• (Thanks for the Commission, NeoNeko5000!)
    1592763623523.png

After dinner was canceled, the place blew and Jak was already out of the place before it blew. Then Jerome's guards busted the place and everyone made quick work of the guards. But after that, Jak stepped to the side and watched the floorboards be dug up to find what everyone was looking for: A ball of twilight.

Jak bent down and frowned, moving his hand toward the ball of twilight trying to determine if his body would absorb it as a source of energy but got up when Agent Penguin put it away.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Mentions: Crow Crow (Agent Penguin)

Mid-Chapter Update
"Atlas Ahoy!"

After watching you all successfully secure the Twilight ball, Jerome fell back into his bubble prison, laughing hysterically.

8aa8335b30e99b704b1cda050a84eadb.gif

"YOU GUYS ARE REEEAAAALLLLY SCREWED NOW!!" The maniac shouted at the top of his lungs amidst his insane laughter. The rest of Jerome's men were swiftly dealt with by the rest of your attacks, but that didn't really appear to matter to the crazed ginger. He did, however, gladly take Benedict's suitcase as it was pushed through the bubble. "Tally ho, old chap!" Jerome said to the top-hatted man with a swift nod and his fake British voice.

"We can't risk destroying the Twilight Ball!" Red Hood shouted as Agent Penguin discussed blowing the place up. "If that glass is destroyed, this entire place will be covered in Twilight, and we won't get to Atlas."

"Well, I don't think we need to worry about a ride anymore..." Qrow would say from the other end of the room, staring at the skies above. When you decided to join him, it didn't take long for you all to figure out what he was talking about.

There were ships armed ships. A lot of them, too.

"Goddammit! What the fuck are we supposed to do now!?" Grif angrily spat towards the rest of you as the ships drew closer.

"Shoot 'em down!" Micah replied as he drew his dual pistols and began slam firing up at the jets. The jets in question didn't really care at all for Micah or his petty bullets, which was made even more clear when they bullets merely bounced off of their strong armor, not even making a dent. In retaliation, the ships themselves began opening fire on you all with large, blue lasers of their own. Whatever part of the Headmaster's Office that wasn't destroyed soon found itself crumbling around you. Jerome, seeing this happening, took advantage of the opportunity to roll his bubble prison away from the fight.

"I hate to dine and dash, but..." Jerome's words trailed off with another psychotic laugh as he pushed the bubble out of the wall that was once the Headmaster's Office, bouncing the bubble deep into the depths of the woods behind you all. Jerome, however, was hardly a concern right now, as the array of ships drew closer, the accuracy and heat of their lasers getting more intense with each passing moment. Qrow and Jason were both about to suggest that you all make a break for it, but then something happened that changed that perspective within seconds.

A stray Atlas ship flew in from the side like a sudden jet, and immediately began firing at the opposing ships. A few exploded in the air within seconds of the aiding ship, before the remaining ships redirected their attention away from all of you, and towards the other ship in question. It didn't take long for them to destroy that ship, but mere seconds before it went up in flames, its cockpit suddenly sprung open! And, from the cockpit in question, was a single figure. You couldn't really make them out, but they seemed to be feminine in shape, and wearing a... bowler hat?

The figure appeared to literally shatter like glass as the ships fired at it mid-air, before reforming itself on the center ship. Like moths to a flame, the other ships took the bait and fired at the center ship, trying to take out the figure in question. It merely disappeared again, going from ship to ship, causing them to shoot each other down, until finally, only one remained. With there being no more opposing ships to take out, the figure merely opened up the cockpit with its boot, before lifting up its pilot and tossing them out like paper. It then hopped into the ship, taking control of it as the cockpit closed. Within seconds, the ship slowed down and landed right in front of you all. The back of it opened, revealing who your knight in shining armor was.

341fa81fea69f44053f22fac72b951a149daa0ee.gif

A slender looking girl, with multi-colored hair and eyes.

Cool.

