ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
And with that, they're back to square one.

Blake sighed, trying to think of a way to get him to believe they weren't time anomalies. But then, she remembered something that she read on Bill. Maybe something pertaining to the bad feeling she was getting was the fact that Bill could possess people and that he could be anyone in town. If it turned out that it was Bill, they were going to have a problem.

If not, then they could explain the multiverse to him and it might make him stop labelling them as time anomalies.

She looked at Blendin. "
Blendin, could you show us your eyes please?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Another Zi-O || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Tentgang
images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg
"Dammit, it's the guard's aura all over again." Hiryu clicks his tongue as he finds that his attack basically did shit. At least he now knows that this place is real suspicious. "Alright, how about--!" He combined his blades, about to press on his Anotherwatch when he is CRUDELY interrupted.

". . ." Hiryu stares down the man as he asked what he's doing. This...Deuce is probably another guard. "Not dealing with you?" He shrugs, glowing purple for a bit before suddenly disappearing into four ghosts, flying and scattering at either side around the tent.

Let's hope he's not like Mr. Head and Chin over there.

The Ghosts flew inside the tent, reassembling into Another Ghost. The other Another Riders shuffled towards him to give him...No news.

"I see you all did jack shit." Hiryu sighs at the Another Riders before putting his hands inside of Another Build and Another OOO's chests, retrieving their respective Anotherwatches. Upon doing so, those Another Riders glowed purple as shadow energy dispersed from their bodies, turning them back into random civilians, but unconscious. The same energy dispersed from Another Ghost, reverting back into Hiryu's civilian form. "Still no luck, then." Hiryu glances at the hard metal c l o t h as he dug onto Another Wizard's chest, retrieving the Anotherwatch. The Another Rider then reverted back into a civilian, falling unconscious like the others. He then walked over to where Whisper was as he put away the Anotherwatches onto his jacket. It seems that she still hasn't found a switch to the thing.

"So blasting it won't work, brute forcing it don't do crap, and going around it and busting in from the outside is no good due to it being protected by some kinda aura." Hiryu recounted his investigation. "This entire thing just SCREAMS villain hideout, and I've never been to one." He says. Right as he was about to search the stage, Whisper tugged on his sleeve, bringing his attention to the floor. "What, is there a switch?" He asked before looking down and finding the carvings Whisper found. "No switch, but it's some kind of...Hieroglyph?" Hiryu crouched, examining the markings closely. "Jason-san! You might wanna have a look at this!" He called out to his commanding officer, seeing as he basically found Bill, but not really.

Whisper began her seach elsewhere, rubbing her hand against the tent walls.

"Oh... u-uuuhhhhhh... okay." Blendin said as he lifted up his goggles, revealing a pair of working, functional, human eyes. "Is this some kind of dirty time trick?"

"The hell you wanna see his eyes for?" Micah asked Blake, not having been involved in the MPF, so he wasn't really caught up on any of the incident files.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @AlleyWay

"What?" Deuce asked as Hiryu proceeded to disappear. The man simply shrugged in response and left after that. "Whatever. I'm gettin' paid either way." He mused.

"What? What'd you find?" Jason asked as he approached Hiryu to see whatever he was talking about. Whisper would eventually find a small panel on the wall beside the curtain, but not the curtain itself. The panel seemed to be loosened, which would make it easy for her to open if she so pleased.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja QizPizza QizPizza quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @TentofTelepathy

Pacifica smiled as she saw Megumin nod at her. "She can move her head!" She exclaimed as she remained kneeled next to the archwizard. She looked up to Orbeck and furrowed her brows in worried thought. "That's... that's good, right?" She asked, worry evident in her tone of voice. For a bunch of people she accused of being brain-eating alien parasites moments ago, Pacifica sure had a lot of empathy for them.

Back in the back room, Leo had an equally worried look on his face as he observed Lucky's... injury? Was it an injury? Or maybe some new superpower? "Well... any idea how to get rid of it? I can't imagine that it's comfortable having an electrified hand, especially judging by your scream earlier..." Leo said.

P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Crow Crow Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @Chungchangching Venom Snake Venom Snake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @MysteryShack

"Right... guess I'll leave you alone, then." Jason replied, nodding slowly. He then turned to look at Zwei. "Come on. You can help us investigate this place." He said, before walking in another direction inside of the tent, trying to find anything that could help them out.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod QizPizza QizPizza Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TentofTelepathy
Zwei smiles and zooms all around the tent, checking every corner!

