Lilith
Lilith.png
"Sorry, I'm just really excited about being in one of my favorite movies is all." Lilith says to him as she was still looking like she was about loose it. Instead she tries to calm herself down and try to wake Benedict up. "Alright sleepy head we got a horror icon to escape."

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Lars)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself)

• "Kazuma never gave you his name? Odd, why did you never ask?" Megumin tilted her head. "Well, he was the brunette boy with green eyes, and a green shoulder cover...He knew spells such as 'Steal', and 'Create Water'?" Surely, Kazuma at least showed off...

"Maybe there is a difference. I'm not sure." Megumin answered Orbeck next, with a shake of her head. "My magic was disabled through brain tampering in a world where magic doesn't seem to exist at all. Anything could've happened, and anything could cure it. For all we know, there is now magic in Blood Gulch, stemmed from my runaway Explosion!"

She looked at Rex indignantly. "For the last time, I'm going to be careful the next time I can use Explosion. And I need Explosion restored if I want to go home! Imagine existing in Belzerg as an archmage with no usable spell! I'd be laughed into the streets!" Her voice became soft, and somewhat wet.

Surprisingly, Freddy allowed all of them to fly up the hallway, back into the room they had entered through. But their troubles didn't end there; when Ford tried to open the door, he was merely burned by the doorknob. Because of this, and knowing everything else Freddy had done thus far, Megumin put together that leaving wouldn't be nearly so easy. "Maybe Freddy won't let us leave until we either defeat him, or rescue everyone else. Probably both." She shrugged. It sounded like standard dungeon logic to her.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"You might be on to something little mage girl. But we still don't know how to beat him! Everything we've done to him so far hasn't done jack! And it's reaaally starting to get to me, man. I'm not used to the odds being so...Impossible!"
P PopcornPie

"Didn't you see how he gave up after we freed Stan?" Megumin rubbed her chin. "Perhaps Freddy hinges his plans on one key item. And, supposing that he has a master plan Stan was just a facet in, we could find and remove the key factor in that...If he can manipulate reality..." She somewhat dropped the ball here. "...do we just need to pretend that reality is nonexistent? If we pretend that there is no such thing as reality, physics and such, he'll have nothing to warp!" Aaaaand now she had gone and given herself a headache. Oh, well, she wanted to put her theory into practice.

"Wooooah, look out!" Megumin pretended to stumble around the room, randomly leaning against walls. "The floor is twisting again! Eeew, I can see snakes creeping out of the floorboards! And now the entire room is rotating around me! Yiiikes!" In her mind, she was now floating in space, stranded in the middle of a room twisting and turning with no sense of gravity.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @Upstairs

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Well, that answer didn't put any worries to rest at all.

But, it was the best they were going to get. Now they just needed to figure out their next move. Either they needed to figure out how to defeat that man first or a way to get back to the others first. They needed to figure it out fast in case the others were in trouble.

Seeing something move out of the side of her left eye, she saw the silhouette of the man start trying to come through the wall. Someone pulled the man with the top hat that chose to sleep at the wrong time off of the bed and she went over, attempting to stab the man in the wall with Gambol Shroud.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Once they got back to the main hall, she put the rabbit down and followed Ford to where the others were. Who knows what that monster was doing to them? She hoped it was nothing too life threatening, but given that he had poured acid over someone's head and dug hooks into Stan's arms and legs, that hope was quickly thrown away.

They got to the door and Ford had tried to open it, only to get his hand burned by the doorknob. Fortunately for her, she had leather gloves.

Let's just hope these were the kind of leather gloves that could withstand heat.

Grabbing the doorknob with her free hand, she was going to try to open the door but the spikey haired kid froze it and then someone suggested to break the door down. Seems like she really didn't need to help, so she looked at Ford. "
Are you okay?" They would probably need to deal with his hand before moving forwards, but then the hand was also taken care of by that same kid.

