Chat

I would agree with you only on the basis that Liam Neeson didn't get as much screentime as him. Had they the same amount of screentime, I would say the Neeson's character would've surpassed the king in regards to interesting in regards to background and development and such.
Neeson carries the beginning, Norton carried the middle, the battle for Jerusalem carries almost to the end.

Neeson carries the beginning, Norton carried the middle, the battle for Jerusalem carries almost to the end.

Agreed.

giphy.gif

Continuing the topic of film.

I've never got to see the extended cut of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. A sad fact for a man whos spent countless hours reading the works of Tolkien.

I don't blame you, since you seem like a busy man. If you ever find yourself having a three day weekend with nothing to do, and got a willing friend (idk how your gf is, so maybe she'll be down) it's quite a journey to run through the 16 hours of cinematic masterpiece, all in one go or one movie at a time. :)

I don't blame you, since you seem like a busy man. If you ever find yourself having a three day weekend with nothing to do, and got a willing friend (idk how your gf is, so maybe she'll be down) it's quite a journey to run through the 16 hours of cinematic masterpiece, all in one go or one movie at a time. :)
Sadly I and my gf have very different tastes in cinema for the most part. Meaning shes actively voiced her dislike of lotr.

Sadly I and my gf have very different tastes in cinema for the most part. Meaning shes actively voiced her dislike of lotr.
I've had to battle with this well known fact on a daily basis for nearly 2 years now.

I'll assume that the only reason you've stayed with her is because she loves the books and you two actively engage in Tolkien Trivia with one another.

Leave her. Anyone who doesn't like LoTR isn't worth living with.

Fezzes knows what's up ;)

Eh I don't see anything wrong with having guards in the mele, people IC might get pissed but Dalton will just get excited, harder the fight the better it is in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back