• "But if this is some kind of strange, shared dream we're trapped in, then how do we get out?" Megumin looked around at their options. There was a water tower, several high places to leap off of, lots of thorn bushes...okay, so there was a lot here that would be able to wake them up. Then again, in Caboose's mind, they couldn't just wake up...actually, could they? Nobody tried it, to her memory.

She watched Ben and Supergirl attempt to solve the puzzle with their special senses, only to grow dizzy. "Do powers not work here?" Megumin frowned, looking at her staff. She wouldn't be able to use Explosion either way, but they would still need their powers to go against Bill, wouldn't they...

The goth girl who showed up would get Megumin's usual greeting. "I am MEGUMIN!" She proclaimed, bending her arms around her body. "I was once a user of the finest Crimson Demon magic!"

tenor (19).gif

"Unfortunately, I have lost it to my consciousness being experimented with without my permission..."

The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes, as teenagers usually do. "This whole place is weird and creepy. You're basically preaching to the choir here." The redhead said, keeping her hands shoved in her pockets as she did so. She then watched Ben's unintelligible growling and Megumin's loud greeting, which made her cringe a bit, before turning and looking at the other various people who had been gathered here. "And you all don't exactly look normal either, ya know." She then glanced up and watched Deadpool go on his little tangent, and it was in that moment that her frown turned into a full on scowl. "The hell's his problem?"

tumblr_inline_n9mdw2rXPk1s81zze.png

"Just ignore him. He's batshit insane." Jason said, before sighing. "Look, we're not from around here, as you can probably tell. We just need to find someone, and we'll be on our way."

"Alright, who are you looking for? And, I'd prefer it if someone normal answered me. Not weird looking dogs or floating goblins or people with red fish bowls on their heads or little girl magicians." The girl scoffed. Apparently, you all creeped her out.

"Goblin!?" Midna snapped, balling up a fist and gritting her teeth. "I'll show you a goblin, you impudent little--"

"Midna, please." Jason said, holding up a hand in front of her. Midna sighed and crossed her arms, huffing a bit as she slumped forward. "Alright, well you all heard her."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower P PopcornPie darkred darkred @Streets

"OWWW!!! Hey!! What's the big idea!?" The man shouted upon being knocked onto his butt by the barrage of flaming sausages. The man slowly stood back up to his feet and saw the hot dogs laying on the ground. Not even minding the fact that they were on fire, he picked them up and smiled. "Ohhh! Free sausages! Looks like the Razzle Dazzler is finally getting somewhere!" The odd man cheered, before outright shoving all the hot dogs in his mouth at once. "Mmmm! Scrumptious!" He exclaimed happily. Seconds later, though, his face turned red as all of the hot dogs spontaneously combusted in his stomach at once. The man screamed as fire began to erupt from his mouth, and he proceeded to hop down off the stage and strip out of all of his clothes, before running naked into the woods while crying like a banshee and literally breathing fire.

Thanks, Delsausage.

QizPizza QizPizza

The young girl didn't even appear to notice Lucky's desperate struggle for freedom within her constricting grasp, but luckily for him she relented once the agent complimented her on her grip. She stood back up. "Thanks! I get that a lot!" The girl said with a small giggle, before standing back onto her feet. When the penguin mentioned Gideon and asked how she would show them, the girl crossed her arms and groaned, puffing out her cheeks cutely. "I know!!! It's so frustrating!!! My stupid cousin is probably off doing one of his stupid mysteries without me again!!!" She complained as she threw her hands and head up towards the sky. She then looked back to the duo of penguin and rabbit, her smile quickly returning. "Oh! I never told you guys my name!" She exclaimed, before gesturing towards herself. "I'm Pacifica Southeast! And what are your names?"

Crow Crow P PopcornPie

• "Little girl?" Megumin pouted, quickly growing indignant. "I am not a little girl, nor am I a magician! I am an ARCHWIZARD! And we are here to defeat your demon, Bill Cipher!" The red flare in her eye appeared again, the other flare covered up by her eyepatch.

"Graaughh..."

