F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon wanted to lie but he found himself already exposed himself. He might aswell admit to the whole truth "Yes..." He responds ashamed as he burries his face in his hands to hide his shame
Topless Topless

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon looks up from his hands "Really...?" Having heard this made the F-Zero pilot feel like less of a dork "Where I come from, you'd be looked at and treated as 'out-dated' for sticking to the ways of old."
Topless Topless

"What?! No! Stealing from Mismakora would be signing a death warrant, with or without Sunburn!" Lucky shivered. Sunburn was a ferocious dragoness who guarded Mismakora, and she made it known when they met. Had the old kirin not intervened in their introductory battle, the rabbit would so easily have been impaled by the dragon's long, curving orange horns.

"For your information, Rex, I earned this magic mineral. She put me through one hell of a trial, but I fuckin' did it!" Through the trial, Lucky would learn all about the pain having close bonds would get you. Somehow, the old kirin was able to read Lucky's memories, and create magical copies of everyone Lucky met. It was only when Lucky relearned to disregard them and fight for what he believed to be right did he pass through.

Unfortunately, Lucky could hear Sage setting Grif free. "The hell are you doing?! If you let these two go, they'll just capture us and make us fight some other AI! They know us, we just let them run free! We need to at least keep them prisoner!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>"Well, from where I've come from, these playlists are still around you won't get chastised for it. They even exists digitally via internet."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
So now they had a new problem. It wasn't a big one, just a turret spotting them and firing at all of them. Before she could get her electricity dust bullets out and before the idiot who got them in that mess the first time could run up and kick the turret, Lilith dealt with the turret by using her powers and shut it down.

"
Thanks Lilith." Blake glared at the man. "Next time, wait until we come up with a plan before you go rushing in, that's how people get hurt or killed." The last time someone ran in without some sort of plan, it... it didn't end well for a certain blonde's arm.

With that dealt with, she followed Qrow inside. And after walking for a bit, they reached the hallway leading to the Headmaster's office. Bad news? It was filled with guards. Staying behind the corner, she looked at Qrow. "
I can use my clones to lead them away from the hallway. Sound good?" While she was asking Qrow, the others could respond as well.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , @Stealth gang
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
With Megumin now choosing to head back to the others, she went back to where Qrow had said the distraction team needed to be. But on the way there, she had heard what didn't sound good and picked up the pace, now running back to the others. When she got there, it was a shitshow. She had heard arguing when walking over, but upon arriving, things were calmed down for the most part.

Looking at everyone, she saw the talking rabbit in a bubble and someone in red armor. "
What the hell happened? I go to get Megumin and I come back to hear arguing to see... this! If you people were trying to kill each other, need I remind you that we're on a mission? Like it or not, we have to work together despite our differences."

She looked at the one in red armor. "
I'm sorry about my companions, I've learned that some of them aren't the smartest people or the most sober." That last part was directed towards the talking rabbit. "My name is Ciri. What's your name?"

P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @Distraction gang

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Ah, the Internet. A cursed gift that will survive until the end of time. Will it destroy us before then? No one knows...Anyway, it your turn!"
Topless Topless

“Sunburn? Was the place really hot there? Forget chicken nuggets, I should buy you some shoes and a hat. Or maybe I should have you technically pay for it, via a swear jar. Don’t think I’ve forgotten about that either.”

Lucky’s rage is reactivated like a triggered dog getting his toy taken away when Sage let’s Grif our of the fire. Rex bounced Lucky five times painfully telling him to shut it. “Need I remind you that, their the ones who tried to help us take down the Meta. Though emphasis on ‘tried’ because they ran away. To be fair, the Meta did have superpowers. But again, they’re just idiots.” Rex whispers. “Anyways, I’m not gonna tell you again.”

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Okay, what do you usually do after you wake up in the morning?"

"Flex in front of a mirror--I mean!.... Polish my helmet! Yes! Y'know, this beaut doesn't have it's shine for nothing!" Captain Falcon laughs nervously as he pats his helmet
Topless Topless
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Well it does look pretty good on you. I for one just do some stretching before breakfast."

latest

"Break break break! Break break break! Fix fix! Fix fix fix fix fix! Fix fix fix fix fix!"

