Chat

Hypnos Hypnos
Hi, pardon the absence: I haven't been on Discord lately, and wasn't getting notifications on RPN, so this admittedly fell on the back burner for me. But if this is still going, I'd be down to finally jump into the fray.
We've actually got a lot more active recently so we'd love to have you back.

Hypnos Hypnos
Hi, pardon the absence: I haven't been on Discord lately, and wasn't getting notifications on RPN, so this admittedly fell on the back burner for me. But if this is still going, I'd be down to finally jump into the fray.

Hey, it's been a problem for a lot of us not getting notifications as well. Have you tried unwatching and watching the threads again?

This is still going :) Welcome back
Thanks, happy to be back ^_^

We've actually got a lot more active recently so we'd love to have you back.
Yes, I'm seeing that: half dozen pages of OOC over the past day or so is quite something. Maybe Jester will get his 1000 pages of chat after all ;p.

I'll see about catching up on whatever I've missed, plop the rest of the CS stuff down, and get to work on a post.

Hey, it's been a problem for a lot of us not getting notifications as well. Have you tried unwatching and watching the threads again?
I haven't tried that, no, but I'll give it a shot now.

Yes, I'm seeing that: half dozen pages of OOC over the past day or so is quite something. Maybe Jester will get his 1000 pages of chat after all ;p.

I'll see about catching up on whatever I've missed, plop the rest of the CS stuff down, and get to work on a post.

Well, either way. Good to have you back ^_^

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeessssssssssssss 1000+ OOC :specialeyes:

Discord has been incredibly hectic recently. Don't listen to Jester, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The emoticons....

It burns. T.T

Is it the iris-less eyes, or the fat heads that makes them creepy for you? XD Honestly just kinda curious :xFtongue: (There, I used one of the old ones. Hope they aren't as horrific to you :/)

Jester, you just need to emegrate like everyone else instead of being a grumpy old man with his primitive chatting technology.

I'll properly move once we hit 1000+ pages. How bout that? Gonna be real though, even then I'll likely just end up like Leusis, check once every week or so and ignore the massive backlog there.

Is it the iris-less eyes, or the fat heads that makes them creepy for you? XD Honestly just kinda curious :xFtongue: (There, I used one of the old ones. Hope they aren't as horrific to you :/)

I'll properly move once we hit 1000+ pages. How bout that? Gonna be real though, even then I'll likely just end up like Leusis, check once every week or so and ignore the massive backlog there.
We would have reached 1,000 pages a while ago but the site keeps updating and screwing us over. Discord would never do that to you.

We would have reached 1,000 pages a while ago but the site keeps updating and screwing us over. Discord would never do that to you.

Discord also doesn't record pages, so in a sense it's even worse than here. I ain't got time to have a live chat hooked up and listening to you ppls all the time mang. Got stuffs to do :xFtongue:

Yeah? Well maybe we don't want to talk to you either!

Oh... okay. T_T

... Don't be like that bb. I'z sowey.

giphy.gif

Is there any houses that would have been opened to fostering a Greyjoy? I need a reason why Urrigon has been absent and I don't feel like sending another of my characters to Essos lol.

Hypnos Hypnos
Mm, well I used to be good at keeping track of it, but every time I checked Discord there was always a backlog of stuff that I missed. Also, my other groups on Discord died or moved to RPN so I just do all my stuff here now. If important stuff is going down there though, I can try to make an effort to check it once in a while.

Hypnos Hypnos
Mm, well I used to be good at keeping track of it, but every time I checked Discord there was always a backlog of stuff that I missed. Also, my other groups on Discord died or moved to RPN so I just do all my stuff here now. If important stuff is going down there though, I can try to make an effort to check it once in a while.
Most of it is useless nonsense to be fair, but you're always welcome to pop in once in a while and listen to us yell at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back