Wildmutt ran off behind some trees, and from behind these very same trees the very normal-looking Ben Tennyson appeared.

b214cc72b7dae1d3c37e2c1eaa6470cc_400x400.jpeg

"Hey, don't mind my friends here, they're actually pretty nice guys once you get to know them... for the most part. Anywho... we're looking a guy - triangle in shape, one eye, top hat... like, actually one eye, no eyepatches."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower P PopcornPie darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Streets

"Just stick with 'Agent' or 'Penguin'. My real name's classified. But yeah, looks like we're both looking for something. I'd like to hear more about what you have to say in response to my friend here before I continue."

P PopcornPie Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Kakogawa Hiryu || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower
images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

Whisper nods, despite feeling a bit of doubt if they could handle things themselves while they're gone. Last she saw Tangle, she was in a coma--they say that the cure came onto her too strong. However, eventually,Whisper decides to put faith into her friends. Perhaps they could handle things without her after all.

Eventually, the time arrived and they all have to begin their mission. Syncing their watches, what remains of the MPF made their way to Gravity Falls.

"Let's kick some weird ass." Hiryu says as he stepped through his portal, preparing for the worse but...He seemed to arrive at a relatively peaceful setting. "What the hell?" He said aloud as he say the streets of Gravity Falls look exactly the same. Following Jason's lead, they eventually stumble upon a familiar busty redhead in all black. "What the...Wendy-san?" Hiryu stepped forth, recognizing the slightly different make up and attire of the Mystery Shack's resident cashier, Wendy. "You look a lot more edgy than the last time I'm here. What happened to your job at the racist old man's place?" He asked, seeing some REAL contradictions here.

Whisper, meanwhile, decided to stay behind Hiryu, gripping her Wispon. Something didn't sit right with her...

Last edited:

• 1591557427182.png
    1591557441005.png

(Art credit goes to NeoNeko5000! Thanks for the older Jak Commish!)​

Jak eyed his watch and frowned as it was time to go, Jak placed the eco vats away and got ready to go as soon as the others started to say they were heading to Gravity falls.

As soon as the watch did its things, Jak looked around and then faded appearing again in Gravity Falls.

"This place sure looks normal enough."

Jak muttered as he turned looking around.

[Inside Jak's mind]

Sure, this place feels off somehow.

But it seems too good to be true.

The eco warrior was cautious as he held his Morph gun, placing on his blue mod- Vulcan fury as he followed behind Red Hood's group.

Jak crossed his arms as he looked over at Ben talking for the group.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza QizPizza QizPizza 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower P PopcornPie P PopcornPie darkred darkred darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Streets

Attachments

• 1591554098245.png
    1591554098245.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1591556859314.png
    1591556859314.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1591556870099.png
    1591556870099.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
9b1984080329ad21c53a9075b0a93585.png

"..."

Yeah, it looked like Megumin and Ben wouldn't be getting another peep out of her. She did, however, glance up at Hiryu as he approached her. "Who are you again?" She asked, furrowing her brows a bit. "And what racist old man? If you mean my parent's stupid funeral home, then yeah, I guess they're old. But they're like.... the opposite of racist."

P PopcornPie Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred @Streets

"How about both? 'Agent Penguin' sounds great to me!" Pacifica giggled, before hearing Lucky threaten to snap her neck. Unlike most girls, who would be terrified by that thought more than likely, Pacifica only laughed and pulled her arm back into her sweater, before waving it up and down. "You guys are funny!" She laughed, though when Lucky mentioned a "Bill Cipher", Pacifica tilted her head to the side a bit in confusion. "I don't know any Bills.... unless you mean Will?" She asked. "But... he's not a threat to anybody. He's just a big crybaby! My 'cuz has more important things to worry about than that guy!" She laughed again, seeming to blow off his question just as soon as it was asked.