"Neo!" Shouted the familiar voice of Nora as she made her way over to the ship, still supporting the injured Ren. "What took you so long? I sent out the distress signal hours ago!" Nora shouted, sounding a bit annoyed. Neo rolled her eyes in response but didn't say anything, instead lifting her arm and tapping a finger against her wrist, like there was a watch there. Of course, there wasn't, but you get the point. Regardless, Nora soon entered the back of the ship alongside Ren, placing him down in one of the nearby seats.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5a417a4974464a5a4c57344954773d3d2d3734363932333633332e313561393731343861613961643165643137383339373038303434382e676966

"Ooookay..." Qrow said, his feet firmly planted in the ground outside the ship as the rest of you began to file into the ship and take your seats. "The hell's she doin' here?" He'd ask towards Neo, which made her scoff a bit.

"Oh, yeah, Neo's working with us as a temporary alliance against Penguin!" Nora replied all too casually as she fastened herself in. Neo smiled smugly in response, nodding. Qrow stood there for a moment, seeming all too confused by this news, before ultimately slumping over and trudging on up the ramp into the back of the ship.

"Whatever..." He grumbled as he sat himself down and fastened himself up, before whipping out his trusty flask and taking a nice, big shot out of it. Eventually, you all made your way into the ship and got comfortable in whatever seats you'd chosen. Once you were all fastened up, Neo would take a seat beside you all and smile, kicking her legs back and forth idly. "Uhhh... aren't you gonna fly this thing?" Qrow would ask the girl. In response, she pulled out her scroll and tapped a few things on it with her thumb. Within seconds, the ramp became one with the ship once more and its back hatch closed, and like some sort of auto-pilot, the ship took off on its own and began to rapidly ascend into the air, off towards the floating city of Atlas.

It was gonna be a long ride, so you'd better all get comfortable.

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
Virus as Blackhat (Villainous) and Spinel (Steven Universe)
GeorgeTownRaja as Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Hahli Nuva as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
P PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
Topless Topless as Shujinko Kanaou and Venus Aelon Di Lamia (OC)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

Lilith
Lilith.png
"Finally, it's about time we get to relax, if I had to go though one more army of wackos I was gonna lose it." Lilith says as she enters the ship in relief. As everyone was one their flight Lilith looks over to Neo who was piloting the ship in question, she then looks back over to Nora who probably wasn't too far from her. "You obviously must be good friends, she seems pretty quiet though." She says as she looks back to Neo.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Nora and Neo)

Last edited:
Benrey / Gretar
After securing the item, Benrey opened up a portal for his Russian friend and waved him goodbye, as he Russian jumped into the portal before it disappeared. After a while, shit went crazy, as a armada of flying ships went to apprehend them, along with Jerome getting away, but the ships sent after them was much worse. The situation was however, solved when some sort of badass that can actually handle things much better than their sorry excuse for a team of hero’s from the multiverse. And after some time of watching the person take down the ships, the ship that held their savior landed, and it was revealed that this woman was named Neo.

Benrey was slowly putting down a mini nuke launcher he spawned in when the ships arrived, before silently saying to himself “I never get to use these things....” as he went into the ship without another word. He did however, take up two seats, with one holding Benrey while the other held the Mini nuke launcher he tried to use earlier on the flock of ships.

Gretar however, was grateful, because he was not sure if he could take down the ships with only a hammer. Also going on the ship, he decided to get a good nap after all the stressful things that had happened today.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
After exiting the room, she saw that all the men were gone and Jerome was... laughing? It was never a good sign if they were laughing. Hearing Qrow, she went over to him and saw what he meant.

Guess they got the ships after all. Unfortunately, their lasers would probably get rid of them after they took down two ships.

"
What now?" She then heard Jerome, who rolled away as everything was starting to crumble around them. While she'd be concerned about him, they had bigger worries.

However, then things looked up when one ship started turning on the others and began to take them all out But then, who came out of it made her very on edge once she saw the bowler hat. It wasn't until the ship landed and the pilot came out that she realized who it was, making her eyes widen.

The hat, the hair...

Blake remembered who it was that could have that bowler hat after Torchwick but the dust. The girl with the multicolored hair... Neo, if she remembered her name correctly from what Ruby and Yang told her with their encounters with her.

"
Neo?!" Why was she helping them?! Though, that was answered by Nora, who explained that they had a temporary alliance. Well, they did need all the help they could get, even if it was coming from Neo.

