Chat

I remember a number hovering closer to 5 million accounts. And the problem with that is, accounts are considered active up until a year after the subscription runs out I believe. So it takes fucking forever for numbers to drop.
5.5 Mil according to Bliz. Even taking away half and WoW is the most successful MMO by a wide margin.

I agree that they'll probably want a reboot or a sequel with updated tech in the next five to ten years. Don't think we'll see graphical improvements on a large scale. Big part of what made WoW easier to get into was the system requirements were much lower than later and more graphically appealing MMO's. It'll look like a game from 2012 if it comes out in 2020.

5.5 Mil according to Bliz. Even taking away half and WoW is the most successful MMO by a wide margin.

I agree that they'll probably want a reboot or a sequel with updated tech in the next five to ten years. Don't think we'll see graphical improvements on a large scale. Big part of what made WoW easier to get into was the system requirements were much lower than later and more graphically appealing MMO's. It'll look like a game from 2012 if it comes out in 2020.
cd3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back