Crow Crow P PopcornPie

Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

"...Why does everyone keep forgetting about me?" Hiryu sighs, rubbing the back of his head as he heard that ONCE AGAIN someone forgot about him. Then he hears that her entire backstory has changed, even forgetting about being with Mabel and Dipper as well as the nutshack...I mean Mystery Shack. "Kakogawa Hiryu. We've met before at the Nut--I mean, the Mystery Shack when you're less edgy." Hiryu introduces himself once more, "My friends are new to this place, so if you could tell us about the people of this town--The Pines, the Merman and the goddamn magic triangle, that would be great." He asked, clearly he missed a LOT of things. This should prove useful on who to trust.

"Maybe you just aren't particularly memorable." Byakuya replied to Hiryu from the back. He seemed generally disinterested in this entire situation. He wasn't even looking anywhere near Wendy or anyone else around him.

"The Mystery Shack?" Wendy asked. "You mean that dumb tourist trap where those two weird kids live? Pacifica and Gideon, I think." As Hiryu continued, she shook her head. "I don't know anything about a magic triangle or any mer-people, but if you wanna talk to those freaks in the Mystery Shack, then they're up past the woods." She said, as she thumbed towards the thick sea of dense trees that surrounded the town. "Dunno why you'd wanna go up there, though. All of those guys are just lame and crazy."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie darkred darkred Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss QizPizza QizPizza @Streets​

Dib

Dib recovered from his brutal head injury inflicted into him by the devious Jason Todd. It was rude to wish death on a person, but a Dib thought to himself that if God decided to strike someone dead right this very second, it should be Jason Todd. Once Dib thought about it more, he cake to the conclusion that Jason Todd was a menace to society and he probably kicked babies around like footballs for fun. Dib did not condone such actions and these actions would only be performed by something so twisted and evil as an alien. Dib cracked the code. Jason Todd must be a secret third tallest that he had never heard about. He was so cleverly disguised he actually looked human unlike Zim. Dib wanted Jason Todd to be knocked down a few pegs even more now. Dib kept a close eye on the evil man... erm... excuse me. The evil alien because that is what Jason Todd is.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited by a moderator:
images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

"I see, I see..." Hiryu nods as he rubs his chin, hearing about the changes. If he were to go with his gut, he'd say that this Pacifica and Gideon are the replacement for the Pines Twins. They're probably not even twins. She doesn't know about Bill, which isn't concerning at all. There's one more thing he hasn't heard though. "You still haven't told us about the Pines." Hiryu presses a bit, "Dipper, Mabel, Stan...Surely you've heard about the bunch?" He asked, wanting to see if he could encounter the two of them somewhere in town.

Whisper, meanwhile, starts to wander off in search of...Well, someone.

"You mean the Gleefuls?" Wendy asked, furrowing her brows even more as she listened to Haryu speak. "Gideon is the only Pines in Gravity Falls. Well, him and his piece of shit dad. But he's never around." She pointed towards the direction opposite of the woods. "If you're looking for Dipper and Mabel Gleeful though, they're at the Tent of Telepathy on the opposite end of town." She shrugged. "It's probably not open right now, though. They're preparing for their next 'Biiiiig Show'." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she raised her hands to make lazy, passive aggressive jazz hands to accompany the "Biiiig Show" part. "Bleh... hate those pompous assholes..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow P PopcornPie QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Streets​

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
And as the file had said, he seemed to be doing this only for money. A true mercenary, but she doubted he'd actually do this out of the kindness of his heart. Well, if there ever was any kindness in his heart. "Right..." Their conversation had to be cut short as Red Hood began to speak.

Now, it was mission time.

As Shuri called out the numbers they needed to input, she followed instructions. It was then followed by a feeling she hadn't felt in a long while. She didn't exactly miss this feeling, but some part of her was glad she was doing this again. Saving other worlds wasn't exactly amongst the things Hunters and Huntresses were suppose to do, but helping people were, and said people they were helping were from other worlds. In a way, she was doing her job both as a Huntress and as a high ranking MPF member.

They got to their destination and looking around, it was just a standard town. But something was off. "
It's... quiet. Shouldn't a town be a bit more lively?"

