ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Responses then came in from four different people. One gave a straightforward ‘no’, while three others answered back, saying they’d be there. The last one that responded got there as fast as he had answered, looking to see that it was a blue talking hedgehog.

Weird. But she was used to weird at this point.

When asked about what Blendin’s problem was, she looked at the blue hedgehog. “
Well, he doesn’t seem to be convinced that we are not time anomalies. We keep telling him that we’re here to help, but he’s not budging. I was hoping that anyone that previously visited here could tell me if they knew him or not. Either way, we need his help, he might be the only lead we have and Micah won’t stop wanting to shoot him."

QizPizza QizPizza , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
As she waited for a response from her fellow women, she looked at Kassandra to see that she had spaced out. Did she always do that? Once she came back and gave her answer, she nodded. “Right. Hey, so… what was that thing you did where you spaced out? Do you do that a lot?” She then followed the woman, looking over at Jill. “Jill, let’s go!

They then reached the church and what she and Kassandra saw… well, it doesn’t look great. Buildings aren’t usually suppose to be destroyed. “
What. The. Hell?” Listening to the man in the top hat argue with another man about how he was suppose to be taking over the church, she turned towards Kassandra.

More ‘incidents’ like this? Just how many incidents already happened before this one? “
Kassandra, how many have happened before this one?

The communicator started flashing and she took it out, using it just how Shuri showed them to answer. "
Hello? Blake? I'm sorry, I don't know who that is. We're currently dealing with another problem, so I can't come over to help. Again, I'm sorry." With that, she disconnected and put the communicator away.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

TANDEM
Tandem Fullbody.PNG
I heard her voice and I halted, looking back at the woman. She wants to accompany me in my attempt to seek out something that will help us in this boring place. Good since I could use the help. I mean, I'll probably find something crucial just by myself since Lady Luck is on my side but what's wrong with a little assistance from somebody? Especially if she's such a wonderful dame.

"Sure, babe, tell me when you find something cool!"

Topless Topless

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari two-finger-saluted Gretar when they thanked him, then turned his attention to the bouncer. Everyone's combined attacks had destroyed his aura, and so Akari contributed to the final blow, himself. He stowed away his sword, and replaced it with his dieselpunk-looking crossbow, the Archimedes. Akari aimed it square at one of the bouncer's legs, and squeezed the trigger. "Away with you."

Interactions:
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Silent Interaction)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@BattleAtTheTent
(Open for Interactions)

sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Indignated, Insightful, Helpful
Tags: (Rex), (Kassandra),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Aaaaand his attempt to stop the madness had ended up aggravating the situation. Wonderful. Sage couldn't tell whether he had somehow burnt him with the chain or not, but the other had decided to explode in a rant in return. He didn't like the tone, not one bit, this lecture was unneeded and there was something incredibly irritating about getting a lecture from someone a same age, rather than normal and more agreeable volumes of proper communication.

The chain had as any other constructs too dissipated into nothing by now. As the indignation seemed to intensify for a bit, the air immediately around him was raising significantly in temperature, a feeling similar to the sultry air of a humid Summer. He had cut in with a brief 'I-', but the sentence had been stopped before it could be as he realized that letting the other's anger get to him was the opposite of what he should be doing. So he wouldn't. Instead, the pyromancer had taken a deep breath and calmed down, the temperature following suit, back to a more pleasant sunny-day warmth.

He listened to the other's words as an adult did a teen throwing a tantrum, thinking about them as they came. Phoenix Clan members were considered mediators. You see, the same time each Deity had a physical aspect of the world they were tied to, there was also an addendum, a more subjective, spiritual idea they represented and the Phoenix' was transitions. It stood for the comprehension and acceptance that everything inevitably came to an end, both the good things that should, in turn, be cherished; but also the bad things which one had to bravely cope with for their duration, and seek support when they couldn't do it alone.
The other was letting baggage that had nothing to do with the incident at hand influence his actions and Sage had the insight to not add more fuel to that fire. He'd just have to battle faulty logic with better, distanced logic.

