Chronicles of the Thousand Fists - New Game

Here's a question. Do you track each artifact that the character starts with separately, or do you only allow them to start with up to 5 dots worth of artifacts.

Example: Hearthstone bracers and a wrackstaff under the first method would yield two separate 2 dot Artifact backgrounds. Under the second method, it would be a single 4 dot Artifact background, and would require the requisite BP expenditure.

Also, just how many styles does a 4 dot master know?

Artifacts are treated separately. So x for this item, x for another, for a respective count.

I'm not going to limit you to 5 dots of artifacts for 3backP and 4BP... that would be a shame.

Around 8 or 10 styles, depending what type of master you have chosen.

If it's a terrestrial or a spirit he'll probably have mastered like 3 CMA tops and probably more than 5 TMA. If he's a Celestial, I doubt that he would know more than 3 TMA.

A 4 dot master would know 5 TMA styles, and 3 CMA styles from what i remember.

Also, i'm pretty sure he counts each asa separate artifact, at least that's how it appears on ym charcater sheet, and I wasn't told to change that.

Sames as the rest: send me a pm with a draft :)

Wooden swords with even blade... that's original :)

I'd like to join.

I've uh....never actually managed to finish a game though so I'm going to be pestering this group a LOT about mechanics, and significant sections of the setting. Not sure if you'll still want to take me on...in? on? on.

I have an idea about a (solar, either Eclipse or Zenith I think) scam artist who makes use of Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style.

Still needs some work/hashing out but...

So uh...willing to put up with me?

As I said in the Game Status thread, I am actively looking for a 2nd ST to let new players come in.

Wear your belts high and proud and show me what you got ! :D

Cyl, I am interested in trying out a character using the crimson pentale style (Pan-elemental) spear/shield combination. I had put her in combat but we never actually fought anything. Heh...so should I send you a sheet?

And a second question, how does the dice system work on this forum? is there one?

Xormis said:
Cyl, I am interested in trying out a character using the crimson pentale style (Pan-elemental) spear/shield combination. I had put her in combat but we never actually fought anything. Heh...so should I send you a sheet?
And a second question, how does the dice system work on this forum? is there one?
Truth be told, I already have 2 more chronicles to launch, 3 waiting for updates for at least 10+ days (work's been hell lately), which is why I have been calling for a second set of brains and hands.

But if you got something hot and ready, send it my way, I can make you team with one speardancer pretty easily actually... unless you planned on making him/her a solar :mrgreen:

cyl said:
Truth be told, I already have 2 more chronicles to launch, 3 waiting for updates for at least 10+ days (work's been hell lately), which is why I have been calling for a second set of brains and hands.
Which reminds me. I still owe you a character I'm happy with. If my F2F PC wasn't the pointy end of a Solar Circle that treats Creation like a romp through munchkin land ... this wouldn't be a problem.

-cdi

Dragonblooded it is then,

So what genre of game would this be?

Fighting(I am sure, using martial arts), Social stuff?

it's like an arena or a tournament?

is there more a greater storyline that encompasses it?

I always feel hesitant throwing all of my charms onto combat stuff.

Xormis said:

Try checking out some of the threads in the game forum.

The base is individual chronicle of your character as a martial artist (so combat isn't everything), and you could also do a enlightened mortal, the speardancer we have is actually one.

Xormis said:

yup lots of the stories haven't even broken into combat yet..

go to user control panel (top of any page) -> usergroups (on the left) -> select Chronicles of a Thousands Fists -> hit the ‘submit’ button

Some STs want to see a concept via PM before acceptance, but the above is the first step. Feel free to PM STs. We don't bite ^^

These seems like a decent game. ^_^

If you guys want a PM concept it might take a bit, as I'm just barely learning the rules, and this would be the first game I apply to, and possible my first game of Exalted. ^_^

Hey, I'd like to get in on some of this action. I imagined a dragon-blooded, but it seems there are lot's of Terrestrial Exalted already...

After I apply, to whom do I send the PM draft too, cyl or Esbilon?

Both then we discuss which ST's going to eat you ali... play the chronicle with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back