Chat

Don't fight it. We want to be your friends.
But I barely....

Oh. You'll be a Maester or member of the Night's Watch!

Good choice, very creative. I always knew you'd be a fine addition! I remember the day you strolled in here, looked us in the eyes and said, "You better let me RP fuckos."

A real go getting attitude.
The Night's Watch? I don't actually watch a lot of GoT or read the books but I do know them as- HANG ON A TICK! I never said I wanted to join!

Oh, don't be like that. Turn that frown upside down, man. With some WD40, really loosens the face up.
I'm... not frowning....?

What if I tld you that I've never seen a game of thrones episode in my life
It is ok really. I started this rp without watching or reading GoT. Of course now I watched all of the seasons but at the start I knew nothing. Honestly, it doesn't really matter. The gm will explain any doubts you have and the people here are really kind and understanding. They will not be mad at you if you dont know things.

What if I tld you that I've never seen a game of thrones episode in my life
Medieval low fantasy: Targaryens are in charge and are about to go into civil war. Everyones currently at a wedding between the King's son and the cousin of one of his High Lords of Lord-Paramounts (Of which there are eight.) Lot's of intrigue and plotting and building up to a bit of warfare as well if you have more specific questions just ask.
But I barely....

The Night's Watch? I don't actually watch a lot of GoT or read the books but I do know them as- HANG ON A TICK! I never said I wanted to join!

I'm... not frowning....?
You should watch the first four seasons, they're really good.

It is ok really. I started this rp without watching or reading GoT. Of course now I watched all of the seasons but at the start I knew nothing. Honestly, it doesn't really matter. The gm will explain any doubts you have and the people here are really kind and understanding. They will not be mad at you if you dont know things.
Well that's nice. I literally only know the names and fates of popular characters.

You just did!

You admitted it!

Wandering Grim, you know deep down that you wanna be with us!
Um..... Uh......

Dudes, just leave her alone. Ok Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow , do you want to join or not?
....... I'm.... not a chick...? I mean I usually RP as females but.... THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!

My thoughts exactly.

I'll answer for him: he does, he just doesn't know it yet.

Well that's nice. I literally only know the names and fates of popular characters.

Um..... Uh......

....... I'm.... not a chick...? I mean I usually RP as females but.... THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!

My thoughts exactly.

You know the names of the popular characters? Good enough for me, welcome to the RP Lord Stark.

Um..... Uh......

My thoughts exactly.

But seriously, we aren't actually going to kidnap you and force you to play.
Are the teams in position? Send them in.

Um..... Uh......

My thoughts exactly.

1. So sorry so assuming your gender
2. If you don't want to join, than just say so

But seriously, we aren't actually going to kidnap you and force you to play.
Are the teams in position? Send them in.
This is reassur-...... Hang on. I hear something. *Picks up axe* Brb/

*Comes back covered in blood*

1. So sorry so assuming your gender
2. If you don't want to join, than just say so
Eh, its cool. Sometimes I play along just to dick around with people. Heh.... Pork sausage.

Also..... Fine. I'll join. I guess I'll be an archer in the Night's Watch or something.

This is reassur-...... Hang on. I hear something. *Picks up axe* Brb/

*Comes back covered in blood*

Eh, its cool. Sometimes I play along just to dick around with people. Heh.... Pork sausage.

Also..... Fine. I'll join. I guess I'll be an archer in the Night's Watch or something.
Yay! Welcome to the role play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back