Chivalry: Academy for Future Knights

@King of Imagination @JellyFish @Auren @Karma200 @Taqhart @Sgt Grunt @Nozzivix @Terragon

Hey guys, so this nights lasted a long while, and admittedly thats mostly my fault p: dragging the night out like this...

But now we've settled the missing links, set it up for finishing the night, and I think we're ready to move forward.

Grunt, if its alright, I'm going to make another post today that skips us to dawn. That which was brought up during the night (search parties, sick Mason) will and can be settled then. I'll make a summary and the like.

Terragon, you'll be a key factor in making the next day work. This next dragon thing has gotta zipzip.

Everyone else, I'm going to unite all of you. Torath will call you to his office in light of Mason's poisoning and set you up (those of you that have shown a lack of hostility or friendliness to the dragons) to have your own separate room and board and training regimen.

Grunt, are you okay with Jakob being their training master or would you prefer I make it an NPC?

Alright, so does this sound good to everyone?

Once again, I'm sorry for it taking so long. I hope youre all still interested in this rp @__@

Sounds good to me. You know I'd wait forever for this rp ;D

I'm not sure Jakob would be willing to teach against the clergies regimen. you can have it asked by ol dumbledoreish guy over there, and who knows? Maybe it'll happen. I'm working a lot during the night though, so I might be on the slow post side.

Yes, I am :)

This is the last day, though (ingame I mean)

Go ahead and submit a character via the character signup thread! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post here :)

Ohhh okay, I might take a little while to make it as I don't think I have the time to make an in depth character right now, later today for sure though

Alrighty! It's not going to be like creating clockwork minions or anything so don't worry, more along the lines of doing it as a hobby.

Hey, wondering if I've been accepted or denied? I want to know to see if I can improve it at all. 
I'm going to just post it here okay? When I make it that is xD

So, it's more inferred but let's just teleport you all below in glorious timeskip so you're all part of the crowd when Arr'Muhil comes?

yes. indeed. We can hash out where you'd all like to spawn once everyone has everything together, hopefully xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back