Once the ramp came down, letting them all get in, she got in the airship and sat down.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Once she finished helping them deal with the henchmen, Qrow then pointed something out while Jerome was laughing. He was unhinged, so she didn't think too much of it. Going over, she saw metal birds come flying towards them. With any luck, these were the ships they were needing.

Seems like they didn't need to get Cobblepot to send them, but they needed to take them out fast.

Then, Jerome rolled away and she was about to go after him, but they had to deal with this. One ship however, began to turn on the others and fire at them. A figure came out of it, going after the rest of the ships and once the ship landed, it revealed that the pilot was a woman.

"Not bad." The back of the ship opened up, letting the others go in, in which she did and sat down. After everyone was in, the ship began to take off.

Last edited:

• She continued to shudder, chewing on her bottom lip. No...no, she couldn't. The Director had made sure she couldn't anymore. Everyone else had retained their powers but her, why couldn't one of them finish Jerome off? The nervous archmage could feel her feet trying to pull her away. She just wanted to run and hide. Jerome was going to watch an archmage fail at her one spell. This was going to be absolutely disgraceful. "No...no, I...Mewtwo said I couldn't force Explosion out, or the brain damage will become permanent. It was fine in the dream world, but I shouldn't risk it here in the physical realm." Her mind found itself wandering back to the teachings of Samus and Mao Mao. Those two had done everything in their power to make sure Megumin took her mind off her new handicap. "Samus and Mao Mao wouldn't want me to risk my health like this. There must be another way!"

It was plain for everyone to see, especially those who lived in the Cape. She was crippled. Every time she tried casting it, she only stunned herself. Hell, she had even put her handicap on display before they left for this adventure! Why her? Why her? Why the only one who was crippled? She braced for the stinging words of everyone agreeing with her.

Instead, she heard Falcon's encouragement. Then the Echo Echos sent a wave of support, which warmed her frigid knees as it washed over her. Even Lillith, who Megumin didn't know very well and vise versa, encouraged her. Lucky topped it off. "Lassie, that spell is the one thing you're good at. No chance in hell is it gone permanently. Director fucked me up, too, but...heheh, I felt like me old self again as I tore through all those goons! If I can fight me handicap off, so can you."

The corner of Megumin's lip tipped upwards. Of course...an enemy was the one who took her power away, but that enemy wasn't here. Her friends were here. No matter what she'd done thus far, her friends were still here. She could feel tears welling in her eyes. Said tears amplified the intense glow coming from her eye as she tore off her eyepatch.

RJF0Pk0.gif

"What am I saying? WHAT AM I SAYING?" Megumin's proud roar was restored. "I am not a mere crippled archmage, I am MEGUMIN! The Director tried to suppress it, but he is no longer here and restraining me! And don't you even try, Grif and Sarge!" She playfully glared at the two soldiers, then hardened her face towards Jerome. "Even if Explosion fails, I will keep trying, for the greater good!" She waved her staff around. "I excelled in my studies. I mastered Explosion. I pressed on through every hardship the world threw at me, and I will continue to press on through the hardships that your legion of evil throws at me!" After lodging her staff back into the bubble, she flicked her head back to everyone else. "Now, everyone, please vacate this building, and signal me when you are all safe!"

"You heard the lass!" Lucky made a mad scramble for Haven's exit.

Megumin waited until the building's occupant count came down to her, Jerome, and the trapped goons. Then she lifted her head high, and proclaimed from the base of her throat:

"The tower of rebellion creeps upon man's world...

The unspoken faith displayed before me...

The time has come!

Now, awaken from your slumber, and by my madness, be wrought!

Strike forth,

EXP-LOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOO-SION!"

Suddenly, she felt a premature wooziness. Everything in her line of sight split into two. Within her head, she felt a blockage hastily assemble in her brain's blood vessels. "Oh, no!" Sure enough, the spell simply backfired in her face, making her cough and bringing no harm whatsoever to Jerome. With every single nerve in a painful frenzy, Megumin just fell on her back, her staff landing beside her lifeless hand. From there, the full extent of her fucking everything up was realized; an entire armada was shooting at the school. And all her friends. Because she stopped the distraction.

Most importantly, Explosion didn't work. Toga, and now Jerome, had gotten away. This risk ultimately came up to nothing but trouble.

And all she could do was wait for death to take her in the form of either a ship's laser or the crumbling ceiling.