She heard that the town was destroyed and she looked over to Leo and Red Hood. "
If it's suppose to be destroyed and Bill is the ruler, my guess is that he probably did something to the town to revert it back to a fixed state to lure anyone coming in to a false sense of security. I don't know what it is, but something's off about this place and not just because it's too quiet. It being a trick would explain what's off about this place."

Red Hood then told them to search around with him motioning anyone to follow him, making her turn to look at Arthur. "
Well, you can keep an eye on Micah or go with Red Hood if you want, I'm going to go explore. See if I can't find anything. Though, you can come with me if you want."

With that, she walked towards a direction that the others had not into town. Maybe she'd find something, maybe not. But, just because she was going off on her own didn't mean anyone else couldn't follow her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , anyone else yet to go anywhere
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Looking at Aloy, she listened to her words. The Old Ones? Machines? Yes, they were from her world, but what were the Old Ones? Gods, perhaps? Or maybe they were those that came before? "What exactly are the Old Ones, Aloy?"

Ciri then turned her head to Red Hood, who began to explain it was time to head out, followed by the woman who gave them the devices calling out a set of numbers. Judging by how she didn't know how to use a watch, she relied on watching others to figure out how to work it. After a few minutes, she got the numbers in and she began to feel a feeling that was similar to how she traveled between worlds and dimensions.

Eventually, she ended up in the town. Looking around, it was a small town that seemed nice, but something about it just didn't quite feel right. She heard the black haired woman with cat ears say that it was quiet and nodded. "
She's right, it's quiet. Unless the town's been abandoned or they're scared of something, the town shouldn't be this quiet."

Leo then said that the town had been destroyed and she looked at him. "
Maybe, whoever this 'Bill' is, he rebuilt the town? And he's trying to cover up whatever happened, like nothing ever did happen. If he's good at tricks, then tricking us and anyone else coming into town into thinking everything's fine would be a decent trick."

The others began to go explore, leaving the four girls to figure out where to go. Looking at Aloy, she nodded in response and began to follow her, hoping Kassandra and Jill would begin to follow them.

darkred darkred , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

"Fucking hell, even their names changed." Hiryu grumbles as he hears that the Twins' names had changed from Pines to Gleeful. One interesting thing to note is that those two are up to something at the Tent of Telepathy...Some place he's never heard of before. "Thanks, that's all we need Wendy-san. Good luck with the funeral job, I guess." Hiryu nodded, turning to Jason. "Call me stupid, but I think this Tent's worth a break in." Hiryu says, approaching the field commanders. "I have a feeling that we'll find something there. I'll go ahead and investigate." He cracked his fists, soon walking off at the other direction the group was originally facing and proceeded to walk there. Conveniently right behind Whisper.

Micah, who was suspicious as hell of this town, walked off with Blake without a word. As they ventured off into lands unknown, she would be met with buildings. And more buildings.... and more buildings.... and more buildings...

It would continue like this, not a sound or a denizen in sight. The only sounds that could be heard were the small tapping of her own feet against the concrete. As she walked in the seemingly empty ghost town, however, she would suddenly feel her collar grabbed from behind! Without any time to react, she was suddenly shoved into an alleyway and against a brick wall. When Blake finally caught a glimpse of the individual in question, she would find that it was not Micah committing this creepy act, but rather....

blendin-blandin-gravity-falls-2.75_thumb.jpg

Some fat bald guy.

Micah, who was witnessing the commotion from the side, had his pistol trained on the man from the moment he grabbed Blake. "The hell you want?" The southern man asked with a small growl to his voice. It was hard to tell if this was a ploy to get into Blake's good graces or not, but the help was probably appreciated nonetheless.

"Y-y-y-y-you guys!" The fat man shouted in a whiny, high pitched voice. "You two are the time anomalies I've been looking for! Admit it!"

"Time anomalies? What the hell're you on about?" Micah asked as he kept his gun trained on the man, clicking the hammer back to make the latter know he was serious. The man in question began to nervously sweat after that, letting go of Blake instantly and backing against a wall.

