• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar hid in a tree and looked at her watch. "Three, two, one." The monster blew up, spraying gold dust everywhere. Skylar laughed and jumped down from the tree and walked over to the boys. "Yes! It worked perfectly! Everything went according to plan. I'll take my drachmas now." She smirked and held out her hand.

Vex had a bright red glow around him grinning at skylar and raiden "actually I thrust the bomb snake into the things mouth so I think we are even and nice dragon raiden"

Skylar gasped. "Raiden!" She knelt beside him. She did a silent prayer to Apollo before putting her hand over Raiden's closed eyes and closing her own, focusing on healing him. Her hand began to glow gold slightly.

Skylar sighed in releif. "He'll be okay. Just needs rest. Come on, help me get him back to his cabin." She put one of Raiden's arms over her shoulder and stood up.

Vex walked over the glow now gone and took his other arm "actually I think we should take him to the infirmary well the saytrs can check him over for any other injuries"

while raiden was unconscious he had a dream about kronos and that he is getting disciples to start the next war "this time no one will stop me *evil laugh*" raiden wakes up gasping for air he looks around and sees he is in the infirmary

Vex smiled "thanks it comes naturally" he began walking with skylar "thanks for the compliment though" he smiled

Allina saw Dante approaching the cabins with a beautifull girl. She smiled remembering all of the fun times that they had last year. Hi Dante she says flirtatiously and waves at him her small delicate frame complimenting her silk dress.

Skylar sighed in relief. "You better rest. Come on, Vex." She stood up and walked out. She put her hands in her pockets and leaned against a tree outside.

Oni slowly starts to wake up "where am....I" she thought as she slowly starts to sit up only to get light headed and lay back down

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]Allina saw Dante approaching the cabins with a beautifull girl. She smiled remembering all of the fun times that they had last year. Hi Dante she says flirtatiously and waves at him her small delicate frame complimenting her silk dress.

[/QUOTE] uh have you made a character let? 
Vex followed skylar outside and lied out on the grass looking up at the night sky "you did well even though you got caught" he chuckled

Skylar rolled her eyes. "I did that on purpose. I had to get close enough to put the bomb in one of it's mouths." Skylar laid down on the grass beside him.

Vex laughed "oh sure you did" raising his hand out to the stars smiling "where did you get that bomb from anyway?" He asks

"Made it. My cousins are huge pranksters and they taught me a thing or two." She smiled. "Night is my favorite time of day."

Vex smiled "I like your cousins" he laughed "I prefer dawn or dusk the way sky just changes color to orange and red I love it" he said smiling "but Dante adores the night he practically lives at night" he smiled

Skylar smiled. "I can see how dusk is pretty. I've never seen the sunrise to be perfectly honest." She looked up at the stars.

Vex smiled "it's beautiful I wake up early just to see it" he put his hands behind his head "then I go and train"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back