• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

[QUOTE="Sleepy Muffin]Oh awesome! I was on this site for awhile but I had to leave due to personal reasons. So I understand all the tabs and such, worry not! :) Any preference on which gender I make?

[/QUOTE]
Your preference

Oh my gosh. I giggled too much reading that post in the IC and then reading the OOC <3

PWUAHAHAH. I mean. . . Ariella

might approve, maybe. .

I just can't believe there are so many ships in like three pages or something! Although to be fair I'm kind of out of the loop atm...no wait FIVE PAGES! Geez lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
ModernRanger said:
Maybe I missed something. What would have been weird about it?
I probably tend to overthink a lot about things so it causes me to freak out of nowhere.

But since you guys don't see anything wrong, there's nothing to worry about.

But, I'm really craving apples now, sorry for the randomness.

ModernRanger said:
Maybe I missed something. What would have been weird about it?
I think she forgot to tag you in the initial post. Thats what I assumed. If not I have no idea either.

She's the only thing keeping Elijah from becoming a barbecue. Seymour overloads on cuteness and explodes in a shower of rainbows, by the way. Ode is precious.

You guys make me feel like a dick. No offense to @Bubbly Brandi but I am still unimpressed. Do not take it personally though. I am a hard person to impress because of the vast number of roleplays I have been involved in.

ModernRanger said:
You guys make me feel like a dick. No offense to @Bubbly Brandi but I am still unimpressed. Do not take it personally though. I am a hard person to impress because of the vast number of roleplays I have been involved in.
You know you could have just kept that opinion to yourself. No need to be a jerk dude.

Lurker said:
You know you could have just kept that opinion to yourself. No need to be a jerk dude.
Hey hey, easy. I meant by the cuteness thing. Her skills as a roleplayer are actually very good. I have no doubt that her character will fulfill a very specific role needed in this roleplay. Never assume that I am saying things to just be a jerk alright, so cool it.

@ModernRanger Would it be alright if I made a daughter of Zeus? I was reading through the thread and it's been mentioned a few times that Jethro is by himself and I could still work that in there a bit by saying that she was out on a mission/quest of sorts and is barely getting back. If that's not okay then that's totally alright, I just wanted to clear it with you since you're head GM and Jethro is your character.

[QUOTE="Sleepy Muffin]I can definitely do that I just wanted to ask you before I just started doing anything. :)

[/QUOTE]
I appreciate you doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back