• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

"It's when allina went bat shit crazy I was hoping you could help your the best healer I know out of the apollo cabin" vex said looking at idress as he explained then looked at skylar when he finished his face serious but lined with worry as he followed skylar inside

Skylar kept her face serious as she pulled out a motor and pestle and began grounding up ambrosia. She ground it into a fine powder and put it in nectar and stirred it. "Put her on the bed and open her mouth and pinch her nose." Skylar directed.

Vex did as instructed and leaned down and whispered "your gonna be ok idress" then he stood back holding her nose

Skylar walked over with a bottle of the ambrosia/nectar mixture and poured it into Idress's mouth and closed it before getting a syringe and injecting it into Idress's arm. "I'd stand back if I were you." Skylar said to Vex and took a step back.

Idress screamed as the Ambrosia was injected into her arm a burning sensation taking over her whole body she gasped all oxygen seemed to have disappeared from her lungs leaving her breathless. She hung onto skylars arm digging her nails in after five minutes of this torture she collapsed from exhaustion unable to wake up.

(OOC I have to log off soon so thats your ending:)

Skylar gasped in pain as Idress dug her nails into her arm and pulled away. "She'll wake up in a few hours." Skylar said and wrapped her wrist and drank some nectar.

Vex looked a little hurt but was expecting it "alright thanks for looking after her" he said as he walked towards the door

Vex walked to his cabin and climbed to the roof and sat in his alcove and he laid down and looked up at the sky 'curse you Apollo curse you for causing me and skylar so much pain' was all he thought as he looked up at the sky

Vex just kept looking at the sky "all I know is I can't be with the girl I love because of your brother" he said anger laced in his voice

Artemis sighed. "The daughter of the sun shall rise, her life filled with pain and lies. The one who takes her heart shall be her downfall, and kill her to rise above all. But should she take the vow of death, she should be saved from having a final breath."

Artemis looked at him like he was stupid. "Even us gods do not understand prophecies fully. If we did, Apollo would have stopped it long ago,"

Vex sat down and looked across the camp towards the water and sighed "I can understand that but I have one thing to say her life wasn't filled with life's I can tell you with certainty that atleast a small part of her life was happiness and truth" he says to artemis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back