He just had a solution for everything, didn't he?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Hey! Hey,chill out chick!" Captain Falcon grabs on to Megumin's shoulers and gives her a small shake "You're over-thinking this abit! ...But what do I know? I've never been in this situation before. But I don't need you losing your head! Cause if you loose your hea, imma loose min, and I like to have my head attached to my neck as long as possible!"
P PopcornPie @Upstairs

kindpng_5029417.pngA pang of fear shoots through Lars' body as he witnesses Blake casually walking up to Freddy. He instinctively pulls her back by her shoulder, away from Freddy "What do you think your doing?! We can't just approach him without a definitive grasp on how his powers work!"
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @Bedroom

Megumin giggled a little. "No, didn't you hear me? I'm pretending. Maybe, if we just make up whatever realities we want, Freddy will get confused! He won't know what to warp!" The archmage would then rub her chin, furrowing a brow. "Hey, Falcon, did you always have two heads? And look! Sora's skin is peeling away! Who could ever have imagined that he was made of bendy straws!" Then she rolled on the floor, laughing hysterically. "Eeep! Sora, your bendy straws are reaching out and tickling me!" Her giggles bounced around the room, until she sounded like some small, more feminine version of Freddy!

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Ahhhhhhh.....hm! OH! GOODNESS!
Benedict would scream as Freddy was now in the room,
Ah....how....embarrassing....I slept in....ah, Freddys doing the expo already I see.
Benedict would say before standing up, noticing he was off of the bed as well, and Lilith was right next to him.
Ah! Lilith! Madam! I require my morning tea if you don’t mind.
Josh in the meantime was now trying to do some sort of ritualistic dance to make Freddy leave. Dancing and clapping with a tambourine as he chanted.
“Hoooooonk ho ho ho hooooooonk honk honk!
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Crow Crow
@Bedroom peeps

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon gasps when Megumin says Sora's skin was peeling off. He quickly runs to the Keyblade wielder and hugs him "Nooo-hooo! Sooraaaaaa! No, please! Not my sweet, spiky boy! Noooo...! Anything but this....!" Falcon quietly sobs and he slowly falls to his knees while still holding Sora "I may not have known him long but still liked him anyway...YOU WERE TOO GOOD FOR THE WOOORLD, SORA!...Too good...!"
P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

The figure in the wall soon seemed to disappear as soon as you all pointed it out, and the wall had returned to normal soon after. This also meant that Blake just stabbed a hole through that poor girls' wall. "Horror movie...?" Nancy would ask upon hearing Lilith's words. Before anyone could answer, though, Jason began making his way towards Nancy's door.

tumblr_inline_n9mdh7mNRL1s81zze.png

"It was really nice meeting you and all, but we'd better get going," Jason said as he made his way towards the door and swung it open. The rest of you followed suit, leaving the confused girl even more confused as she stood in her room staring at the now closed door. Once you all had exited, you soon found that you were back in the main room of that creepy house you'd all ended up in. And, as if that wasn't weird enough, one of the first things you saw was the other group trying to break into the basement with ice storms and axes. "Uhh... hey." Was all Red Hood said as he lifted his arm in a small waving motion.

"Ah, there you all are!" Ford said with a smile, having wrapped up his burned hand in bandaging as he made his way over to you guys. "As you can probably see, we've found my brother. However, I must warn you, as there's--"

"An evil fucked up dream demon that kills kids on the loose?" Jason would ask after turning away from Ford and walking towards the exit to the house. "Yeah, we've met him." Stan, meanwhile, still seemed unimpressed by Lealan as she continued to threaten him.

"No, I'd just rather you leave me alone." The old man said before jabbing the glowing pupil with his finger and then walking away. With that, Ford would give you all a knowing nod and lead you all out of the front of the house and back into the woods. However, as you probably knew by now, things were never that easy. Because just as Ford opened the door, who were you met with other than...

bill-cipher-cute-version_fb_6213579.jpg

Bill Cipher! Who seemed just pleased as punch to see all of you!

"GOTTA SAY, PROPS TO YOU GUYS FOR MAKING IT OUT OF THAT PLACE ALIVE! REALLY, HATS OFF TO YOU!" He exclaimed, before reaching up and tipping his hat. When he did so, the whole world around you shifted, which caused you all to fall down, only for it to return to normal once he put the hat back on.

tumblr_o6imccwlBq1uk5pr5o4_640.png

"Enough games, Cipher!" Ford shouted angrily once he stood back up. "We've found my brother! It's over!"

