Chat

Hypnos Hypnos
Mm, well I used to be good at keeping track of it, but every time I checked Discord there was always a backlog of stuff that I missed. Also, my other groups on Discord died or moved to RPN so I just do all my stuff here now. If important stuff is going down there though, I can try to make an effort to check it once in a while.

It's not absolutely necessary to go on Discord if you don't want to. If it's really important, it usually ends up back here anyways ;)

Being optimistic I can probably get Greyjoy, Reed and Dayne up today but if not I should be able to get Greyjoy at the very least.

Also clarinetti clarinetti I finally updated Kermit, he didn't actually need that much done but the Tullys are fixed now :)

Hypnos Hypnos
I think I get a healthy dose of that already here, judging by the feuding between Centurion and co. earlier, but I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer.

WanderingJester WanderingJester
Mm, I think you're right, but then again I'd hate to be out of the loop of any amusing shenanigans that go on over there... knowing me, I'll likely only pop by Discord if things get too quiet in the chat here.

Mion Mion
Cool, thanks for letting me know: will have to take a peek at that- hoping the Tully siblings can have a reunion during the wedding :)

Also, if the Greyjoys have any additional children/ wards they need to get rid of, House Mallister would be more than happy to take them in ^_^

Hypnos Hypnos
I think I get a healthy dose of that already here, judging by the feuding between Centurion and co. earlier, but I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer.

Mm, I think you're right, but then again I'd hate to be out of the loop of any amusing shenanigans that go on over there... knowing me, I'll likely only pop by Discord if things get too quiet in the chat here.

Mion Mion
Cool, thanks for letting me know: will have to take a peek at that- hoping the Tully siblings can have a reunion during the wedding :)

Also, if the Greyjoys have any additional children/ wards they need to get rid of, House Mallister would be more than happy to take them in ^_^
Imagine that but a hundred times worse. Welcome to Discord.

Hypnos Hypnos

Mion Mion

Yesss, moar people in OOC :P XD

The Tower of Joy is the proven range of how far a Stark can go without dying in Dorne.
7 men after the war ended...

On other notes if you would allow your loyal vassals in the neck control over Moat Caitlin then all you need to worry about is an invasion from the sea, other than that we will keep you safe.

7 men after the war ended...

On other notes if you would allow your loyal vassals in the neck control over Moat Caitlin then all you need to worry about is an invasion from the sea, other than that we will keep you safe.
Those Greyjoy coonts wouldn't dare attack the North again. And who else has a navy to sail that far upwards?

Aegon, with the Redwyns and royal fleet, but whos counting
"Aegon with the royal fleet" Hahahahaha
>Aegon sails the Royal Fleet up North
>Lands on deserted, grey shores
>Marches two weeks inland before reaching a sizable village.
>Marches two more weeks before reaching a real keep
>Mfw Aegon realizes going North is a waste of time
Oh you mean the homosexual heathen Redwyne? That Redwyne fleet? I don't think the High Septon would like Aegons friends.
Exactly! Crannogmen control of Moat Caitlin means security for all of the North.
They can maintain Moat Cailin for House Stark, alongside a few sons and nephews of other major houses.

They can maintain Moat Cailin for House Stark, alongside a few sons and nephews of other major houses.
might not even be wrong lol

You should always just let the North come to you. You'll never do enough damage to cripple them, unlike the West or Reach, it's too wide to inflict that amount of damage in a reasonable period of time. And you leave yourself open to counter attacks, raids, and spread yourself thin to maintain a trade network over a long and empty distance.

The North sucks to invade. Just ignore it.

How will the southern armies even compete when the Reeds unleash the frogs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back