• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chorona City (Pokemon)

Nope, not in my book. When an eeveelution for a normal eevee to become normaleon or something then that will.

I'll say it's a 50% chance for an eevee and other 50 for a vaporeon, a tinier and much cuter version.

I'm making it a vaporeon thank you! I'll make a CS for the baby!

Already, not laying an egg is pushing what's known in the Pokemon-verse, but adding in fakemon and not following the rule about birthing only base level pokemon is going a little too far in my book. We'll have to wait and see what @Noivern says, though. I'm not trying to bully you out of your idea, as everyone has a right to their own ideas, but is is a possibility that they'll say no.

This is Noivern's universe now, so i'll wait.

I have also lost track of what's happening in the RP, there was a kidnapping I think, but the rest is jumbled to me.

Yeah, I aggre with @Noivian, it's really breaking the rules of Pokémon to give birth to somethings that's not the base evolution. I can understand the no eggs but still

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to more action between Latios and the renegades. If doing that small battle was as fun as it was then a full on showdown will be epic

Has anyone else noticed that we have 3 of the Eeveelotions as characters here, only 5 more and we have the whole set :P

Haha, I didn't notice xD If I can convince Noivern, I might be doing a sub plot lol

a special sub plot. Like I said, it has to fly with Noivern first (haha joke unintended) if it doesn't work out, i'll tell you about my special plot. if it does, well... it'd rather it remain a secret.

Awww, I wanted to know if Latios could be incorporated

(It almost feels like I'm referring to myself in thrid person)

If it flies, we can totally incorporate Latios! I'd rather start by talking to Noivern in PM first, and if I get the green light, then we can add you in and start talking plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back