Chat

New people?

I thought we were beyond this point 6 months ago. Have they signed the contract that states that we aren't responsible for intense bursts of posts followed by complete silence?

I believe WanderingJester WanderingJester said he would post today...

I said no such thing.

I think he's waiting on TheFordee20 TheFordee20

This is accurate, though I'm puzzled as to why TheFordee20 TheFordee20 chose to skip the Estermont/Hightower post the last time still >.>

WanderingJester WanderingJester Can I have an assassin working as a servant for the Lannisters?

Of course you may. Would you like to report directly to Tiber or to Lady Cassandra?

And so begins the great like storm that is Wandering Jester

Hey, you ppl knew what you signed up for.

*Waves* Hey hey! Instead of standing on a massive ice block all day with a bow and quiver, wanna be rich instead? :D Come hang with da cool kidz! (See? We spell our common worlds with cool kidz lingo!)

lolol, we've got a new Akio XD

And don't listen to them new ppls! Discord is a trap! TRAP I TELL YOU!

giphy.gif

I said no such thing.

This is accurate, though I'm puzzled as to why TheFordee20 TheFordee20 chose to skip the Estermont/Hightower post the last time still >.>

Of course you may. Would you like to report directly to Tiber or to Lady Cassandra?

Hey, you ppl knew what you signed up for.

*Waves* Hey hey! Instead of standing on a massive ice block all day with a bow and quiver, wanna be rich instead? :D Come hang with da cool kidz! (See? We spell our common worlds with cool kidz lingo!)

lolol, we've got a new Akio XD

And don't listen to them new ppls! Discord is a trap! TRAP I TELL YOU!

giphy.gif
It's too late Jester, you can't spread your propoganda here. They're already in Discord now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back