"D-d-don't shoot!" He shouted, seeming to have buckled under the pressure of having a gun pointed to his head almost immediately. "J-j-just let me explain myself!" He shouted. Micah, however, remained unconvinced, and he looked about ready to shoot the man at a moment's notice.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Wendy rolled her eyes as Hiryu walked off and thanked her. "Whatever..." She grumbled to herself, before walking back in the other direction.

tumblr_inline_n9mdjlTLJs1s81zze.png

"Hiryu, wait. We don't know what's over--" Jason grumbled once Hiryu ran off with Whisper towards the Tent of Telepathy. "Great...." He mumbled, before turning back to the group as a whole. "Alright. Midna, you're with me. Leo, go check out that Mystery Shack place. Byakuya, you follow that emo chick and try to find any more info that you can. The rest of you, follow in behind one of these groups." With that, Jason broke out in a jog after Hiryu and Whisper, with Midna hovering closely behind.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher darkred darkred @Streets

For Haryu, Whisper, and anyone else who went to the Tent of Telepathy, you'd be met by....

Well, a tent. Of telepathy.

There appeared to be a large gathering of people right outside of the tent, while the tent itself was blocked off by a red rope...

....which was in turn blocked by a giant, burly man covered in tattoos.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @TentofTelepathy​

images
IMG_20200604_055014.jpg

"Looks like this place is famous..." Hiryu noted the crowd gathered around the tent, as if waiting for a store to open. He takes out a purple pocketwatch while listening in on the crowd itself. Information is essential after all.

Meanwhile, Whisper tries to get close to the rope on the side of the tent where there's no crowd. Maybe she could see more that way.

Gretar
So much has happened in his life, from him leaving the Warborn clan to the Jormungandr clan, the Wyverndale alliance, and eventually, figuring out that there is a Multiverse filled with people and technology he at first didn’t understand. But a few weeks after that, he joined the organization that helped him get used to the new world. Now, everything seemed like in chaos, as he remembered back to the meeting, him watching from the background without making his presence known to the others also attending. After that.... they went to a small town that they were investigating it, and he decided to help by sneakily following Jason, Midna, Whisper, and Haryu to some sort of tent in the area. He looked from behind the three at the crowd outside of the tent along with the large man guarding the front as he said to the people nearby suddenly “so...... what’s the plan of getting inside there.” As he waited for their responses.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

“Aw man, time to go. Next time I’ll getcha for sure.” Rex taunted to Ben. Later on, everyone prepares for travel to the falls.

Red Hood holds him watch up, subtlety telling everyone else how to do it.
“Oh I get it.”

“Like this? Hey it worked.”

Entering Gravity Falls:

“So this is it? It looks peaceful. I thought it was supposed to be taken over.”

“Maybe we time traveled to a point where Bill didn’t take over.” Sora looked at Rex, unamused at his poor attempt at humor. “Oh c’mon, even Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes doesn’t have a sense of humor?”

“Don’t quit your day job, Rex.” Rex groans in annoyance.

“(One day... One day!)” He thought to himself. “So, you wanna split up, we may be able to cover more ground that way?”

“I don’t know, this place is giving me a creepy feeling. Like we’re constantly being watched. Don’t you feel it?”

“Little bit, thinking about it. You may right. Let’s stick together just for now.”

The two would explore together for awhile to see what they’ll find. Soon they come across a Church and an Arcade.

“Hey, an arcade! I wouldn’t mind going there sometime.”

“Same here buddy.”

Sora then turns his attention the church, having this sort of gut feeling about it. “Hey, Rex, think we’ll be able to find something in that church?”

“Not sure. Let’s check it out.”

The two wondered in, unaware of what they might find.

Crow Crow (mentioned) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
As she walked, she started getting an uneasy feeling from the town. It was a feeling you'd get from a horror movie, where the main characters walk around an abandoned house or a town, like that one movie based on that horror game, Quiet Mountain. Honestly, she was expecting a siren to go off at this point, but fortunately, no sirens have gone off.

What was unfortunate was that Micah followed her and judging by what she knew of him, part of her felt as though at any moment, he'd try something. Maybe shoot her in the back or drag her somewhere. Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet.

...Until right now.