In her run around the tent, Zwei would have found the previously mentioned Cipher Wheel and the previously mentioned panel. However, what she didn't account for was someone leaving their chewed gum on the floor, and as a result of her reckless running, she stepped right in it. Now, there was gum stuck to the bottom of her left shoe, which would probably slow her down a bit until she found a way to get it off.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Once it was revealed that he had regular eyes, she sighed in relief. "
Okay, that puts a fear I had about you to rest." She looked at Micah. "I'm guessing you didn't read the file. Bill can possess people and the only way to tell is if their eyes are slanted. Which means if he isn't Blendin, he might be anyone else in town. Or he's no one."

Blake looked back at Blendin. "
No, it's not a time trick. Again, we are not time anomalies. We're all from different universes and worlds." Really, she didn't know how else to convince him that they weren't time anomalies, but maybe now that they got the whole question of if he was possessed by Bill or not answered, they could try to tell him that there was a multiverse.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Gretar
Well standing about and doing nothing is not contributing to anything here. So he decided to go to follow Jason to look at something Hiryu found. As he approached the Hieroglyph. After arriving there and looking at the symbols on it, he said in Icelandic “Um .... kan iemand hier die simbole verstaan, want ek weet nie eers wat hulle bedoel nie.” (English translation: Um.... can anyone here understand these symbols because I don't even have a clue about what they mean.) he said out loud, trying his best to even understand the meaning of one of the symbols.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @TentGang

Dib

Dib caught up with everyone else after falling behind. Luckily he had an excuse on why he wasn’t around.
“Sorry guys. Had to go to the dentist. I’m not allowed to eat or drink for thirty minutes.”

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal
Pacifica smiled as she saw Megumin nod at her. "She can move her head!" She exclaimed as she remained kneeled next to the archwizard. She looked up to Orbeck and furrowed her brows in worried thought. "That's... that's good, right?" She asked, worry evident in her tone of voice. For a bunch of people she accused of being brain-eating alien parasites moments ago, Pacifica sure had a lot of empathy for them.

"Thankfully, it is," he said. again, it was stupid of Megumin to be casting a spell with her current inhibitions. Witch includes paralysis as far as he can tell.
"If only she refrained herself from casting that spell in her condition."

Hearing Micah, she quickly looked at him. “No, we’re not shooting anyone. Give me a minute.” Taking out the communications device that she and everyone else were handed, she did what Shuri showed them all to do and contacted everyone. “It’s Blake, me and Micah found a man. His name is Blendin Blandin, if anyone knows him, please respond.

Oh of course, he nearly forgot about that communication device he picked up. it has already been a bit since that call came through, however.
"give me a moment, Pacifica ."
He heads back to the entrance of the shack before connecting with the rest of the group.
"Blake, You said you found someone by the name of Blendin Blandin? I would like to give him an inquiry."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Lealan makes a gesture for Snake to follow her, heading to the back where she heard Lucky's reply, ignoring anyone else she passes. She stand in the doorway in shock at Luckys new look. She stumbles to the side and begins laughing, leaning against the wall. "Y-you... hahahaha... You need a rinse?" She offers while clutching her sides.
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Venom Snake Venom Snake

"In case you forgot, I ain't a part'a yer little club. I didn't get no file." Micah said to Blake in a spiteful tone, as he still crossed his arms.

"W-wait.... you thought I was Bill!?" Blendin shouted angrily after letting out an over dramatic gasp. "I'm here to STOP Bill Cipher! Didn't I already tell you that??" He asked, and after a long pause, he let out a laugh and just slapped himself on the forehead. "Ohhhh! You're all from different universes!" Blendin continued to laugh. "Boy, I-I sure feel silly! Why didn't you just say so?" He asked. He then smiled and looked up, holding both of his arms. "Stand down, everyone! These aren't the anomalies!" He said. Suddenly, about twenty men in what looked like generic SWAT Suits appeared within thin-air. Except, instead of saying "SWAT", their suits all read "time police." They all had what looked like ray guns trained on you four, indicating they were more than likely cloaking themselves from your respective fields of vision. Soon after making themselves known, though, they lowered their weapons and pulled out what looked like tape measurers. They pulled on it, before snapping it back, and each of them disappeared moments later.