"AWWWW... IS IT? IS IT REALLY!?" As soon as Bill asked this, the ground around you began to shake. Bill floated upwards, away from all of you, and suddenly a microphone appeared in his hands. He tapped it a few times, as if testing it, before leaning into it and throwing up two arms, while the third one held onto the microphone with ease.

"COMING ALL THE WAY FROM SPRINGWOOD, OHIO, THIS LITTLE TROUBLEMAKER KILLED TWENTY KIDS BEFORE BEING BURNED ALIVE BY THEIR PARENTS. NOW, HE'S RETURNED WITH A VENGEANCE AND SOME NIFTY NEW POWERS! HE'S MEAN, HE WEARS GREEN, AND HE'S LEAN. IT'S THE SPRINGWOOD SLASHER, THE SON OF A HUNDRED MANIACS, HEEEEE'S..." Before you all, a blue sheet appeared out of a cloud of smoke. Within seconds, the man who had been tormenting you all in that house ripped through it with his makeshift knife-claws. "FREEEEEEEEDYYYY KRUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

220px-Freddy_Krueger_%28Robert_Englund%29.jpg

"WELCOME TO PRIMETIME, BITCH!"

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
Virus as Blackhat (Villainous) and Spinel (Steven Universe)
GeorgeTownRaja as Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Hahli Nuva as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
P PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
Topless as Shujinko Kanaou and Venus Aelon Di Lamia (OC)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)

• "Jason! Blake! You're all okay!" Megumin rushed up to hug Jason. "All right, is that it? Is the dungeon-"

And then Bill came to answer that question.

Specifically, the Dream Demon would make her fall on her bottom with merely a tip of his hat. She got up immediately, shivering with fury. There he was. The fucker would finally show his featureless, bricked face. "You...you made me turn on my friends..." Megumin would snarl. "I must end this as quickly as possible. You will not get away with what you've done! I will-" Suddenly, Megumin would press her hand to her heart, kneeling as she struggled to breathe. "U-ugh...what's going on with me..." Bill's smoke flooded into her lungs, making her cough harshly. "I...I won't let your poison...win over me..." She still struggled to stand, but it seemed that this poisonous cloud worked fast...

...LO JXVYB PEB TXPKQ YBFKD MLFPLKBA XQ XII.

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon stops crying for a moment as he was just insulted by the Dream Dementor himself. He turns to looks at Freddy, lets go of Sora and walks up Freddy "Sir, i'd appreciate it if you didn't call me those profanities. Okay, I wash in the middle of morning a friend and I'd appreciate it if you'd have a little bit more decency. I know you're a child murderer and junk. Putting your crazy snuff films on VHS tapes and junk, but even sickos like you must of a shred of respect for the injured....What am I saying? Your the type of dude who'd I'd imagine would bath in kid's feces! Over here lookin' like you done got done in by the mafia! Over here, lookin' like you went and took an acid bath! Over here, lookin' like scorched fetus! Over here having butter knives on your fingers and junk! Over here, wearing a dang fedora like some "nice guy" neckbeard loser! Over hear wearing the ugliest of Chistmas sweaters! Like you went dumpster diving! Over hear, sounding like your throught hit puberty but the rest of you didn't! You over here, lookin' like the Wicked Witch of the West! "I'm meeelting, I'm meellllting!"! Looking like a human mid-decomposed! A frickin' murder try-hard over here...looking like a dang RAISIN! Maybe because you got these freaky little powers of yours is because you sucked at killing in real life without him! Ofcourse ya' went for little kids cause it was easier, knowing full well if you tried that mess on a grown-up you'd get your tail kicked! Weak! Gosh, frickin' weak! Coward-lookin'....Sick-A!...Ugh! Can't believe we were freaking out over you...The only thing scary about you is your choice of fashion, man! Did your non-existent mother dress you?! You know, I havent known you for long but I've just about had enough of you! You wanna deal in bad dreams? Well Im about to give you some! All of them consisting on me kicking your tail! C'MON! SHOW ME YOUR MOVES"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari looked up and saw that the exit door was now... up? "I suppose in a dream world, the laws of gravity must be broken somewhere. Very well." He said with a sigh.

