh I think it would be a shorter ways away to ride on Jake he can stretch to be big enough for us all right Jake?" he said elbowing Jake who demonstrated his power, Jake turned into a giant version of himself with long legs and laid down "Yeah hop on and we'll be there in a jiffy!" Jake said awaiting to be boarded by the two. Finn immediatley took shotgun on Jakes back.
@MTchaos
@Revan Alek Shan
"I could teleport all of us there,it's even faster."gaster demonstrated this be teleporting behind Finn,tapping his shoulder.and then teleporting in front of jake."or we can ride make and get there,that might be the more fun way."

ManyFaces said:
@MTchaos
@Revan Alek Shan
"I could teleport all of us there,it's even faster."gaster demonstrated this be teleporting behind Finn,tapping his shoulder.and then teleporting in front of jake."or we can ride make and get there,that might be the more fun way."

Supernatural

Bulvarr Bearclaw

Bulvarr walked towards a bar, being looked at by the patrons and barstaff as he enters. He walks towards the barcounter and looks at the barkeeper. "Can I have a bottle of mead?" The barkeeper answers with "We don't sell mead, we do have beer and wine or whiskey." Bulvarr replies "A bottle of wine then." The barkeeper gives him a glass and a bottle of wine. Bulvarr just takes the wine and sits down and the chair and drinks the wine, leaving the glass behind.

Finn looked at Gaster "No offense man but magic is for dweebs like the Ice King, you're not from here so you should get to see Ooo for yourselves!" he said smiling at the skeleton man. "Oooh can you guys just hurry up my legs are starting to get stiff from this position." Jake said staring at the candy kingdom thinking about PB and Lady Rainicorn. If he got any border he might just fall asleep.

@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:
Finn looked at Gaster "No offense man but magic is for dweebs like the Ice King, you're not from here so you should get to see Ooo for yourselves!" he said smiling at the skeleton man. "Oooh can you guys just hurry up my legs are starting to get stiff from this position." Jake said staring at the candy kingdom thinking about PB and Lady Rainicorn. If he got any border he might just fall asleep.

@MTchaos1134
"Ok,we shall ride."he teleports onto jakes back."i hope the king of ice does not interrupt our trip.they probably could be watching right now."

The Strongest Eternal stared upon the tear in space-time. It was quite obviously a portal of sorts, and he smiled at an opportunity for conquest. "A chance for conquest and death ? I shall take this opportunity ! " He said in a shout, and jumped into the hole in space-time. It was quite the ways down, and he landed face first. The easily six-foot giant looked around at his new surroundings, and he questioned to himself why does such a place exist ? He walked around for a second, analyzing everything, and retroactively planning his next course of action. As he said that, he saw an interesting looking treehouse, and about 5 other lifeforms. "Interesting...first blood is nigh ! They will know Death's eternal embrace by Thano's hand ! " And with that, he walked in their direction, radiating an intense, bloodthirsty aura as he made his way.

@MTchaos1134 @ManyFaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back