Chivalry: Academy for Future Knights

Alrighty, I'll do that once I get the chance, just waiting on Auren right now.

Lurenna and Wyatt might make have an interesting friendship, especially if he starts to question some of the sketchier parts of the law xD

You will wait on me forever... gimme brownies! xD *get it, cuz.. waiting hand and foot.. servants... browniesss*

Interesting indeed, tho, she's already handled a man questioning religion and trying to become Jesus around her. xD

Well, that character is sidelined now, so it doesn't matter. xD

You missed all the girls in the yard. xD

Apparently so xD

So far it seems like all the characters are pretty gloomy, I think Wyatt's the friendliest oddly enough

Pffft... Lur is super friendly. Just also... serious about knighthood. She's kinda the family's last hope for keeping the fortune. Talk about stress!! xD

That's.. actually something Wyatt can relate too, the stress. He's never really fit into the teutonic lifestyle, so his parents have always put pressure on him to change, he feels like his famly is really wanting him to succeed, sort of similar ina way

OH SNAP! I feel some bestie commotion between the two. xD

xD Maybe, I have a feeling there's going to be a few arguments if Wyatt tries to point out things along the lines of the law isn't as black and white as she seems to think there is.

Either way, once I find some brownies/you post (I'm funny I swear) they might get a bit closer, Wyatt feels terrible right now for breaking her food xD

I think there's some good potential for a powerful friendship here, Wyatt has teh bluntness to tell Lurenna what's going on but the Shyness to do it carefully, and Lurenna has the heart to get Wyatt to open up a bit more in situations he'd find himself uncomfrotable in.

Lur is too polite to get in too much of an argument... Herm... I'ma find the page where she and Emmony talk. Good stuff there

xD Alright, she might get really really flustered then.

Wyatt's not really brave enough to argue much either, so I don't think it would ever escalate to a shouting match

Lur would never shout... well.. unless Sayne was involved

Would Sayne be one of her friends? I don't know relations between characters that well yet, as I only have seen a few at all xD

Well, Sayne hasn't entered yet, but him and Lur have an arranged marriage. xD

But... It may not work out. *keeps the secrets*

So are they close or is it a one sided or forced thing?

Or are you not going to tell me for the sake of the plot? xD

They ain't close. It's arranged by their parents as of recently. xD

Sayne is gonna deliever the message, or sumwut

Killi is Sayne :3

He's on the last page of teh Char sheets, if you wanna look.

I'll check it out when I get the chance but I have work fairly soon, so not right now.

But yah, they should make some interesting friends! :D

I look forward to it!! Interesting interactions and all xD

Erm... just one thing, Booma. Can... you... make paragraphs in your posts? It's a little hard to read as it is. >__<

Yah, I just realized mine aren't the best well put together, I plan to work on it.

Sorry bout that D:

You see I'm not used to forum RP so I'm really just trying to write as much as I can so I'm on par with everyone else for amoutn of stuff, I need to put some more detail into them too.

I'm working on it!

Hey geeks. XP

I'm going to be in and out until the 23rd (or I may not be on at all. Depends really). I have some family stuff going on and I'm not going to able to reply rapidly. So if you plan on interacting with Cord, just know you'll have to wait a bit. So I may randomly appear like in some pokemon in a game at best.

In anycase, don't get to interesting or something. Hate to be drifting in a sea of posts and all your awesomeness.

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. xD

I mean... I can link you a thread to help with what to write in posts, though its completely comprehensive, and has generic stuff.

You might know some of this stuff already, but hey, it could help:

Clicky To Zoom

And if you want to understand BBCode, there's always my guide that involves generic stuff and explains how to use it:

Guide Here

(Yeah... I'm kinda adverting my own guide, but I really think it helps!)

And General things for when you want to be more detailed:

Look at the Words and Character links in my sig.

Okies... Um... other than those things, I'll help you in anything else you need with your posts! Once you start writing, it's super easy. Practice and all that jazz.

I am having this issue of putting things off. I think you Americans call it "Procrastination."

xDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back