Ben had transformed himself into some kind of mustache-mole, quite aptly named "Molestache". Akari had been wrapped up in a hammock of facial hair as Ben mustache-coptered his way up. "Oh... I am going to have a hard time explaining this adventure with a straight face."

Once through, everyone followed Ford through the now normal-looking (even though that was probably the loosest interpretation of that phrase, considering where they were) hallway to the main room, where their spoop-house adventure had begun. Ford had tried to grab the doorknob leading out of the house, but it was suddenly red-hot, causing some serious burns. Thankfully, though, Ford's injuries were taken care of. After the doorknob had been cooled off and was made safe to touch again, the door opened, and...

...things were not that simple.
Bill had made himself known again, and sure enough... so too had Freddy. "We're not leaving without a fight, are we? In that case..." Akari reached for his visor.

"...en garde."

With a summon of Kronos, Akari cast Marakukaja on everyone in the group, and he was ready to rumble.

Interactions:
Crow Crow
@FreddyFight2ElectricBoogaloo
(Open for Interactions)

The eye would leave a crystal residue on the tip Stan 's finger, which would begin converting it to a pink fleshy goo, like tubby custard. When the world shifts Lealan would let herself fall over and not bother standing up. When Freddy arrives she sighs. "Oh, its you. You know pain isnt the same as fear, right? Hurting me isnt scary, just a minor inconvience."

After a small interruption as Sora was still cooling off the door, Megumin would begin to act weird, claiming Sora’s skin was “peeling away”

“Huh? What do you mean? AHG.” Suddenly Falcon comes over to hug the boy, believing he’s dead. “Captain, what are you talking about? I’m right here. You’re hugging me too tight, let go.” Falcon let’s Sora go, but suddenly the other group appears out of nowhere and with that, they try to get out, only to see Bill Cipher waiting for them outside; almost like he was toying with them, making them think they were free.

“You again?” The ground begins to shake and Bill announces the returning man from earlier, his name being “Freddie Krueger.”

“Here he comes!” Suddenly purple flashes of light briefly appear around Sora and Rex, they looked to see it was the work of Akari. “I don’t know what that is, but thanks. Let’s get him!”

“Hey, hold on; let me in on this.”

Sora starts the battle with Magnet & five hit Thunder combo, whether the attempt at Freddie was successful or not, Rex launches four rockets at Freddie ending with a big spin into downwards slash from Rex’s B.F.G

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Megumin would still find the strength to stalk towards Freddy, just a little, before falling on her belly, still hacking up smoke. "I...I can see the light..."

Third P.O.V
Benrey has not expected the door to open... so he had to stop himself quickly before he hit anyone who opened the door. He said “Uh.... here’s Benrey....?” he said confused on how the door opened. After the small reunion... both Benrey and Gretar followed the group to exit the building..... but of course things are not this easy, since Bill was waiting on the other side. When Bill congratulated them and tipped his hat, it caused the both of them to fall on their backside. Once after getting back up from the ground... “Of fucking course...... he is here one more time to rough up our shit again.....” before sighing. Benrey would take out his ToolGun and was about to spawn something in..... until he saw Megumin walk towards Freddy before falling down. Benrey would sigh as he walked up to Megumin and put her on his shoulder, before walking back to the safety of the group..... Gretar would not say anything, as he put his hammer onto the floor before going into a kneeling position. He took off his translator as he began to speak in a different language from Icelandic.... it being an language only his clan knows. The ground would lightly shake and would increase the longer he did this for.... which implied that this was related to his chanting, and required him to be protected from harm as he continued his chanting.
P PopcornPie @FreddyKruegerfight

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Inquisitive, Concerned, Self-Righteous
Tags: (Leo, GM)
(Alexis),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
With Leo finally giving him the answer he had been searching for, Sage had come to a full halt. He glanced over at Lilith, then back at Leo, more Lilith, back again and then a third time just for good measure... That, wasn't some type of light projection?????