If there had been enough space to do so safely, the Descendant would summon his wings again, giving a couple of gentle flaps over the two and interpolating himself in-between them, just in case. If not, this conversation would just be occurring from his previous spot in this wacky triangle of interactions:

"Look, I understand perfectly, but I still can't condone what you're doing. Just, take a step back, cool down for a bit, holding grudges it's not good for anybody and using them to justify current actions only makes you look bad and volatile. Come on, we're supposed to be the heroes here, right?", the tone was solemn, understanding and caring, but also incisive and cold when it had to be, "I don't have to know a person to recognise that attacking them for something this small is not the right thing to do. Though I'm legitimately sorry for aggravating your stress, it was never my intention to startle nor add to your emotional baggage...", he had added it with a respectful bow.

"Now about our little problem..."

Said problem had decided to provoke them with name-calling, a completely new one, which from the other teen's reaction meant someone not too nice. Sage didn't know what a 'witch' was, it was yet another concept that did not exist in his homeworld, closest thing to that would be Rune Magic users, aka: Array-ers, a casual contraction of 'Array makers' and similars. Due to the lack of concept of Hell, he didn't know who or what 'satanic' would be alluding to either.

"Sir, you've been awarded a one-way trip back to the center of town of which you cannot refuse.", the pyromancer had glanced at the well-dressed cartoon with the disappointed glare of a mother, --or just an instructor--, his tone growing strict and impartial. It was a tone that honestly he'd tend to avoid, mostly because it was used on him a lot, but in this situation, it seemed like getting slightly pushier would assist them greatly, "Your other options are either a fire cage, or me ignoring my conscience for once and allowing my friend here to restart what he was doing... Sooo, I'd really not suggest them."

"Oh, and take your sign with you too, unless you'd prefer I burn it to ashes."

The communicator buzzed and made noises with an incoming message, which had prompted Sage to pull it out of his pocket and fumble around with it for a while trying to recall how to properly receive it. Eventually, he had remembered to open the flaps and the hologram showed up with the image of a cat-eared fighter lady. His reply had been a bit... embarrassing:

"Name's not ringing any bells... Also, I might take a while to regroup since it seems I've suddenly gotten stuck with...", he glanced over at Benedict and cringed a little, "...Babysitting. And I don't think anyone wants delusion top-hat man over here anywhere near actual serious matters.", then he heard the other complaining about him to a newcomer, yelling at the background with a still opened communicator, "They're solid constructs! It wasn't a real fire!!"

Last edited:
The knee to the face certainly did its job on the bouncer, knocking him back to the ground as it struck him directly in the nose. His eyes had since returned to their normal, pupil-filled variations. He slowly leaned back up, grunting as he held onto his bleeding nose. His breathing was heavy ash he curled upwards, trying his best to remain in control of the situation despite all that was going on. The kick, however, knocked him right back over, sending the bouncer falling down so hard that the ground cracked slightly beneath him. Then, as he was going to stand up yet again, Akari made sure that he couldn't do that by crippling his legs. And finally, just to add insult to injury, the already defeated man was whacked in the face with a crowbar, which made Jason Todd wince slightly at the sight.

"Okay, I think he's had enough no--"

And then, Alexis straight up burned the man alive, leaving nothing but a pile of ash in his wake in a matter of seconds. Memories came flooding back to him as he remembered Alexis giving that ninja turtle back on that floating ship the same treatment, and with a sigh, Jason slowly turned his head to face Alexis. "You're just the queen of overkill, aren't you?" He asked while repressing the urge to facepalm right then and there. He managed to resist it, though, and simply continued alongside the others into the tent, while the crowd cheered wildly around them. Apparently, they were still under the impression that you were some sort of pre-show. They all waited outside as you entered the tent, thinking nothing of you all waltzing in due to the show you'd just put on.

When everyone finally began to shuffle into the Tent of Telepathy, Midna would turn to them and smile. "Took you fleshbags long enough!" She said.

"Yeah. If only there was some kind of princess with Twilight powers that could have helped us..." Jason murmured in response, and Midna only snickered.

"If only~!"

When the Another Riders shuffled around on the floor for a switch, they would have no such luck finding anything. All that appeared to be beneath their feet were plain old wooden planks. And as Haryu himself attempted to slash away at the tent, he would find that his sword just kind of... bounced off of it. It should have been made apparent that whatever aura was protecting that bounder outside was protecting this tent as well. Before he could make another strike, though, a man approached him from behind.