Without any time to react, she was dragged by her collar from behind into an alleyway and shoved into a brick wall. Her hand flew up to Gambol Shroud, ready to use it to defend herself from Micah. But when she recovered, she saw that it was a bald man and not the cowboy.

He didn't seem like he meant any harm, but then again, fists were a thing. She looked at Micah and then towards the man, who said that they were the time anomalies they were looking for. "
Time anomalies? Sorry, but we just got here. Now, explain. Who are you and why do you think we're the time anomalies?"

Blake would've taken her hand off her weapon, but she didn't want to risk it. Her amber eyes looked towards Micah. "
Lower the gun, we just need to talk to him."

Orbeck of Vinheim
condition: normal? does he still have magic?

So, after yet another tangent from the crazy rabbit, a scowl from an archwizard, and the consumption of a milkshake. they were off, with the intent to deal with the caps that have most likely ravaged town of Gravity Falls. what awaits them may as well be...
tumblr_inline_n9mdvuzV7L1s81zze.png

"It's time," Jason spoke after disengaging himself from everyone for a bit. He looked down at the watch firmly attached to his wrist. "To save the Multiverse, we're gonna need to weaken Ganondorf's influence and raise our own. First, we're heading to a place called Gravity Falls. Some of you know it, other's don't. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Regardless, look out for each other. No one gets left behind. We've only got one shot at this, and we can't afford to screw it up." With that, Jason stepped back and held his watch up. He looked at all of you, waiting to do the same.

"Okay, the coordinates are four... two... seven... nine... eight seven two three!" Shuri exclaimed towards all of you. "I will update you all with the coordinates when they are needed." Jason nodded, and began inputting the listed coordinates into his watch. You all began to do the same. Once you all had done so, your watches emit a loud beeping noise and began to glow a bright blue light. Slowly but surely, a dark grew cloud began to envelop each and every one of you. Those of you who were in The Tesseract Incident would recognize this feeling all too well.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e576f4741415a7963645f4f76773d3d2d3638313038393137312e313537393763646430646262306236313934383434393436343435302e676966

"Good luck. You are going to need it, my friends."

With T'Challa's final more than likely not so reassuring words, you all disappeared one by one. And within seconds, you were no longer in Wakanda.

All at once, you all re-emerged in a small, quiet looking town. Some of you would immediately recognize this place as none other than Gravity Falls.

"What the....?" Leo asked, being the first one to speak up as you all arrived. He looked around the town, seeming off-put. "Isn't this place supposed to be destroyed?" He asked, probably reiterating what most of you were already thinking. Bill Cipher, as far as everyone here knew, had taken over this place and made it his own personal domain years ago. So why did everything look normal?

tumblr_inline_n9mdvyZzwB1s81zze.png

"Last time I checked, yeah." He turned around. "Don't let your guard down, everyone. This is probably one of Bill's tricks." He said.

well...perfectly normal. The entire town looks to be entirely normal from the group's initial impressions. Yet, the town is emptier than the undead settlement back at Lothric. Just how empty could one town possibly be? Well, as he will soon find out. It wasn't as empty as he first thought.

"You mean the Gleefuls?" Wendy asked, furrowing her brows even more as she listened to Haryu speak. "Gideon is the only Pines in Gravity Falls. Well, him and his piece of shit dad. But he's never around." She pointed towards the direction opposite of the woods. "If you're looking for Dipper and Mabel Gleeful, though, they're at the Tent of Telepathy on the opposite end of town." She shrugged. "It's probably not open right now, though. They're preparing for their next 'Biiiiig Show'." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she raised her hands to make lazy, passive aggressive jazz hands to accompany the "Biiiig Show" part. "Bleh... hate those pompous assholes..."
"Fucking hell, even their names changed." Hiryu grumbles as he hears that the Twins' names had changed from Pines to Gleeful. One interesting thing to note is that those two are up to something at the Tent of Telepathy...Some place he's never heard of before. "Thanks, that's all we need Wendy-san. Good luck with the funeral job, I guess." Hiryu nodded, turning to Jason. "Call me stupid, but I think this Tent's worth a break in." Hiryu says, approaching the field commanders. "I have a feeling that we'll find something there. I'll go ahead and investigate." He cracked his fists, soon walking off at the other direction the group was originally facing and proceeded to walk there. Conveniently right behind Whisper.