"Waitwaitwaitwait! Waaaait! Sooooo, Lilith here has somehow bypassed the Reincarnation Cycle with her Light?!", he was noticeably surprised, but also incredibly curious, "Did you just never to return to the Nursery, or have you escaped having your Light destroyed after failing Evaluation? And how does that even happen, a magical interference?", the questions kept coming without the pyromancer ever thinking that they could be taken disrespectfully.

That is, until he seemed to realize something that got him to be a bit warier of this 'Lilith', taking a step back with narrowed, suspicious eyes:

"You're not a bad person... Are you?", the tone had gone from curiosity to one that was a little more incisive, "It wasn't like Fury, or revenge or Greed... You're not planning to backstab us and go haywire, are you?"

He didn't get to hear the replies, at least not in a calm environment. As if having tempted it with 'before things go wild again' the silhouette of the murderer was reaching through the wall, a wall that was supposed to be solid but somehow was not as the notion of Space itself got twisted. Right, dream stuff, it obviously shouldn't make much sense.

As Blake had gone for a stab on the wall and someone else was dragging the cartoonish man out of the bed, Sage's first instinct had been to step in front of Nancy, putting an arm in front of her for protection, to block the beast's path to her.

"Everyone, stay back!", he let out with apprehension before softening his tone once more directing it to the girl, "I didn't want to burn such a nice room, but I might be out of choices here, sorry Missy."

Oooooor not, because soon he was just gone again, the young man letting out a relieved sigh as he lowered the arm blocking the girl's path. 'Guess it didn't come to that', he had muttered towards her with a pleased and gentle smirk. They'd at last open the door and, as to the pyromancer's disappointment, be soon back into the looby of the burned down house. Awww too bad, he wanted to see how pretty the rest of Nancy's house would be! Now regrouped, Ford would let them know they had found his brother, who looked rather similar to the first elder minor some apparent grouchiness, before a bricked triangle with a top-hat had come to disturb them.

For Sage, this was his first time actually encountering the creature they called Bill Cypher and... despite knowing it was supposed to have Concept-like powers, he couldn't help but think the other didn't seem so frightening at a first glance. If he didn't know this was apparently a trickster being with immense Universe-breaking powers and a penchant for chaos, he'd maybe find it rather cute. Also, immense powers and a penchant for chaos was, sadly too familiar of an idea to the pyromancer. He sighed.

As they fell again, he had been a bit more prepared, summoning his wings and bending the tips sightly to allow for a nice and gradual descent, akin to having a parachute. Like every other time, the construct would dissipate in the air as soon as he was standing on a surface once more. Aaaaaaand there we go, there finally was that fight they had been ready for since the boiler room. Having it being announced like a box match was cheezy, and perhaps even overdone to the young man, but he couldn't deny that it was interesting to know more about the enemy.

As soon as it was over, the pyromancer stepped forth, his sense of justice, his altruism boiled into courage and determination once more:

"You two have made a huge mistake in taking me out of that bedroom...", Sage had stopped, taking back the Little Tiger guard, his fiery-orange eyes shining brighter, "There's nothing holding me back now.", gradually the flame aura would return to life, still making an odd wing-shaped drawing in the air as it should do every other occurrence, "Messing with us, raising the suspense with that awful rhyme, stalking kids dreams and murdering them... I'll gladly make you wish you had never returned after I burn you again, you psycho!"

Sora and Rex would start the charge themselves, but the pyromancer was a pacifist. He didn't like attacking first, so he solely prepared himself in the defensive to react fast:

"Bring.It.On."

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

"That, key wielder, would be defense-strengthening magic. For a time, you'll find yourself able to withstand a bit more damage than you normally would." Akari explained to Sora. "Considering who it is we're up against, we may need it. I also have access to all-around strengthening magic, though it is meant for a single target. It is also... a bit taxing, so I can't simply, as my video-game playing comrades would say, 'spam it'."

Akari noticed that Gretar had begun to recite some sort of chant that caused the ground to start to shake. Thinking that the result of the chant would tilt the odds in the group's favor, Akari positioned himself in front of Gretar, his two-handed sword poised in a defensive position, ready to intercept anything that might come his way. "I've got you covered."

