• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot) - Additional IC

Thanos only glared at the person in front of him. It must have at least some backbone to it if it were to expect some sort of fight between them. " Do you really think you can stop me ..? If you can, try. " He asked, near unaffected by his attempt at persuading him otherwise.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
While he wouldn't admit it out loud, Gaster did have a point. This wasn't his universe, and in order to conquer and destroy it, he needed to learn more about it. He stopped, sighed, and said, his booming voice still going: " Fine then, young gentleman. Let us talk then.." He said, the wrathful aura not there anymore.

@MTchaos1134

"Interesting..." thought Thanos, as he ate some of the varying foods in a barbaric manner. " So...Gaster.... what is the government typing this world has ? "

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]"Interesting..." thought Thanos, as he ate some of the varying foods in a barbaric manner. " So...Gaster.... what is the government typing this world has ? "

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think this world has any government,in the area we are in right now though is ruled by a mad King."he remarked,simply floating.

" Hmm...how ironic, for I am also a King as we'll, and the call me Mad...hmm...." He said, thinking quite hard. " Is there any possibility of overthrowing is king of theirs ? "

Meanwhile, a hooded figure stepped out of a portal directly beside Thanos. She seemed quite silent, not talking for a bit, before sitting down in an empty chair, listening to their conversation. (It's Hitomi, BTW)

@MTchaos1134

The hooded figure nodded, stating: " In Ooo,the only thing possibly worth taking over is either Princess Bubblegum's throne, or SOME HOW either controlling The Lich or Prismo. The latter isn't easy though...." She said, shrugging. Thanos looked and asked: " Who is Prismo...?" . Dark Hitomi shrugged, and stated: " He's the multiversal guardian of Ooo's space-time She stated, never taking her hood off. She then looked at Faster, then shrugged, looking up at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]The hooded figure nodded, stating: " In Ooo,the only thing possibly worth taking over is either Princess Bubblegum's throne, or SOME HOW either controlling The Lich or Prismo. The latter isn't easy though...." She said, shrugging. Thanos looked and asked: " Who is Prismo...?" . Dark Hitomi shrugged, and stated: " He's the multiversal guardian of Ooo's space-time She stated, never taking her hood off. She then looked at Faster, then shrugged, looking up at the ceiling.

[/QUOTE]
"How do you have multiverse knowlage?"gaster asks,one of thier eyes now glowing purple.

She stared at him, her hair flowing upwards in a frenzied manner. " Don't try anything. I know this is because I am the friend of the God of Order, Chaos' twin, and as such I know just about everything he does. " She said,smiling. If you didn't know, this was Hitomi's darker persona, God's anger personified . Thanos smiled " Thank you, I'll definitely try to do that some time, if I'm not busy.."

@MTchaos1134

Hitomi said:
She stared at him, her hair flowing upwards in a frenzied manner. " Don't try anything. I know this is because I am the friend of the God of Order, Chaos' twin, and as such I know just about everything he does. " She said,smiling. If you didn't know, this was Hitomi's darker persona, God's anger personified . Thanos smiled " Thank you, I'll definitely try to do that some time, if I'm not busy.."
@MTchaos1134
The glow disappears."I don't believe the gods intentions, but I would rather avoid a fight, anyways. What brings you to Ooo?"

Finn and Jake stood in silence once Gaster left. Finn helped Lemonhope onto Jake's back and made their way to the Candy Kingdom. Meanwhile Iceking woke up in his throne chair, "Hey guys what's going on...did you guys let me fall asleep after-hold on to that thought guys my I senses are tingling!" he said, "You guys watch the kingdom daddy might be bringing home a princess today!" he giggled and flapped his beard flying into his kingdom midst until he saw a group of people, Iceking flapped down to get a better look at the group "Yo are any of you princesses?" he asked not bothering introducing himself or bothering to do anything else.