At this point in time, it seems as if most of the people in this town have had their entire sense of self switched between themselves. Doesn't matter if it was due to Bill Cypfer, Ganondorf, or some other unknown force. They will be absolutely little chance of anyone recognizing us, besides Bill of course.
"I may as well head to the shack then, it was the focal point of most of our interactions."
That was where the efforts of those so-called "tech quest" where put into. A portal that was the initial cause of his dimensional displacement. It seems like the best place to start. But before that...

"Little girl?" Megumin pouted, quickly growing indignant. "I am not a little girl, nor am I a magician! I am an ARCHWIZARD! And we are here to defeat your demon, Bill Cipher!" The red flare in her eye appeared again, the other flare covered up by her eyepatch.

"Megumin, come with me to the shack. I'll be in need of your assistance." If his statement was not enough to bring Megumin out from the current conversation. He would proceed to drag the small arch wizard with him. towards the forest. He honestly wanted to continue that conversation with Megumin and her stubborn persistence of using a single spell. Speaking of spells, is he able to use his sorceries this time? As they start to approach the shack, Orbeck decided to continue the conversation slowing down just a tad bit.

"So, what lead to your inability to use your "explosion magic"? if I might ask?"
He takes out his court sorcerers staff. Somewhat bland compared to the stylings of Megumin's own staff.

latest

With it, he attempts to cast a simple sorcery, a soul arrow in a presumably random direction in the forest. Will he be able to cast it or not?

yyg-Wd.gif

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie @the_Mystery_shack_gang

The crowd before them seemed to be chattering about the upcoming show.

"Those Gleeful Twins sure are a riot!" One man exclaimed!

"I know!" Exclaimed a woman behind him. "I heard that they can bend reality itself for their shows! I'm really excited to see them in action!"

"I hope I get picked as their surprise participant this time!"

The rest of the conversation was very much along those lines, almost always relating to how great the Gleeful Twins apparently were. Meanwhile, the crowd didn't seem to go away. If anything, it just seemed to grow even larger, with more and more people filing in around the tent. If Whisper tried to sneak in despite that, she would be met with the angry, tattooed body guard glaring daggers down at her.

"Stay behind the line." He said to her, his voice strong, gruff, and intimidating.

Jason, who remained in the bushes alongside Haryu and Gretar, the latter of which he didn't even recognize. So, when Jason turned his head and saw him, he nearly jumped out of his entire outfit and died from a heart attack.

tumblr_inline_n9mdjlTLJs1s81zze.png

"JESUS!" Jason whisper-shouted, having to mentally stop himself from outright blurting out an obscenity and blowing their cover. He looked around for a moment, searching for any sign of where the man came from. After not finding any, he turned back to Gretar and said, "Where the fuck did you-- grrrrraaaagh! Nevermind!" His head snapped back to the tent in question. "Personally, I don't think we should be sneaking in at all! That Bill Cipher guy's a tricky fuck, and this whole damn thing smells like a trap."

7392.gif

"Well of course it's a trap!" Midna exclaimed as she hovered from above them. "But where's the fun in just sitting here? I say we break in!"

"Jesus.... will you get down and stay quiet!?" Jason asked, his voice clearly making him sound both heavily annoyed and very anxious. Without warning, he reached up and grabbed Midna by the leg, yanking her down into the bushes with them before anyone noticed.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @TentofTelepathy

Coincidentally enough, the church happened to be exactly where Wendy appeared to be going and by extension, Byakuya. Wendy luckily didn't appear to notice anyone out of the three as she stomped up into the church and pushed open the doors with a huff.

"Oh, hiya hon!" A tall, think, clean shaven, red-headed man exclaimed with a peppy smile as he lifted a hand in greeting towards Wendy. He appeared to be hunched over a coffin of some sort. Which was odd, considering his boring attire that consisted of a green plaid shirt, beige pants, and black dress shoes. Not to mention his overly friendly demeanor.