"Uhhhh.... what are you doing?" The man, apparently named "Deuce", asked.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- QizPizza QizPizza Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @TentofTelepathy

As Lealan and Snake approached the Mystery Shack, they would find that the door was already unlocked, granting them entryway into the obvious tourist trap. Once they entered, they would find Megumin standing at a door up the staircase attempting to comfort someone, as well as a small group in the kitchen surrounding a vending machine.

In the aforementioned group itself, Leo shrugged in response to Agent Penguin. "I dunno... maybe."

Back upstairs, Pacifica's sniffles could be heard from the other side of the room after Megumin tried to cast her explosion. A few long moments of silence followed, until that all too familiar clicking of a lock could finally be heard, and the door opened about mid-way, revealing part of the young blonde's face. "S-so... are you like... a wizard or something?" She asked through small sniffles, wiping away her tears with her sleeve. She didn't seem too inclined to help Megumin or even open the door more than that, quite possibly due to the fact that she was still suspicious of Megumin's brain eating prowess. Then, she heard Lucky's words, and opened the door a little bit wider. "...a Multiverse wizard?"

When Lucky finally entered the room and tried to lift the carpet, he would find that as his nub touched the top even a little, he felt a small static shock course through his arm. If Lucky were to look at it, he would find that it was now enveloped in some strange blue electricity. Also, all he smelled under the carpet was mildew and rotting wood. Tandem and Shujinko, on their endless expedition for fame and treasure, would soon come across the fabled room with Lucky after exploring the rest of the shack, which Tandem would very soon realize was just full of cheap knick-knacks, bumper stickers, and basically anything that wasn't worthy more than two quarters and a nickel.

Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless Crow Crow @MysteryShack

Wendy shrugged. "They're at the Tent of Telepathy on the other end of town. But it's your funeral, man." She said, becoming enveloped in her phone once more. She didn't even notice Sora take Blake's call, but when he asked her for more info on Bill, she groaned loudly. "Ugh, I already told you everything I know about Will! So like, get out of my room now!"

Ouch.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @TheChurch

Micah just groaned again when Blake said that they weren't shooting anyone, but he holstered his gun nonetheless. "Yer no fun..." He pouted.

Blendin, on the other hand, stood there sweating profusely as Blake began to contact the rest of the group on her communicator. "W-w-what are you doing? Put that away!" He shouted worriedly. "I-I-I-I-I-I'm warning you!" She, however, did not put the device away, and to make matters even worse, Arthur and Sonic soon approached from the side. After hearing Arthur's explanation, that just further solidified Blendin's worries. "A-ha! S-so you are time anomalies! He j-just said that he's from 1899, plain as day!"

"Way to go, Black Lung." Micah replied from the side, crossing his arms.

Then, Sonic approached out of nowhere and called Blendin a rather unflattering name. "H-hey!" Blendin screamed, pointing at Sonic angrily. "Th-that was rude, and uncalled for, and I'd like you to take it back!" Whether or not Sonic apologized or not, he continued. "L-look... even if you are here to help, which I highly doubt, you guys are still from different time periods and therefore, time anomalies! Unless you have some better explanation as to why those two are from 1899, a-a-and the rest of you aren't, a-a-a-a-a-and you all have futuristic communication devices!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @BlendinBlandin

As Ikaros got an overhead view of the town, the bird would find several locations of interest. First, was the Mystery Shack, where if it looked closely, it could find a few people inside. Then, was the Tent of Telepathy, where a large cheering crowd was gathered outside of it. Next, it would of course find the antics with Benedict, Sage, and Rex outside The Church, as well as the antics with Blendin Blandin in an alleyway not too far away.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tr6ywnnA_400x400.jpg

"H-hey! Give that back!" The boy shouted angrily as the journal was snatched right out of his hands. As he attempted to jump up and grab the book, The Operator suddenly appeared in thin air, causing the boy to stumble back and fall on his behind. "M-my names Gideon Pines! And that's my journal you just stole!" He shouted, slowly bringing himself back up to his feet. By the time he managed to do so, along with brushing himself off, Umbra revealed the pages of the now blasphemed journal to him. Gideon let out an ear-piercing shriek at the sight, before running up to Umbra and snatching the journal back from him before he could vandalize even more pages.