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
@FreddyFight2ElectricBoogaloo
(Open for Interactions)

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Right as she stabbed the wall, the same man that helped the capitalist off of the bed pulled her back, asking what she was doing. She stared at him, taking his hand off of her shoulder. "
Do you want him to break through the wall and then kill us all?!" Looking back, she saw that he was gone.

He was messing with them, he had to have been.

Jason and the others then began to leave, making her look at Nancy. "
Sorry about your wall." With that, she followed the others and ended up back in the main hall. Thankfully, the other group was there and with a man who she could only guess to be Stan. Megumin was the first to be concerned about them, specifically her and Jason. "We're fine. But we need to leave now before-"

Blake was cut off by Bill appearing right outside the door once Ford opened it, making her immediately ready her weapon. She nearly fell down once Bill tipped his hat, but lost her balance and fell down a few seconds before he put the hat back on. Standing up, she stared at him. "
You're going away, whether you like it or not!"

The man, who was introduced as Freddy Kruger, stepped out of some smoke Bill probably created to make his entrance more dramatic. So, he wanted them to fight Freddy, right? It sounded simple, but she knew that Bill never did anything simple.

Switching Gambol Shroud to pistol form, she started firing the gun at Freddy, trying to aim for the legs.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Right before any of them could attempt to kick down the door or open it, the other group came back. None of them looked hurt or anything, so that was a good sign. "
Are all of you alright?" It was then time to leave, which was good considering none of them wanted to be there anymore.

As they were about to leave, Ford opened the door and there was the yellow triangle in a top hat. He tipped his hat, causing all of them to fall down, before putting his hat back on and returning to world to normal. Getting up, she readied her sword as Bill created some smoke.

Who came out of the smoke? Why, the man that was now known to them as Freddy Kruger did. She would've gone to attack him, but then Megumin started breathing in the smoke and started to have a bad time trying to breath. "
Megumin!" Grabbing the girl, she dragged her away from the smoke. Once far enough away, she kneeled down next to her, putting the sword away and began to hit her back like one would hit the back of their infant to get them to burp.

Or at least that's what would've happened if someone else hadn't already dragged her away from the smoke. Hopefully the water that was splashed on her by that one girl was some kind of help to her and that the man that dragged her away would be able to help her. Right now, she had to focus on Freddy.

With her sword in hand, she ran at him, ready to start trying to slash at his legs once she got in range. If it didn't seem to work, she would Blink behind him and try to slash at his legs that way.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Last edited:

• In a shocking twist, Lealan's healing water seemed to fail! Instead, poor Megumin continued to cough, and even gag, as her eyes grew pale and teary. "L-lealan..." She wheezed. "My time is running short...Bill...I can feel his poison picking apart my lungs...as though they were blackbirds attacking a berry bush..." She gave it a big wheeze. "I'm not going to make it...i-it seems that Bill has disabled healing m-magic..." She waved a hand towards the ceiling. "I can see the light. I can see where I'll be sitting, and watching you all take back the multiverse..."

Once more did she try to get up, but her arms wouldn't even hold up her upper chest. Luckily, Benrey was there to carry her. "Tell Kazuma...I died unafraid, and with honor...This may be the Nightmare Realm, Bill, but I am not afraid of death, even here!" One last blaze came out of her eyes, up at Bill. "I have lost this battle...but you will lose the war...I will see to it in spirit." Then she coughed her worst, shuddered, and took one last, feeble breath. Her heartbeat ticked...ticked...and stopped. There was no pulse for Benrey to feel. The great Crimson Demon archmage had passed away, lost to the unfeeling trickery of Bill Cipher.

...DFSB FQ Z JFKRQB, ELTBSBO, ZKA VLR TFII PBB EBO OBZH MHZK.

Last edited:
IMG_20200604_024307.jpg
Antoneva's eyes narrowed into a glare, lips pulled into a thin line. Pulsing from her fingertips was a strange, otherworldly magic. It was oddly geometric in nature, forming cubes that seemed to contain the very essence of space within them. As she cupped her hands in front of her, a large, pulsating block was quickly crafted. A ticking time bomb of her own design.

Time Delay Forcefield. With any luck, should it hit her target, it'll deal damage and create an area that'd slow him down for a short while. Hopefully it'd give the rest enough time to hit him. She waves her arm and sends it flying forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back