"Screw off, Dad." Wendy huffed out as she stomped towards the back of the church.

"Oki-ly doki-ly then!" He said, maintaining his all around pleasant smile as Wendy disappeared into the back of the church. It was then that he caught notice of Byakuya, Sora, Rex, and anyone else who followed that group. "And who might you crazy kids be?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts C Church

Micah grunted and lowered his gun with a slight snarl. "Alright, then. It's your funeral."

"Thank you! Honestly, what happened to the manners in this town!" The balding man shouted as he brushed himself off. He gestured towards himself after clearing his throat. "I'm Blendin Blandin, a time traveller from the year 207012. I work for the Time Paradox Avoidance Enforcement Squadron, which is a very serious organization that helps prevent time anomalies!" He held up a watch that looked a lot more old fashioned than yours and twisted it, revealing a hologram of a certain triangle with one eye, who was surrounded by flames. "A few months ago, an entity known Bill Cipher took control of this small town and initiated some kind of armaggeddon that he called "Weirdmaggedon." For a while, us time travelers were unable to enter Gravity Falls because of his influence. Then, one day, we were able to, and they sent me, Blendin Blandin! The most competent and well liked time officer!" He exclaimed triumphantly, pointing a thumb towards himself and flashing a proud smile.

"Okay? And then what, Baldie?" Micah asked, seemingly growing annoyed by this man's bravado.

"Well, when I came here, there was no sign of Bill anywhere, or Weirdmaggedon! And to make things worse, everyone's personalities and appearances rapidly shifted!" He paused and scratched the back of his bald head. "Or at least... all the main characters. The background ones kinda stayed the same." He shrugged and continued, returning to his manic state as he pointed and at Blake and Micah angrily. "This could only be the work of extreme time anomalies, and it just so happens that YOU TWO are here! So just... admit that you two are the anomalies so I can take you in for questioning!"

Micah sighed again and turned to Blake. "Any idea what this fool's on about?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>It is time for you to go on your first mission. After inputting the coordinates on your teleportation device, you are instantly transported to Gravity Falls. According to Red Hood, the place was supposed to be destroyed, but now it's an empty town. Weird. You are tasked to do some search for clues as to what happened. You decided to follow Leo, but not without bringing someone with you.

>
"Let's go Tandem!."

>You grab the hands of both Tandem and Venus and ran off to catch up with Leo.

>
"Shujinko! Not so fast!"

Open for interaction
Chungchangching Chungchangching thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Orbeck would find that he could, in fact, use his soul arrows just fine. As he fired one off in the distance, though, the sound of the man who Delsausage pelted with flaming hot dogs earlier could be heard screaming in the distance. "Ow! Today is just not Toby's lucky day!" The man shouted in dismay.

ColoredUniforms.256.910755.jpg

"Let's... not throw random arrows at people." Leo said, wincing at the sound of the man's anguished cries as they walked. Eventually, they all made it to the Mystery Shack. From inside, they could hear the familiar voices of Lucky and Agent Penguin chatting with what sounded like a little girl. Leo paused in the front yard, before turning to face Megumin, Orbeck, Tandem, Venus, and Shujinko. "What do you guys suggest we do?"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake P PopcornPie Crow Crow Topless Topless Chungchangching Chungchangching @MysteryShack

Rex and Sora entered the church to see a tall man in plan clothes at a coffin. The two immediately think this was bad timing and whisper to each other.

I think we came in at a bad time.

Yeah. Normally, I’d be the first to help out, but it might not be good to interfere in stuff like this. I think we should lea-”

Suddenly the doors came flying open by a woman in black clothing came in, angry as a bull that sees nothing but red.

“So much for leaving.”

“She looks like she’s in a bad mood.”

“Or maybe she’s looking for someone. I’ve seen someone do this before.”

Well, after that.. happens, the man ask who the boys are.

“Sora.”

“Rex. And we’re not with anyone, we just wanted to explore the place that’s all.”

“Who was that girl, we saw that just came in here like that?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back