After some more frantic page-flipping, Gideon looked up to Umbra, tears in his eyes. "W-what the heck is wrong with you!?" He screamed angrily. "Ya can't just go around vandalizin' people's stuff! I was only threatin' you because there's all sorts of weird stuff in this town, most of 'em bein' hostile!" The boy angrily held up his journal and waved it around. "Stuff that was chronolized in this here journal, before YOU vandalized it! I don't even know who wrote the dang thing, so it ain't like I can get any copies, ya know!"

Riven Riven @Rooftops

Last edited:
The knee to the face certainly did its job on the bouncer, knocking him back to the ground as it struck him directly in the nose. His eyes had since returned to their normal, pupil-filled variations. He slowly leaned back up, grunting as he held onto his bleeding nose. His breathing was heavy ash he curled upwards, trying his best to remain in control of the situation despite all that was going on. The kick, however, knocked him right back over, sending the bouncer falling down so hard that the ground cracked slightly beneath him. Then, as he was going to stand up yet again, Akari made sure that he couldn't do that by crippling his legs. And finally, just to add insult to injury, the already defeated man was whacked in the face with a crowbar, which made Jason Todd wince slightly at the sight.

"Okay, I think he's had enough no--"

And then, Alexis straight up burned the man alive, leaving nothing but a pile of ash in his wake in a matter of seconds. Memories came flooding back to him as he remembered Alexis giving that ninja turtle back on that floating ship the same treatment, and with a sigh, Jason slowly turned his head to face Alexis. "You're just the queen of overkill, aren't you?" He asked while repressing the urge to facepalm right then and there. He managed to resist it, though, and simply continued alongside the others into the tent, while the crowd cheered wildly around them. Apparently, they were still under the impression that you were some sort of pre-show. They all waited outside as you entered the tent, thinking nothing of you all waltzing in due to the show you'd just put on.

When everyone finally began to shuffle into the Tent of Telepathy, Midna would turn to them and smile. "Took you fleshbags long enough!" She said.

"Yeah. If only there was some kind of princess with Twilight powers that could have helped us..." Jason murmured in response, and Midna only snickered.

"If only~!"

When the Another Riders shuffled around on the floor for a switch, they would have no such luck finding anything. All that appeared to be beneath their feet were plain old wooden planks. And as Haryu himself attempted to slash away at the tent, he would find that his sword just kind of... bounced off of it. It should have been made apparent that whatever aura was protecting that bounder outside was protecting this tent as well. Before he could make another strike, though, a man approached him from behind.

"Uhhhh.... what are you doing?" The man, apparently named "Deuce", asked.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- QizPizza QizPizza Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @TentofTelepathy

After the whole fiasco, Waverider transformed from Mega Evolved form to regular, then a flash of green light would signify a reversion to good old Ben Tennyson.

"Let's see what kind of show they're putting on. What's so telepathic about this tent, anyways?"

He knocked on the tent's surface to get a feel.

"I don't think this is just plastic."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- QizPizza QizPizza Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @TentofTelepathy
As Lealan and Snake approached the Mystery Shack, they would find that the door was already unlocked, granting them entryway into the obvious tourist trap. Once they entered, they would find Megumin standing at a door up the staircase attempting to comfort someone, as well as a small group in the kitchen surrounding a vending machine.

In the aforementioned group itself, Leo shrugged in response to Agent Penguin. "I dunno... maybe."

Back upstairs, Pacifica's sniffles could be heard from the other side of the room after Megumin tried to cast her explosion. A few long moments of silence followed, until that all too familiar clicking of a lock could finally be heard, and the door opened about mid-way, revealing part of the young blonde's face. "S-so... are you like... a wizard or something?" She asked through small sniffles, wiping away her tears with her sleeve. She didn't seem too inclined to help Megumin or even open the door more than that, quite possibly due to the fact that she was still suspicious of Megumin's brain eating prowess. Then, she heard Lucky's words, and opened the door a little bit wider. "...a Multiverse wizard?"

When Lucky finally entered the room and tried to lift the carpet, he would find that as his nub touched the top even a little, he felt a small static shock course through his arm. If Lucky were to look at it, he would find that it was now enveloped in some strange blue electricity. Also, all he smelled under the carpet was mildew and rotting wood. Tandem and Shujinko, on their endless expedition for fame and treasure, would soon come across the fabled room with Lucky after exploring the rest of the shack, which Tandem would very soon realize was just full of cheap knick-knacks, bumper stickers, and basically anything that wasn't worthy more than two quarters and a nickel.

Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless Crow Crow @MysteryShack

"Well, might as well cover every corner."

The Agent decides to explore the kitchen.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Yeah, you're right. Because it's cloth." Midna said after floating over to Ben.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TentofTelepathy

Much like the rest of the Shack, the kitchen just felt overstuffed and cramped. Two chairs were lazily pushed against a table that had some wet cloth hanging off the side, the fridge looked old and had a lot of paint chipping off of it, the floors were old and rickety, the counters were a mess with cereal, utinels, and other items, and finally, Agent Penguin would have found a tall pitcher filled with a strange, pink liquid. The pitcher itself was marked with the label "Pacifica Juice", and had two large ice cubes in it, clearly tons of sugar, and.... plastic dinosaur toys.

Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless @MysteryShack

• Megumin couldn't answer in her paralyzed state.

Benrey
It looked like the bodyguard was finally put down and unable to fight, especially since his attack was not needed. Until the man burned alive, to which he said out loud “To the idiot who did that.... do you not know that fire burns people without any form of protection.”as he started to walk into the tent. While past him would have said nothing, he was part of an organization now and needed to be.... kinda professional here. As he went into the tent, he decided to rest for a bit as he took out his ToolGun and spawned in a couch, before sitting down on it. He then said “If you guys need my help, just yell out the name Benrey.” as he also spawned in a tv with a PS3 console connected to it. He turned on the tv as he began to play Heavenly Sword on it.
Gretar

He just sigh as the already defeated man was burned to death. Before starting to walk into the tent as he whistled, spinning his hammer in his right hand. After entering, he heard Midna speaking about how long they took, to which he only responded with him staring daggers at her, before looking around the tent. He pretty much did nothing except did three attacks today, so he waited until he was needed in order to act again.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201

When Megumin ceased movement and speaking functions entirely, it set in just how much trouble the young wizard was really in! "Oh my gosh!" Pacifica shouted, her kind-hearted nature overpowering her fear in an instance as she ran down the steps and knelt next to Megumin, slowly lifting her head up with one arm and supporting her back with the other. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? I have some Pacifica Juice in the kitchen! I-It's got plastic dinosaurs in it!" The young girl stammered out, hoping that she didn't somehow cause the poor girl's paralysis.

leonardo-watch-from-blood-blockade-battlefront.png

Meanwhile, Lucky's screams of pain could be heard throughout the entire Shack, causing Leo to perk up. "Did you guys hear that?" He asked as he began making his way towards the back of the Shack, allowing you all to follow him if you so wished. When he entered the room Lucky had found, he looked down at him with a concerned expression. "Lucky... are you okay?"

P PopcornPie Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless @MysteryShack

Benrey
He was confused after hearing what red hood said.... until he said out loud “How am I suppose to do that... so you mean this...” as he took out his ToolGun, which was some sort of revolver like weapon that had wires and a screen at the top of it. He then said “The ToolGun allows me to basically access the mods I have installed into it, but it may seem like magic to you but in reality it’s just really advance science shit I don’t even understand.” as he put the ToolGun away in his pocket. Before continuing playing Heavenly Sword again.

"Yeah, you're right. Because it's cloth." Midna said after floating over to Ben.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TentofTelepathy
View attachment 739602Captain falcon lands and holds his pose once again "Justice...!" Before pumping his muscular abs out "PREVAAAIIILLLS! ...Wait...Why were we fighting that guy?" Falcon asks
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Because he was very blatantly attacking the gang," Ben says. "But yeah, I'm not the only one who thinks this place is fishy, am I?"

Much like the rest of the Shack, the kitchen just felt overstuffed and cramped. Two chairs were lazily pushed against a table that had some wet cloth hanging off the side, the fridge looked old and had a lot of paint chipping off of it, the floors were old and rickety, the counters were a mess with cereal, utinels, and other items, and finally, Agent Penguin would have found a tall pitcher filled with a strange, pink liquid. The pitcher itself was marked with the label "Pacifica Juice", and had two large ice cubes in it, clearly tons of sugar, and.... plastic dinosaur toys.

Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless @MysteryShack

"Huh," the Agent utters to himself, before Lucky's screams were heard. "Well, looks like my gourmet tour has been interrupted."

He swiftly dashes away, before returning to collect a very small sample of Pacifica juice in a vial, then dashes away to tend to Lucky.

"I think I see what happened. What if we did what Lucky did, but wearing an insulated outfit? I should have something like that in my inventory..."

If Captain Falcon were to look up from his epic pose, he'd find the entire group shuffling behind each other into the nearby Tent of Telepathy.

Inside the tent itself, Jason just kind of... stared at the Toolgun as he heard the explanation. "...riiiiiiight. And you can just... spawn anything into existence with that thing? Well, anything that's installed on that thing, at least?" After he gave an answer to that question, Red Hood followed it up with, "And what all do you have installed on there, exactly?" He then turned to Ben. "Well, of course this place is fishy. We wouldn't be here wasting our time if it wasn't."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja quadraxis201 quadraxis201 QizPizza QizPizza @TentofTelepathy

As Snake and Lealan entered the kitchen, they would find the same sight that the Agent did. Much like the rest of the Shack, the kitchen just felt overstuffed and cramped. Two chairs were lazily pushed against a table that had some wet cloth hanging off the side, the fridge looked old and had a lot of paint chipping off of it, the floors were old and rickety, the counters were a mess with cereal, utinels, and other items, and finally, they would have found a tall pitcher filled with a strange, pink liquid. The pitcher itself was marked with the label "Pacifica Juice", and had two large ice cubes in it, clearly tons of sugar, and.... plastic dinosaur toys. Some of it had been spilled onto the counter thanks to the Agent's meddling, but luckily it remained in tact for the most part.

Back in the other room, Leo quirked a brow as he heard the Agent's words. "I... don't follow."

P PopcornPie Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless @MysteryShack

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal

"What I mean is that there's a wall and nothing else. No secret passage, like Orbeck said." He turned to face Agent Penguin when he approached. Leo shook his head. "That's doubtful. My eyes can see past any substance."
He should have seen that coming. That facility may as well be the first thing that Bill got rid of. That talking triangle is one step ahead of the sorcerer.
"If there is truly nothing behind that vending machine, then we may as well investigate the rest of this shack. Foolish to think Bill would leave such a facility intact."

Then she heard Pacifica's voice from upstairs, and went back into "Run Around The Place As Fast As Lightning" mode. "Be right back!"

The archmage slowed as she reached the door, gently pressing herself against it. "Pacifica, I don't know how to take minds!" Megumin's answer was as cheerful and sincere-sounding as she could muster. "Even if I had that power, my powers have been disabled. Here, watch!-Er, listen."

"Oh, blackness shrouded in light...

Frenzied blaze clad in night...

All else aside, I don't want to be outdone by anyone else when it comes to explosion magic!

Here I go! My ultimate destructive magic...EX-PLOOOOO-SION!"
This garnered the exact same result as the previous demonstration, with the added pain of Megumin hitting her head against the door on her way down.
When Megumin ceased movement and speaking functions entirely, it set in just how much trouble the young wizard was really in! "Oh my gosh!" Pacifica shouted, her kind-hearted nature overpowering her fear in an instance as she ran down the steps and knelt next to Megumin, slowly lifting her head up with one arm and supporting her back with the other. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? I have some Pacifica Juice in the kitchen! I-It's got plastic dinosaurs in it!" The young girl stammered out, hoping that she didn't somehow cause the poor girl's paralysis.

Of course, That somewhat foolish Archwizard tried to use her "explosion magic" to demonstrate a point. And from the sounds of panic coming from upstairs, it went as well as fighting a demon without restraint. badly. He makes his way to the stairs to find Pacifica holding up the crippled Archwizard, talking about Pacifica Juice. Sounds like the sort of stuff that Mable would make.
"Pacifica, Lay her down somewhere to rest. Why did she even try despite..." he pauses.
"should the living room suffice?" he asked Pacifica.

P PopcornPie Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless

Zwei’s eyes widened as the Bouncer burned alive. ”I thought we were going nonlethal?!”

She sighed, a deep dramatic sigh, sheathed her swords and walked into the tent.

