Chat

No. No.

Washington is a Rebel Lord in colonized Stepstones.

HA! You thought I was talking about ole George?

Booker T. Washington son.

BRAND_THC_BSFC_180743_SFM_000_2997_15_20151205_00_HD_still_624x352.jpg

Okay. Okay.

What character is everyone making? One Historical character per person, so no one takes all the good ones.

I'm guessing Teddy "Bane of the Others" Roosevelt is mine? :P

So, WanderingJester WanderingJester , where do you see Lawrence fitting in? And how the hell do I Lannister-ify 'Lawrence'?

Maybeh long lost descendant of Gerion Lannister? Comes back after finally recovering Brightroar? Would fit his character XD

Eh, if he's blond and quick with his wits (not just words) he's pretty much a Lannister already, so you good ^_^

As long as he is filthy rich, pompous and paranoid he'll fit in.

Now now Auntie Cassie, we've come a long way from that. :P

We're only slightly paranoid now, and stopped being as pompous as we're used to ;)

Maybeh long lost descendant of Gerion Lannister? Comes back after finally recovering Brightroar? Would fit his character XD

Eh, if he's blond and quick with his wits (not just words) he's pretty much a Lannister already, so you good ^_^
That sounds like an idea. That'll be my pet project for a bit, writing up the history of Gerion's branch.

"For too long you have mocked our ways.

For too long, you have called us inferior and invaded our lands raped our women and stripped us of our riches.

I stand up to all of you today, in this proud deceleration of war and Dornish Independence, to challenge any who would face me in single combat.

Come. I will be waiting for the brave and foolish alike, back at Starfall. "

- SER TED "THE CRUZ" DAYNE - SWORD OF THE MORNING
tqLznZ5.jpg

"For too long you have mocked our ways.

For too long, you have called us inferior and invaded our lands raped our women and stripped us of our riches.

I stand up to all of you today, in this proud deceleration of war and Dornish Independence, to challenge any who would face me in single combat.

Come. I will be waiting for the brave and foolish alike, back at Starfall. "

- SER TED "THE CRUZ" DAYNE - SWORD OF THE MORNING
tqLznZ5.jpg

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back