Last edited:

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Jerome got away, great. Your team has found some glowing orb and it did not take long when a whole fleet of armed ships appeared to gun you all down. Luckily, a stray ship came from the opposite side, shooting down the enemy ships before land right front of you. A girl named Neo was the one piloting the ship. You and the others went inside. Stay comfortable, this ride is going to long as heck.

"Well... not exaaactly.." Nora would say a bit awkwardly in response to Lilith's comment about them being "good friends" with Neo. Before she could elaborate further, Ren interjected.

"She's tried to kill us multiple times." He said in a flat tone while staring out the window. As the girl's name was said by Blake, she smiled over to her in an almost passive aggressively sweet manner, before raising a hand and waving towards the faunus. When Lucky passed her and called Megumin useless, Neo smiled and waved her hand, before pointing a thumb towards Blake. She wasn't speaking, but judging by her body language, it's as if she was saying "tell me about it" or "I feel your pain" or something along those lines.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201

As Hiryu and his Another Riders got out of Haven, the Another Rider King groaned at the sight of a fleet of airships waiting for them, surrounding them.

"That goddamn robo bitch called for backup!" Hiryu growled, "THIS IS PERFECT!" He cackled, banging his Clockblades together as his Another Riders prepared for a grueling battle. However, it doesn't seem as if it's going to be necessary as somehow, a ship shatters and...Everything started shooting itself, leaving Hiryu a bit...No, REALLY confused. "Guess our work's cut out for us, then." He sighs as it was revealed that the remaining ship was theirs all along, piloted by what looks like a shitty deviantart OC--multicolored hair and bicolored eyes...She was named Neo for reasons he can't comprehend.

Regardless, Hiryu untransformed, his summoned Another Riders disappearing in the process as they entered the airship, now boarded for Atlas.

Coincidentally, Hiryu managed to get a seat near Megumin right beside the window, enjoying the view of the clouds themselves. As Lucky went on a tangent on losing, Hiryu decided to add on to the list.

"Make that three losses for me." Hiryu raised his hand. "I let my enemy escape--and she was leading the robot army on Haven." He sighs, rubbing the back of neck. "I probably shouldn't have waited and swarmed her on the spot, but her lasers were enough to fuck us up." He added, turning to Megumin, who seems a bit lifeless at the moment. Looks like explosion didn't work out as she intended to. Deciding to keep her company, Hiryu looked out the window, enjoying the skies themselves.

Whisper meanwhile, sat near Akari, her Wispon retrieved from Hiryu beforehand.

"I forgot to say thank you." She says in her typical whisper, taking off her mask. "So...Um...Thanks for healing me."

Benrey
After a while of sitting down on the aircraft, hearing many conversations going around here, he couldn’t help but notice that one of his teammates, Megumin, was looking not-so-happy right now. He would have not done anything.... if he was his past self, because he kinda felt sad for some reason. Maybe it’s because his own teammates were changing to something he is not used to, or it’s because the new emotions he gained from entering this realm had changed him greatly. But, one thing is certain, and it’s that he can’t stand seeing this, considering that they were the last ones that were fighting against this Ganon, and they need all the help in order to win.

Removing his seatbelt and walking slowly towards Megumin, before taking a seat next to her, and turning his head to face her.
“Hey...... you seem to have the blues right now. Now I may not know the real reason why, but you must remember that we are always there to help you. Whether your in trouble or need some words of encouragement, we teammates always got each other’s back.” he said before looking around the airship, hoping that his words at least made a reaction from her.
P PopcornPie @Airshipinteractiontime

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Judging by the smile she had on going towards her, yeah, Neo was being passive agressive. Some girls back at Beacon usually had that smile and they weren't usually the nicest girls there. Both of them clearly didn't like each other and it was showing in Blake's case.

Hearing Ren, she nodded. "
Right. She fought Yang and also fought Ruby before she launched Neo off the airship with her parisol. Both times, she probably tried to kill them in the process." Looking at Neo, she pointed her thumb at her. Was she trying to tease her? Given the smile she gave her, it was possible.

