• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex kept his lips locked with hers not wanting it to end 'I wonder what's this make us' he thought with a smile in his head 'what ever it is I think I'll like it'

Skylar smiled in her head when his lips locked with hers. 'Please don't let it end.' Suddenly there was a bright blast of silver light. Skylar pulled away from the kiss and looked up. Standing there was a woman in hunting outfit with a bow over her shoulder. "Aunt Artemis?" Skylar asked, astounded.

Vex jumped as the bright light appeared and when he saw who was standing there he got wide eyed 'oh hades what did I do' Artemis stood there looking at the two of them

Artemis gave them a look like a mother would. "Be happy it's me and not Apollo. Now, unless you want to burn up and die, only act like a couple at night when I can guard you from my brother's sight. And if you hurt my favorite niece you will pay dearly, boy." She shot Vex a death glare before vanishing. Skylar sighed and mumbled an apology.

Vex looked wide eyed 'holy Olympus what was that about' he thought then he looked over at skylar and smiled 'it doesn't matter i have her now it makes no difference' he looked up at the night sky and gave a silent prayer to Artemis 'I promise I won't hurt her and ill protect her with my life' he finished the prayer then looked back down to earth looking at skylar then asked a question that was still bugging him "why did she say only act as a couple at night so she can protect us from your dads sight?" 'Hey that rhymed' he thought to himself

"My dad... even though he's a god and shouldn't pay attention to me, he's super over protective. Last guy I got close to, well, let's just say it was almost an exact repeat of the legend of Orion. Artemis was always around, even though I didn't know she was Artemis. She visited when I needed her or on my birthday. She was furious after the incident. She's just trying to protect me by protecting you." Skylar explained, looking at the ground. She stood up. "I better go. Goodnight Vex." Skylar turned and walked to her cabin and went to bed.

(Gtg. Also I'll be off and on the next few days. Night!)

Vex laid back down on the grass 'so Apollo is over protective of her' he thought then smiled 'no matter ill just watch myself around her during the day and at night ill be the best guy she could ever imagine I'm just glad winter is around the corner so that way night is longer' he thought as closed his eyes the images of the kiss repeating over in his head and the impression of her lips still lingering on his he puts his hands behind his and smiled going to sleep right there under the night sky.

(Alright goodnight hope to hear from you soon @Skylar Black )

Allina looked out of her pink window and saw mr hotshot. She ran out onto the grass and giggled sitting on top of vex hi cutie she said seductively. As she batted her mascara encrusted eyelashes and ran her kisses down his neck.

She knew she was doing the wrong thing and coming on to strong but she wanted him so bad. So she turned on her charm speak hey Vexie do you want to go on a date she said.

Oni sat in bed trying to figure out where she was a memory flashed through her head which caused her head pain to worsen "why me why did I do it "was all she could think of as she held her head crying softly "who am I....to them" she whispered

Vex's eyes shot open as felt something sit on him "what in the hades" he exclaimed and as he saw who it was he sighed then he felt her kiss his neck and tried to get out from underneath her then he felt the charm speak 'not this crap again' he thought "no allina I don't want to go out on a date with you" he said firmly finally getting out from underneath her and standing up with his hands in his pockets

Allina followed vex begging him to reconsider her she showed him a bit of cleavage and put on puppy dog eyes.pleading with him to give it a go

Vex sighed shaking his head as he kept walking to his cabin "no allina for two reasons 1. I know you've seduced almost every guy at camp and 2. I have a girlfriend now" he stated firmly

Oni yawned finally feeling better Only to hear her stomach growl she frowned and sat up only to see one person sleep and no one else "is anyone available I'm starving!" Oni yelled only to become more irritated by the second

Ah Allina stamped her foot down in frustration and sighed. We'll he will learn she thought to herself as she went to the hades cabin and jumped in. Hi Dante how is that little ball of sexiness feeling today she said hugging him.

Vex saw her walk over to hades cabin and he shook his head 'may the gods be with you Dante' he thought as he climbed to the roof of his cabin and laid down in the little spot he made on the roof then closed his going to sleep thinking about skylar and worrying about his brother"

~~~~~~

Dante woke with a start as he felt someone hug him "holy gods of Olympus" he said startled and saw allina hugging his waist "god allina you scared the crap out of me" Dante said holding his chest looking down at her

How are you cutie she said taking of her jacket revealing her flirty see through top

She wrapped her frail frame around his hunk of muscle and started to shove her tongue in his mouth meanwhile charm speaking him.

Dante was shocked as she revealed her top and was more surprised when she shoved her tongue into his mouth then he pushed he back a little pull her face from his "woah what in the hades are you doing" he said shocked

Oni gets up now frustrated and left the odd room which turned out to be a clinic and wondered around trying to find someone she see a cabin and walks uo to it and peeps through the nearly closed door only to see no one "strange i thought I sensed someone" she mumbled then walked away

You know what I'm doing. Have some fun she said ripping his shirt off and shoving her tongue back in and pushing hi up against a wall groping his waist she smiled happy with this moment. Dante was one step closer to vex

Dante being glad his room is always dark willed himself and only himself to melt into the shadows and reappear on top if the ares cabin next to vex hiding from allina "that girl is nuts" he says to himself

Allina wanted a boy friend and what Allina wanted she got she ran outside and saw Dante please Dante just for one night she said putting all her effort into her charm speak. She bit her lip and walked away crying hoping that one of the many boys would come to comfort her

Dante shook his head 'I can handle the charmspeak but the crying... The crying always seems to get to me' he thought he then shadow traveled to a tree in front of her and sighed "one condition allina one condition"

Yes Dante she said with tears in her eyes whats the condition. She said but in her head she was laughing at his weakness she knew he would have come.

Dante shook his head knowing he was gonna regret this later "we keep our clothes on and nothing happens just sleep thats all" he states plainly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back