• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante looked up as heard someone talk "I don't know if she's ok but I'm gonna take her to the infirmary" Dante says to skylar as he gently picks up the girl and starts to carry her to the infirmary and sees raiden and vex talking then calls out them "vex raiden follow me" is all he says as he continues past to the infirmary

~~~~

Vex watched as Dante passed carrying a strange girl and skylar follow close behind then looks at raiden with a smirk "well you heard my brother come on" he says as he starts to drag raiden to the infirmary and when he gets there Dante had already layer her down and people were feeding her nectar and ambrosia and Dante, skylar, vex, and raiden got around the bed looking at the strange girl

(Ok I made it this way so everyone is one area and the RP can better flow from there thank you guys for the cooperation)

Tony was huffing as he wandered along, trying to avoid everyone as much as possible. His fingers shook in his pockets, his golden, now blue, eyes gleaming in a dull manner in the light. He noted that there were a lot of people in the infirmary, and avoided that place the most

Ash, who had been the girl who had been chased by the manticore, was leant against a tree out of camp, hidden by the shadows. Claw marks ran from her left shoulder to her right hip, where the creature had caught and then thrown her during the fight

The girl, Ash, blinked up at her. Her arms were pressed against her injured chest, as she looked up at her with a soft noise

Vex sat next to the girl in the infirmary watching over her feeding her nectar talking to raiden "So radien how you feeling after that bump to the head?" he asks him @Raiden Hyugga

------

Dante left the infirmary standing close to the door looking around and saw tony avoiding people and he walked up to him "Hey tony how ya feeling" dante said with a friendly smile @WolfOfProphecys

Tony jumped, actually ending up hovering in the air. The son of Zeus blinked and landed, rubbing te back of his neck in embarrassment, "I'm fine.....you?" He replied quietly

Dante laughed a little as tony floated back down "im good just checking on the son of zeus didnt know you were so jumpy man" he said with a grin putting his hands in his pockets

Dante looked towards the dining pavilion "I think almost everyone has left do you want to go grab something to eat im getting kinda hungry" he asked with a smile

Tony blinked at him and nodded, "S-Sure" he mumbled. He hadn't been planning to, though he had often been told he was too skinny.

Dante smiled "great come on i've been craving apples all day" he said with a laugh as he started towards the pavilion "it will be nice to eat with someone who's not slinging bbq all over me" he laughed

Alistria stumbled through the woods, her hair stuck into a nest and devilish styled as she gave a soft pant, her hands shaking at her sides. She tried to close her eyes and block off the protruding headache that was forming at the base of her forehead but all she was granted was the aggravation of knowing that something wasn't right with this pain that was forming.

She gave a soft sigh and lowered herself to her knees, her dress ripped from thorns as she ran and dirty after she had accidentally fallen down a hill. Being the most uncoordinated person, her falling was something to be expected.

Ali looked around now, curious as to where she was, and slowly lowered herself up to a standing position as she bit onto her thumb nail and glanced around. Trees, it seemed, was all she saw, yet she was surprised to see the camp that was in front of her. Though she was curious, she knew better. Never walk blindly into a place you've never been to, before.

With a hard grip onto her sword that rested on her hip, she took a deep breath and went forward to the sparkling water that she saw. She needed to cool down.

Tony raised an eyebrow at Dante and let out a rare chuckle and nodded, following after him. He kept his shaking hands in his pockets as he walked, looking about warily

Dante looked at tony "you ok? you seem really nervous its dinner man im not taking you into battle" he laughed "your fine as long as you dont hit with a bolt of lightning but you can do that to vex anytime" he laughed again looking at tony as hew kept walking

"Im fine" Tony mumbled quietly to him, and gently used a blast of air to push Dante forward a few steps, though not enough to push him over

Dante felt the air as he was pushed forward then looked back "You didnt need to do that man it was kind of rude" he said quietly putting his hands in his pockets and putting his head down watching his feet as he walked

Tony blinked, and looked down as he realised he'd upset Dante. He mumbled a apology, and ran off toward the forest that they played 'games' in, climbing a tree and sitting in it silently

Dante heard him run off and sighed to himself "i didnt mean for you to run off" he said silently to himself and in the shadows a yards away he felt a someone near the water and he willed himself to melt into the shadows and appeared behind the person "Who are you" he asked pulling the baton out of his pocket

Tony stared at the trees around him, and stood on the high branch he was on. He hopped from branch to branch, eventually getting out of the camps boundaries.

Ali stepped forward and dipped her toes into the water, a soft sigh of contentment slipping from her lips and wafting out into the air before she closed her eyes and grew more relaxed than she had been in the last few years.

She could hear the turn in wind and almost screamed as she heard the voice behind her. Whirling around, she grabbed the hilt of her sword and brought it forward, her eyes dark with shadows as she grew tense. "A better question would be," she retorted in her Irish accent, "is who are you thinking you can sneak up on someone trying to relax."

She never relaxed even though she kept walking back until she was thigh deep into the water, her eyes guarded and her hair resting on her left shoulder as her knuckles tightened around the sword. Averting her eyes from his, she gave a soft scoff. "I am Alistria, but few call me that. Call me Ali."

Dante looked at her unsure of her true intentions "Im a camper here" he says not wanting to reveal his name yet "and I've never seen you here before so what are you doing here" he asks with more force then he meant to his grip tightening on the baton as he eyed the girls sword

Tony was watching them from high in the trees, a light breeze blowing through the leaves. Whilst he was upset, he wouldn't leave his friend alone with someone who they didn't know, who had a sword no less

Skylar smiled. "Let me." She put a hand on the girl's shoulder and focused. She'd healed her pets and friends before so she had some practice using her Apollo powers. Her hands glowed slightly and healed the girl. "Better?" 
There was the sound of another monster at the forest edge. "One sec." She told the girl she'd just healed and ran to the infirmary to find Dante, only to find Vex instead. "Vex, monster by the forest edge. Sounds big. I need back up, you in?" She asked, pulling out one of her throwing knives.

(@Vex Kuma )

Vex broke out in a wide smile and jumped out of his seat "hell yes im in, raiden watch the girl" he lifted his shirt to reveal his belt and pressed the slides of his belt and his swords in their scabbard popped out "I heard a about the manticore you and Dante fight and I'm ready for a fight" he said with a smile walking towards the door (@Skylar Black)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back