Chat

Every member of the Kingsguard, except Ser Albert, Ser Alliser, and Ser Manfred, is at the Royal Box now right? Considering Ser Garth just arrived with Aegon.

Hmm this is all very confusing and sort of wrecks what i was doing previously, i might sit out of the roleplay for now but thanks for letting me know whats going on!

Hmm this is all very confusing and sort of wrecks what i was doing previously, i might sit out of the roleplay for now but thanks for letting me know whats going on!
So a player created a new Stark in order to have a new family of of them, since the player controlling them left us. The lady of the House Stark is a Bolton but she married the Lord Stark. So what Fordee was asking is if Rogar could have a sister who is married to lord Stark.

So a player created a new Stark in order to have a new family of of them, since the player controlling them left us. The lady of the House Stark is a Bolton but she married the Lord Stark. So what Fordee was asking is if Rogar could have a sister who is married to lord Stark.
Oh i see now, so what is everyone doing and where can i fit Talia and Rogar back in? Has the wedding come and gone?

Oh i see now, so what is everyone doing and where can i fit Talia and Rogar back in? Has the wedding come and gone?
Right now we are at the first main event of the celebration. It is before the wedding. Most of the characters are getting ready to participate or to watch a melee that is happening soon. Talia and Rogar could come and join. Most of the characters are at their private boxes except for a few families like Martell and Greyjoy who are at the King's Box and the Ashwood who, since their House isn't that high ranked, is watching where the common folk watch. If you want interaction, you can also meet my Tyrells characters who are with their brother Axell of Yarrow Yarrow

After all, Viserys is still a bastard. A lucky bastard, apparently since he was born under the branch of the royal family.
After all, Viserys is still a bastard. A lucky bastard,
After all, Viserys is still a bastard.
Viserys is a bastard.

18lr896xysn8kjpg.jpg

YOU ARE WAKING THE DRAGON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back