Chat

I have an announcement.

After three years on RPnation, I think it's time I finally take my leave of it. Complications have arisen and I must tend to them immediately.

WanderingJester WanderingJester You were right all along. Discord was a mistake.

Welcome back buddy.

giphy.gif

Hard to say. There are bouts of activity and then bouts of lack of it, like now (compared to like last week(?) when everyone posted something :|)

I'm waiting on TheFordee20 TheFordee20 with the Estermont/Hightower post, so it might be a while :/ or the melee starts, which I'm hoping doesn't until that other post comes first @_@
The melee already started, no one has posted in it yet cause you're all lazy shits.
Hypnos Hypnos
FYI, Lucas and Alyssa's sheets are finished up: I'll get to filling out the others eventually (Unless someone else is interested in having a few Tully characters :) ) but in the meantime will start working on an intro post to put everyone at the melee tournament, if that's alright with you.
Sounds good.

It was yoke my frend

Yay! :3

Dafuck is Lanilly?

My sentiment exactly.

A ship that sunk way before it sailed.

So... who was Lance paired with? :/

I hate a majority of this chat.

I was so dumb. Jester's been my bro this entire time and I left him for Discord.

Never again man. Never again.

giphy.gif

^_^

giphy.gif

We can all come back to the OOC now! :D

The melee already started, no one has posted in it yet cause you're all lazy shits.

Sounds good.

Not to me :P Doesn't start until either the Hand gives the order for someone to yell out "Hit someone already! This thing's started!" or someone just randomly charges into someone else and the face punching extravaganza begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back