"W-what the hell!?" Micah shouted, jumping a bit as all the guards appeared around them and subsequently disappeared moments later.

"Haha, sorry about that guys!" Blendin laughed once more as he began to stroll out of the alleyway with a newfound spring in his step and a bounce in his britches. "Come on! Let's go find Bill!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @AlleyWay

Jason fell silent as he approached the cryptogram alongside the others. He sat there and just stared at it in disbelief for a few moments, having knelt down on one knee next to it, unsure of how to respond. Gretar's question was met with nothing more than a shake of the vigilante's head, and when Zwei approached them, he finally stood back up to his feet.

tumblr_inline_n9mdv784mJ1s81zze.png

"Well, I think we know where Bill's hiding." He said coldly. He also looked at Dib as he entered the room and said something about a dentist. He was about to ask how he even scheduled an appointment here, along with several other things, but all Jason could do was sigh instead.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @TentofTelepathy

"Spells? Wait, does that mean..." Pacifica's eyes lit up, and a smile stretched across her face once more. "You ARE a wizard!! I was right! Gideon is gonna be so jealous when he finds out that I found a wizard without him!" Pacifica cheered, eagerly pumping a fist into the air in triumph. She was finally brought down from her cheerful excitement high when Orbeck mentioned that he had to take some kind of call, which Pacifica just brushed off as adult-y business-y stuff. "Oh! Okay!" She chirped, before running over to the counter and grabbing her pitcher of Pacifica Juice. Her brows furrowed when she noticed it's been spilled by someone, causing her to look up to the room. "Hey.... who's been drinkin' my Pacifica Juice?" She called out.

Whether she got an answer or not, she quickly smiled again and began humming some pop song as she began pouring Megumin a glass of her specially crafted drink. Once she poured it (and after making sure to get one of those plastic dinosaurs in the cup, I might add), she bounded over to Megumin and placed the glass down on the table beside her limp body. "Here you go! This'll help you when you stop being all frozen-y!"

P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Topless Topless Crow Crow ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @MysteryShack

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look at the fiery witch, who was now supposed to be his new maid he presumed
AH! Maid! Go dispose of that witch over there who attacked me while I fix this church.....I bought it and no I will not give up! Giving up is what caused the great......boom boom. No.....I will sit here.....and fix my property of the lord.....if you have a problem.....ah......well I don’t care.....nor.....did I ask.
And with that Benedict would continue to hammer down that wall as if it were the last thing he’d ever do, not before looking over at Kassandra
AH! Maid number two! Make sure no more....ruffians come to my holy land.
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

[tab=Aloy weapons and supplies]

Weapons from BGB:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol
----------------------------------
Weapons list:

Heavy Weapons
Some weapons can be picked up from dead human enemies, or shot off of machines. The following weapons cannot be purchased from merchants, and their ammo cannot be crafted.

Melee Weapons

*Spear

Stealth Weapons

Gifts given by Kassandra:
Dark arrow
Electric arrow
Death arrow

[/tab][/tabs]

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake stared at Micah, rolling her eyes. "Oh, I know you aren't." There was a bit of snark behind it as she said that. Okay, maybe some snark. She then turned to Blendin. "I wasn't sure if that was a trick Bill was using to get us to believe you were the real one or just Bill pretending to be you."

Then, he told people to stand down, in which it was revealed that there were people in police outfits watching them with ray guns. The time police then disappeared quickly as they arrived. "
...Time police. Guess even time itself needs people to protect it." Blendin then walked out of the alleyway and Blake was about to start walking when she got two responses on her communicator.

And one of them knew Blendin.

Taking out the communicator, she responded. "
What do you want to ask, Orbeck?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The man in the top hat who was arguing with someone else directed himself towards a woman and then Kassandra, calling them maids. She looked at Kassandra, completely confused. "Does he always call women maids?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

"It's fine." Jason replied to Aloy as she entered the Tent of Telepathy. "We found a wheel with Bill etched into it, so we think he's around here somewhere. So... be on your best guard." He explained to her, so she'd be fully aware of her situation.

darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 QizPizza QizPizza Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @TentofTelepathy

"If you already knew that, then you'd know I couldn't have read the damn file." Micah snarked back in a venomous tone. He certainly wasn't going out of his way to make himself likable, that much was obvious.