(Adventure time)

@MTchaos1134 @Hitomi

ManyFaces said:
Finn and Jake stood in silence once Gaster left. Finn helped Lemonhope onto Jake's back and made their way to the Candy Kingdom. Meanwhile Iceking woke up in his throne chair, "Hey guys what's going on...did you guys let me fall asleep after-hold on to that thought guys my I senses are tingling!" he said, "You guys watch the kingdom daddy might be bringing home a princess today!" he giggled and flapped his beard flying into his kingdom midst until he saw a group of people, Iceking flapped down to get a better look at the group "Yo are any of you princesses?" he asked not bothering introducing himself or bothering to do anything else.
(Adventure time)

@MTchaos1134 @Hitomi
"No,we are multiverse like beings,she might. Be though."he points to the hooded figure.

@Hitomi

ManyFaces said:
(Adventure time)

@MTchaos1134 @Hitomi
A mirror gaster appears on jakes back."sorry for just leaving,my actual self is dealing with the ice king and two other people right now,so you got me until I'm done."mirror gaster was not sitting on make,but floating,it's like he was sitting in the air.

The majestic glow around Dark Hitomi suddenly fades, her hair retracted to it's short cut, and thus returning her to normal. The timid teen glanced at everyone, looking as if she had seen a ghost somewhere here. She was possessed, and had no idea where she was up until this point. Hearing Ice King's question, she nodded slightly, actually 'technically' being the Princess of her respective kingdom, though it was WAY beyond this universe though. The girl turned to gaster, and said: " Please forgive me. Umm..i wasn't..myself." She tried to explain, as the hooded slowly covered her up, as it was connected to her very emotions, and since she felt the need to reserve herself, the hood tried to cover her face.

@ManyFaces , @MTchaos1134

Hitomi said:
The majestic glow around Dark Hitomi suddenly fades, her hair retracted to it's short cut, and thus returning her to normal. The timid teen glanced at everyone, looking as if she had seen a ghost somewhere here. She was possessed, and had no idea where she was up until this point. Hearing Ice King's question, she nodded slightly, actually 'technically' being the Princess of her respective kingdom, though it was WAY beyond this universe though. The girl turned to gaster, and said: " Please forgive me. Umm..i wasn't..myself." She tried to explain, as the hooded slowly covered her up, as it was connected to her very emotions, and since she felt the need to reserve herself, the hood tried to cover her face.
@ManyFaces , @MTchaos1134
Not surprised that she was seemingly possessed gaster turns and faces her."it is alright, you were not yourself, so no need to be sorry. In fact, I should be sorry, as I almost attacked your possessed self."

Bulvarr finished his drink and stood up, walking to the counter and pays his drink with septims (paying most likely too much). He walks out but accidentally walks into a portal, finding himself near a castle. "I hope this is Tamriel." He says and walks into the castle

ManyFaces said:
Lemongrab 1 & 2

After dodging the attacks Lemonwhite clapped his hands "Lemon citizens those who help fix the wall will be rewarded with extra portions during todays' meal time soo..GET TO WORK!" he said, the lemon people immediatley coralled the two newcomers into the castle carelessly as they went hard at work trying to fix the messed up gate, one of the lemonbirds dragged the ship into the courtyard. It spotted Ganeymede and followed her eager to commune about the bird way of lemon styles. Lemonblack on the otherhand was muttering nonsense to himself, he put some lemonjons in his mouth and kept quiet, he wasn't used to having so many non lemons in his castle and he didn't know how to act.

(Adventure time)

@Revan Alek Shan @MTchaos1134 @Garbacca

Ganymede slowed down so that they were flying next to the lemonbird. They chirped in greeting.

Bastion was left behind at the castle.

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr finished his drink and stood up, walking to the counter and pays his drink with septims (paying most likely too much). He walks out but accidentally walks into a portal, finding himself near a castle. "I hope this is Tamriel." He says and walks into the castle.
Bastion turns to face the newcomer as they enter the castle. They make two beeping noises and wait for Bulvarr's response.

"N-n-no ! Don't be sorry ! It was my fault also..." she said, her head lowered due to her actual habit of not looking epople in the eyes at time. It was never meant as a sign of disrespect, it was just a part of her personality. Unforunately, a large bellow shook the castle, which launched Hitomi off her feet in surprise: " HOW DARE YOU ALL IGNORE THANOS !!! " Thanos said, clearly annyed, his killing intent returning again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back