Hearing that someone was leading the robot army back at Haven, her head snapped towards the man that fought the leader. God she hoped that she was wrong about who it could've been... "What did she look like?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lilith
1592773195027.png
Lilith then looks over Ren Who said that Neo tried to kill them on multiple occasions, she understood anyways. “Hmm...I see.” The ghost girl kept quiet for a little bit before speaking up again. “If that’s the case then why is she trying to help you, or any of the other of us for that matter?”

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Nora and REN)

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"Hm? Let's see....Long brown curly hair, white blouse, green suspender dress, green eyes...Black stockings which I think are jet thrusters...And floating swords." Hiryu recalled what the girl looked like, "She also has this small black ribbon on her chest tied on something that looks like a power button and a pink sharp ribbon on the back..." He then turned to Blake, "Why, is she a friend of yours? If so, she's awfully cheerful about everything. She smiles too much it's creepy."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Hearing the description, her eyes widened. Cobblepot... he just had to go and reprogram Penny, which if he didn't, she would've been even more surprised. Still... the fact that at some point, they'd be forced to fight her was something she wish didn't have to happen.

He was going to pay for this.​

When asked if she was her friend, she nodded before looking at Nora and Ren for a few seconds, then back at the man. "Her name is Penny Polendina... she's not just a friend of mine, she's a friend of my team, especially Ruby, and Nora and Ren's team. And yeah, she's usually happy."

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"Oh. So she's someone we're hoping not to fuck up." Hiryu winced a bit, knowing full well how much damaged he had causes. "Yeah, I kinda...Almost broke off her arm--synthetic skin and all. Sorry about that." He apologized, "Didn't really think she's important to you or your team. She's probably a sweet kid."

Orbeck of vinheim
status: shinanigans of a Cumberbatch variety: by Orbeck and Benedict. And a crestfallen archwizard.
Condition: some burns, cuts, rubble, and bruses.​

With the newly acquired gun, Orbeck tires to finish off the strays of those...clown riddled things. He was slow to aim, but he managed to fire a few shots. All as dealing with Benedict swinging a cane with as much effectiveness as using a plank on armor. Then the weed wacker came out, forcing the sorcerer to kick the scared fancy man far from him.

A few moments of searching the floorboards would reveal the item in question. The entire reason why they came here, a large orb filled with the dreaded energy known as twilight. As the last of those clowns where killed. Well, an entire armada of futuristic-looking aircraft appeared before them, foreign away at the remains of this office. He didn't even notice the one ship splitting off from the rest until he realized that there was a certain, lack of offensive fire.
"Come on, come on, COME ON, YOU FUCKIN' MORON!" As he coughed from all the dust and smoke, he struggled to drag her, push her, chomp on her legs to get some reaction. Megumin remained staring at the ceiling, her eyelids slack. "Okay, Lassie, I get it. I get it. I was hard on you. I didn't mean what I kept sayin'. I was just stressed. And everyone is gonna get even more fuckin' stressed if you just let yourself die! Why do you not want to be rescued!? HELLO?! CAN I GET SOME HELP HERE, OR WHAT?!"
There was also the case of that insane rabbit calling out for help with a now crestfallen archwizard. Why was she crestfallen. Because she tried to use her single explosion....only for it to fail miserably. Was it because it was done inside of a dream? It was, odd. Almost saddening. With those few thoughts on his mind, he assisted in getting the poor archwizard out of the rubble and into the ship.

-At the ship-

With Megumin looking as grim as Hawkwood the deserter, Orbeck decides to hold off on any interactions for now. There are already a few people trying to comfort her. Why was this so difficult to deal with? Lucky seems dead set to label the conflicts as something that SHE caused, even though that rabbit was part of the cause for Jeromes...explosive reaction. Some issues couldn't have been avoided. So he takes a seat, a sorcerer clearly inquired all over with burns, cuts, and bruises. Anyone who looked towards him would find that the blood he bleeds was of a darker complexion than normal for a human. Almost like that of a dead corpse. fielding with the clearly stolen gun of one Benedict Cumberbatch. Expecting him to come forwards to take his firearm back. As he waits for him, he takes a look around the ship's interior, seeing if he can spot Sage in the group.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake nodded. "
She is. Penny's always been one to smile a lot and to be cheerful. And she would never hurt people who she knows to be her friends and she wouldn't even be working for him unless she was reprogrammed by him."

Sighing, she looked at him. "Cobblepot's not getting away this time. I just hope he didn't do anything to her father..."