"W-well, the only way for Bill to possess someone is if you shake his hand and make a deal with him. And I sure as heck wouldn't make any deals with that guy! No way, no how!" Blendin exclaimed, shaking his head and waving his arms back and forth for further emphasis on just how unlikely it was for him to do such a thing.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @AlleyWay

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Ignoring Micah, she looked at Blendin. "
I think everyone here is smart enough to realize that shaking his hand is a bad idea. And Byakuya should remember what happened last time he shook his hand to know to not do it again, so we should be safe."

At least, she hoped that everyone in their group was smart enough to realize that.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"This Bill fellow looks like a kid went and crafted up his imaginary friend with a dang Torilla chip...Sad, loney world it must've been for that kid to have be friends with a chip..." Captain Falcon says shaking his head at the wheel

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Son Goku
Goku isn't sure of the situation that is happening around him. All he could see is Jason trying to figure out where "Bill" was. His naivety isn't troubling for him, it just that things are happening fast. A question would be a wise thing to do.

"Who's Bill? Is he the one that has brainwashed the bouncer in the first place?" He asked.

[tab=Aloy weapons and supplies]
Weapons from BGB:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol

Accessories: Overcharge
Focus
Tesseract Multiversal Watch

----------------------------------

Weapons list:

Bow
Hunter Bow
Sharpshot Bow
War Bow

Forgefire FW
Icerail FW
Rattler
Ropecaster
Sling
Blast Sling
Stormslinger FW
Tearblaster
Tripcaster
Heavy Weapons

Some weapons can be picked up from dead human enemies, or shot off of machines. The following weapons cannot be purchased from merchants, and their ammo cannot be crafted.

Deathbringer Gun
Disc Launcher
Firespitter
Firestriker
Mine Launcher FW
Oseram Cannon
Ravager Cannon
Melee Weapons

Spear
Sylens' Lance
Stealth Weapons
Blast Sling
Traps
Tripcaster
Gifts given by Kassandra:

Dark arrow

Electric arrow

Death arrow

[/tab][/tabs]

"Haha, yeah!" Blendin laughed awkwardly as he walked alongside Blake, only to even more awkwardly stop his laughing abrouptly. "I don't know who that is." He said, referring to Byakuya.

Jason couldn't help but snicker lightly in response to Captain Falcon's comment, but otherwise addressed Goku instead. "Bill is the reason that we're here," Jason explained as he faced the Saiyan. "Apparently, he destroyed this town a while back, but... well, as you can see, the town's in a particularly odd not-destroyed condition." When Goku asked if he was the one who powered up the bouncer, Jason shrugged. "I dunno. It's a possibility."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- darkred darkred Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss QizPizza QizPizza Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @TentofTelepathy

Chronology: Ultimate

DR. ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 100%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Cautious
COLOR: #E1914F
IMG_20200604_164141.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION:
Purple Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION:
Criminal Hotdog
COLOR:
#54ACD2
INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason)
MENTIONS: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

The flames that Alexis used on the guard did far more damage than she thought it would. Given that mount of Aether she used, it would’ve just given the guard a few third degree burns and maybe some permanent scarring, but she didn’t expect for him to just burn into ashes. A man that was able to withstand all the previous attacks would’ve been able to handle a little fire if he was able to put up a Shell. Maybe it was an artificial Shell provided by someone else or created by a device.Whatever the case, Alexis’s only response was to cover her mouth with a hand and say, "Oops..."

Anyways, with that out of the way, Alexis followed the others into the Tent of Telepathy, showing more embarrassment than remorse over turning the guard into ashes. At least you don’t have to worry about leaving a body if the body is cremated. As they entered, a creepy security guard in blue began to spawn a couch, a TV, and a video game console. The same guard had made some comment fire that was just stating the obvious, so she wasn’t too inclined to pay attention to him.

The interior of the tent wasn’t much special, with a stage for performances. However, further investigations revealed a wheel of symbols etched around a pyramid figure with one eye. It looked like it was magical, or at least alluded to something magical in nature, but the symbols seemed out of place. The bag of ice, the pair of glasses, and the llama didn’t quite make sense in the context of magic symbols, but who knows, this may be some of the New Age stuff that Alexis never bothered to study. As she studied the symbol she tried to detect if there was anything magic in the wheel of symbols or in the tent around them. This seemed to be an especially good idea when Jason mentioned that the super powerful demon they were looking for—Bill—was nearby. "Should we really be taking on this...Bill by ourselves? He sounds like a lot more than most of us can handle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back