Chat

Technically, the English nobility was speaking French during this time period.
:coolshades:

Technically yes, but with long-term annexation of France as part of Great Britain would allow eventual migration of peoples from the Isles to France, intermixing the culture and slowly transform the local population into a more English, but still slightly French culture. Sort of like Lousiana without the swamplands.

Is that why you disappeared for so long? You got shanked.

You're on Discord twice as much as everyone else Red, just admit it.
I'm still under there, actually. I'm just using my SOLAR LAPTOP.
Technically yes, but with long-term annexation of France as part of Great Britain would allow eventual migration of peoples from the Isles to France, intermixing the culture and slowly transform the local population into a more English, but still slightly French culture. Sort of like Lousiana without the swamplands.
So we should count our blessings the French didn't become English? They reigned as the strongest land force in Europe until Unified Germany came along. An Anglisized France surely would've sunk to a subservient, cowardly level.

Clever. Sowing seeds of dissent. We will not be deterred in our quest for 1000 OOC pages in exchange for paltry parlor tricks such as live chatting

I'm still under there, actually. I'm just using my SOLAR LAPTOP.

So we should count our blessings the French didn't become English? They reigned as the strongest land force in Europe until Unified Germany came along. An Anglisized France surely would've sunk to a subservient, cowardly level.

That or re-enact the Battle of Agincourt with every invasion from Germany and Spain. I assure you that a fortified river and a mountain range works just as well as a muddy field with spikes pointing at the enemy while protecting your legions of longbow yeoman that are raining death down on your enemies as they approach.

Sure, you can argue that would constitute as "subservient, cowardly level." But hey, winning wars with low cost to your side is important, not the style you win them in *shrug*

Clever. Sowing seeds of dissent. We will not be deterred in our quest for 1000 OOC pages in exchange for paltry parlor tricks such as live chatting
I don't know what you're talking about, you're all over Discord...
64acf5585d539b3510a4a02d6883f822.png

Looking more closely, there's a whole lot of me.

I have a lot of killing to do so I can become The One

You're the best.

And no! Viserys never insulted Aenar, who is repeatedly insulting Viserys! For nooo reason!

The Triarch found Aenar to be an eye sore, an ugly and withered man who aged about as well as a fisherman's wife. He looked exhausted and beyond the pale, willing to lay down and slip into a darkness many called the after life.

Uh-huh.

The Triarch found Aenar to be an eye sore, an ugly and withered man who aged about as well as a fisherman's wife. He looked exhausted and beyond the pale, willing to lay down and slip into a darkness many called the after life.

Uh-huh.
Viserys thought that! Aenar is being a prick to Viserys' face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back