Just in time for her to see Benrey and Jason’s interaction. ”UmamIinterruptingsomething?”

”Areyouplayingvideogamesatatimelikethis!?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

As Snake and Lealan entered the kitchen, they would find the same sight that the Agent did. Much like the rest of the Shack, the kitchen just felt overstuffed and cramped. Two chairs were lazily pushed against a table that had some wet cloth hanging off the side, the fridge looked old and had a lot of paint chipping off of it, the floors were old and rickety, the counters were a mess with cereal, utinels, and other items, and finally, they would have found a tall pitcher filled with a strange, pink liquid. The pitcher itself was marked with the label "Pacifica Juice", and had two large ice cubes in it, clearly tons of sugar, and.... plastic dinosaur toys. Some of it had been spilled onto the counter thanks to the Agent's meddling, but luckily it remained in tact for the most part.

Back in the other room, Leo quirked a brow as he heard the Agent's words. "I... don't follow."

"Lucky was electrocuted by trying to uncover something. What if he did it again, but this time, he wore something to prevent himself from being electrocuted?

Besides, if it's booby-trapped like that, it has to be hiding something."

The Agent took some items out from... somewhere.

"Rubber Boots, firefighter vest, rubber gloves, firefighter hat for good measure - hope you don't mind a gaudy getup, Lucky."

“I wonder where Jason and the others went, I thought they came here.” Snake spoke after Lealan’s sudden screaming. “How do you know this lucky?”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Uhhh... yeah!" Pacifica said to Orbeck with a nod as she lifted up Megumin with a surprising amount of strength. She slowly but surely carried her bridal style into the living room, where she laid her down on the couch, making sure her head rested against a pillow. "Here... I think that should be fine." She said, before looking up to Orbeck. "Should I get her some Pacifica juice?"

"Uhhh... I'm not sure if that will help." Leo said as he stared down at Lucky. If Agent Penguin or anyone else were to gaze down at the rabbit as well, they would notice that the electric current was still coursing up and down his nubs. "Can't really protect him from something he's already got."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Crow Crow P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless Venom Snake Venom Snake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @MysteryShack

"Yeah, that was the plan," Jason said spitefully to Zwei, glaring daggers at Alexis as he spoke. He soon redirected his attention towards Benrey and shrugged. "Let him relax. He'll know when to stop.... hopefully."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss QizPizza QizPizza Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @TentofTelepathy

• Megumin nodded weakly. Were she able to move her lip muscles, she would have smiled upon seeing Pacifica emerge from her room."Heheh, got you." Maybe Explosion could still be useful after all! "Okay, Megumin, she freaked out because Chomusuke laid it down too harshly. You need to be gentle with your explanation. You need to go slowly. She'll understand, right?"

Benrey
Well it seemed like everyone wanted to talk about his ToolGun now, because Red Hood wanted to know what’s installed on it. He was gonna respond before getting interrupted by Zwei. He then said “What.... can’t a man play Heavenly Sword in peace......” he was gonna say more until he heard Red Hood talk about letting him relax, to which he agreed with. He then said “Like I said earlier, if you guys are in trouble, just yell out the name Benrey and I will come running to save y’all asses from danger.” as he continued playing his game on the PS3.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Pacifica smiled as she saw Megumin nod at her. "She can move her head!" She exclaimed as she remained kneeled next to the archwizard. She looked up to Orbeck and furrowed her brows in worried thought. "That's... that's good, right?" She asked, worry evident in her tone of voice. For a bunch of people she accused of being brain-eating alien parasites moments ago, Pacifica sure had a lot of empathy for them.

Back in the back room, Leo had an equally worried look on his face as he observed Lucky's... injury? Was it an injury? Or maybe some new superpower? "Well... any idea how to get rid of it? I can't imagine that it's comfortable having an electrified hand, especially judging by your scream earlier..." Leo said.

P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Crow Crow Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Chungchangching Chungchangching Venom Snake Venom Snake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @MysteryShack

"Right... guess I'll leave you alone, then." Jason replied, nodding slowly. He then turned to look at Zwei. "Come on. You can help us investigate this place." He said, before walking in another direction inside of the tent, trying to find anything that could help them out.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod QizPizza QizPizza Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TentofTelepathy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back