“Everything!” Rex said to Grif.

Sora would dodge the fountain thrown at at him. He looks surprised but catches it Magnet and throws it at one of the goons.
“Y’know it’s rude to have dessert before dinner!” Sora went back to fighting more of them, but Megumin in the middle of this day’s her explosion can’t help here as it can’t be shrunk. “That’s fine. We’ll just have to do this like we always do.”

While this is happening, others manage to find this glowing orb called the Twilight Ball. Jerome would laugh his lungs out sayings they’re all screwed. As they looked to the sky, an air force appeared and Jerome left. But before everyone got nuked, a woman in a bowler hat saves them from a cruel fate.

“Whoa... and I thought I was the cool one.”

“Neo, huh?” The two went aboard the ship, and got comfortable, Sora and Rex talk to each other while they wait for their destination. That was cool wasn’t it? How that girl was able to take out all those ships with ease.”

“Yeah. She’s pretty cool. I wonder how she’s able to do all that?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Last edited:
When Blake went further into detail about what Neo did, all the silent girl could do was nod in response happily. She was at least owning up to the things she'd done. When Lilith asked Neo was trying to help, the girl in question just stayed silent as Nora opened her mouth to explain. "Well, Penguin's actions are affecting everyone, including her." That was the only answer she gave, and Neo simply nodded along with it. The redhead's eyes widened when Hiryu proceeded to describe Penny as someone he'd been forced to fight. She would let out a small gasp at the revelation, covering her mouth with her hand. "Penny..."

"Then that gives us all the more reason to take Cobblepot down." Ren said with an affirmative nod. "To free Penny." They winced, though, imagining what Cobblepot may or may not done to Penny's dad.

"Let's... try not to think about that," Nora said in hopes of reassuring Blake. She smiled and half-heartedly pumped a fist into the air. "After all... we need to try and think positive...! Right..?" She asked, though her tone made it clear that she herself wasn't even really sure about what she was saying. Like she was trying more to convince herself that everything would be okay than the others.

5e20f836c225f55223301328b9549e75.jpg

Neo, meanwhile, overheard Rex and Sora discussing how cool she was. And, being quite the showoman herself, Neo couldn't resist the urge to tip her bowler hat and wink in their direction.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>You're getting bored. You decided to talk to some people. Maybe make some new friends. You went behind Lilith and poke her ghostly cheeks cuz why not?

Captain Falcon leans back with his hands behind his head and takes deep breathes as he finally gets to relax some after all this non-stop action "Geez, I'm tired...Like, I can go into hibernation right now or something... How long have we been at this so far, guys?"

"I don't know...A few hours or more but with all that's happening, it feels alot shorter" Lars admits as he leans forward rubbing his forhead and winces in pain. He hadn't healed his head wound at all since Gravity Falls "That's right...Can someone heal me, please?" Lars asks looking to anyone
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Topless Topless Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts quadraxis201 quadraxis201 QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"We could only hope." Hiryu could only nod in a sigh as Blake hopes that Penny's father isn't brutally murdered or enslaved. Soon, the redhead decided that maybe they should think positive. "Let's not get out hopes up too much." Hiryu says, leaning on his seat. "I think it's best we use this defeat to our advantage...If I remember correctly, Grimm are attracted to negativity, yes?" Hiryu glances at Megumin. "What if...We bring a horde of Grimm to Penguin's doorstep?"

The boys shortly looked over to Neo, to see she tipped her hat off to them, almost as if she heard them.

“I think she heard us.” They wave back at her, showing appreciation.

Soon they hear Lars saying if someone can heal him. Sora willingly volunteers to do so. “Okay. Sure” Sora aims the Keyblade at his head, healing the wound. “Okay. There you go.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake nodded in response to the Grimm being attracted to negativity. "
They are, yeah. But how would we be able to get them up to where Penguin is? The part of Atlas where he is? It's floating."

Nora then said for them to try and think positive right now, but with how they were currently en route to Atlas, the place where she lost Sub-Zero as well as the place where Ironwood and the Ace Ops died... well, trying would be hard.

But, at least trying is better than nothing. Plus, she didn't want to attract the Grimm that was in the air.

"...right. I'll try, Nora."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back