Jury Rigg played around with the guards, using swift, agile movements to dismember them. Unlike what one of Ben's powerhouse's would do - leave big fist-shaped dents - Jury Rigg cleanly left screws, nails and plating over the floor. With equally swift movements, he would put the guards back together, leaving them no different from before - in appearance, at least.

"Fixed - but with something new new new! Ehehehe!"

Jury Rigg entered one of the robots, and he started performing a weird boogie where all of them followed.

"See, just now they were enemy, now they're on our side! As long as Jury Rigg is involved, enemy robots can become friend robots! Ehehehe!

So uh..."

P PopcornPie @Riven Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @92MilesPrower @FactionGuerrilla @Thepotatogod @QizPizza Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @DistractionTeam

Last edited:
Orbeck of vinheim
Condition: normal.​
"But if Toga tells him our plan, all we'll get is a carriage ride to the afterlife." Megumin pointed out, gently stroking Midna as she fell back asleep. "I just think at least one of us should stay on the lookout." So, in pure stubbornness, she kept scouting it out. Even the darkest areas of the woods were explored without fear.

despite there reasonings, the foolish arch wizard was insistent that we do something about Toga. yes, it's bothersome to have encountered the enemy this early on. But what could be done? abandon the original plan? and...

With her efforts fruitless, Megumin decided to tale a break and check in on her team, only to see a total shitshow. "What happened?!" She yelled down to the rest. "How did that turret get activated?!" Sheesh, this reminded her of Blood Gulch...Good thing she couldn't see the two soldiers, right?
gods, it looks as if the situation could have been compromised for a second, Luckily she finally realized that her efforts were fruitless and came down from her hiding spot. So they presumably regrouped with the others once that over and done with.

As you all entered the building, you were met with an elegant, wide stretching hallway. Qrow made sure to turn to you all and hold a finger up to his lips, and Jason followed it up with a nod and a finger to his own throat. I'll let you figure out what that means on your own.

"Okay... the main hall should be up through this corridor..." Qrow said to all of you as he gripped his scythe tightly in his hands. There were a few guards up ahead who seemed to be guarding the door to said hallway. You were currently behind a corner, so luckily they didn't see you yet. As you got a better look, though, you realized that the entire hallway before you was lined with guards. There was one stationed at every individual door in the hallway, with two being stationed at the end, standing side by side.

With that dealt with, she followed Qrow inside. And after walking for a bit, they reached the hallway leading to the Headmaster's office. Bad news? It was filled with guards. Staying behind the corner, she looked at Qrow. "I can use my clones to lead them away from the hallway. Sound good?" While she was asking Qrow, the others could respond as well.

"That may as well be our best option." He whispered "But where to?" he asked her.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Yes! Stretching! That is good! Stretching will save your life! Good job! You...Are my hero!" Captain Falcon pats Shujinko a pat on the back "Okay, my turn. What is....Your greatest accomplishment?"
Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Oh, um, thanks."

>You blushed.

>
"My greatest accomplishment has to be the time where I've won first place in an international graphics contest. I'm currently taking a multimedia course actually."

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Ooooooohh! You're putting yourself through school! And your an artist! ...If I'm correct. Graphics does deal with art, right?"
Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Yep. I have a love for art, well, digital art specifically. And yeah, I'm still in school, a university to be specific."

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"I wish the best for your studies! I uh...Never went to school as far as my memory serves....Which isn't much....If not at all...But hey, you know? You came first place in your competiiton, right? I'd be honored to have one of your graphics on my Blue Falcon! I'm a racer, the best in the galaxy infact! And this Numder 1 racer would be honored to have this Number 1 graphics artist' work on the fastest vehicle in cosmos. What do you say?"
Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Sure thing. But how much do I get paid though? Graphics ain't free."

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"How much you want for your art? Cause I could literally give you enough to by your own island if you asked. Knowing your art has to be that good." Captain Falcon smiles
Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"I'm thinking thousands. Reasonable since I am still a student."

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Right, You gotta be able to pay for them tuitions! So, I suppose I can pay you to trick out my ride once we kick G-Man's tail!"
Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Absolutely. Anyways, another question? Or was that your question?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back