• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chorona City (Pokemon)

Noivian said:
I just had a really bad idea... what if legendary disguised as normal Pokemon? But then you said no legendaries, so... oh well.
Noivian said:
Mew is also able to take on the forms of other Pokemon. I headcanon Arceus being able to do the same. But yeah, highly unlikely.
@Noivern

It's getting really hard to understand what's happening. One day, they're at Richie Cream, then the next Noivian is getting kidnapped or something! I can't follow this!!!!!

It's getting really hard to introduce Veronica... give me a recap or something.

Nova assisted Codzect in escaping, and basically was forced to join the criminal group, meanwhile everyone's stuck in Richie Cream while the bomb threat passes.

That's literally all that happened.

Name: Argabor (Ar-gah-boar)

Appearance: Same as a normal Aggron but he has a crack in his helmet/armor over his right eye

Pokemon/ Type: Aggron

Moveset: Earthquake

Rockslide

Head smash

Iron tail

Items: Razor fang

Home District: From out of town

Personality: Jokester, loves to fight. Were Latios gets aggressive, Argabor will stay positive in battle.

Bio: Latios helped save Argabor from a cave in at his home when he was an Aron. Now he is indebted to him. Now an Aggron, Argabor helps Latios with various tasks, mostly fights he can't win on his own

Extra: Will stop Latios from loseing himself to rage. Basically he helps Latios stay under control and not destroy an entire Forest or something.

600px-155Cyndaquil.png

Name: Reirei

Pokemon/ Type: Cyndaquil / Fire

Moveset: Unknown

Home District: Residential

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Optimistic and a little bit dorky, he seems to not have a care in the world.

Bio: Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivian said:
600px-155Cyndaquil.png
Name: Reirei

Pokemon/ Type: Cyndaquil / Fire

Moveset: Unknown

Home District: Residential

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Optimistic and a little bit dorky, he seems to not have a care in the world.

Bio: Unknown
MMMMReady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back