Chat

Yay! :3

My sentiment exactly.

So... who was Lance paired with? :/

giphy.gif

^_^

giphy.gif

We can all come back to the OOC now! :D

Not to me :P Doesn't start until either the Hand gives the order for someone to yell out "Hit someone already! This thing's started!" or someone just randomly charges into someone else and the face punching extravaganza begins.
I mean, the Hand has already told people to go at it so if everyone just wants to stand around it will be a fairly dull melee.

I mean, the Hand has already told people to go at it so if everyone just wants to stand around it will be a fairly dull melee.

Wait, what? *goes to check IC thread*

Ah crap on a toaster strudel, didn't get notifications for half of these posts -__- Sorry man, I'll post... later :T

TheFordee20 TheFordee20 Also, I have no idea where the Redwynes are, but unless Ave is staring over to the Lannister box, she wouldn't see the Hightowers. :/ Just a heads up.

Ah crap on a toaster strudel, didn't get notifications for half of these posts -__- Sorry man, I'll post... later :T

TheFordee20 TheFordee20 Also, I have no idea where the Redwynes are, but unless Ave is staring over to the Lannister box, she wouldn't see the Hightowers. :/ Just a heads up.
Yo.. could you wait a little with your posts? I need to edit mine, it will be about the Hightowerss

My apologies Jester.

I just assumed House Hightower would be with The Tyrells. I'll edit it now.

I just read the last eight pages of Crownlands to get an idea of what's going on. I'll start revision and creation of characters this week.

Thats gonna be a pain to pull out if he gets cornered, though given he has a bunch of lionguard and Albert fighting in alliances its not likely >.>

Have you seen DA? It's a quick one-two unless you have the man literally pushed up against the wall or something. If he can swing a hook at someone, he can draw them no problem.

Have you seen DA? It's a quick one-two unless you have the man literally pushed up against the wall or something. If he can swing a hook at someone, he can draw them no problem.
Still not happy hes fighting with an entire group, am tempted to later convince Dalton to sally forth over there with me and do a 2 on 2

Still not happy hes fighting with an entire group, am tempted to later convince Dalton to sally forth over there with me and do a 2 on 2

Have fun dealing with the massive cluster**** that is the melee center. From what I've gathered, Lewyn and his kraken friend are either near the middle or away from the Lannister so that they would need to either take their time going around or fight through the middle. So you know, eh. *shrug*

Have fun dealing with the massive cluster**** that is the melee center. From what I've gathered, Lewyn and his kraken friend are either near the middle or away from the Lannister so that they would need to either take their time going around or fight through the middle. So you know, eh. *shrug*
I imagine it be later, Lewyns gonna hang around the edges so he can take rests between engagements, of course that won't stop one high tower fuck boy from rushing him will it?

I imagine it be later, Lewyns gonna hang around the edges so he can take rests between engagements, of course that won't stop one high tower fuck boy from rushing him will it?

Nope, so you know, got at least one decent fight waiting for him and such. :P

Hopefully after that fight he can rest long enough to get somewhere near full potential to fight Martyn, or Albert, or Dalton, or anyone of the other people who are actually pretty good

Eh, wouldn't put it past Dalton to just turn around and sucker punch Lewyn right then :P

Lewyn also assumed that so his first reaction is to ride away from Dalton, Dalton doesn't know how to horse so he'll be to busy fighting said horse then fighting him

Yeah well either way, Lewyn would be sort of worn/injured a bit after the Hightower fight, so it wouldn't exactly be leveled playing field at that point *shrug* Still if he wants to fight Albert/Martyn or someone else, it's his concussion :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back