Chat

Jasper just hopes that's not the only thing he gets stabbed with ;)

Unless Jasper suddenly grows a long, graceful tail protruding from the hide standing on four hooved legs, I'm sure he's got nothing to worry about. XD

(Centaur. Unless he suddenly turns into a centaur. :X )

Unless Jasper suddenly grows a long, graceful tail protruding from the hide standing on four hooved legs, I'm sure he's got nothing to worry about. XD

(Centaur. Unless he suddenly turns into a centaur. :X )
We'll he's already had his way with one Martell, I'm sure her cousin wont be able to resist his charms.

We'll he's already had his way with one Martell, I'm sure her brother wont be able to resist his charms.

Nah, different make up. Dornish/Martell women: Bangs anything/anyone. Dornish/Martell men: Bangs anything horse related. A hurdle I'm sure Jasper is well able to overcome though :P

Red! Get on Discord more!

From countless STDs Jasper has developed an immunity to poisons.

Don't listen to him ACHA ACHA ! We need loyal men like you here in the OOC!

Eh, I feel like he should just marry nymeria at this point then and just be known as the house that you avoid if you don't want to get sexed up by them :/

Don't listen to him ACHA ACHA ! We need loyal men like you here in the OOC!

Eh, I feel like he should just marry nymeria at this point then and just be known as the house that you avoid if you don't want to get sexed up by them :/
Akio has been very clear that Nymeria will never touch Jasper again. (Though I have no doubt he'll have a hard time resisting Jasper's manly charm.)

I haven't forgotten about her just yet.

Well, I'm glad you're just leaving her out then XD

(But I do look forward to her post, whenever that is :) )

Akio has been very clear that Nymeria will never touch Jasper again. (Though I have no doubt he'll have a hard time resisting Jasper's manly charm.)

You say that like she can resist his cringey pickup lines and STD filled body of sexual desire :P

I'm on phone, so no can do for now

yessss, stay in the OOC. :)

I'm on phone, so no can do for now
Don't listen to Jester, He's a snake.
Well, I'm glad you're just leaving her out then XD

(But I do look forward to her post, whenever that is :) )

You say that like she can resist his cringey pickup lines and STD filled body of sexual desire :P

yessss, stay in the OOC. :)
Nymeria has nice hair, eye, hips and breasts. Jasper will have his way with her again.

Btw, I drew Ser Kermit(well tried to) minus the facial hairView attachment 298781

giphy.gif

Don't listen to Jester, He's a snake.

Nymeria has nice hair, eye, hips and breasts. Jasper will have his way with her again.

Hey! What's wrong with sneks? At least we're not dornish >.>

Oh, without a doubt. Many times, until she gives into her feelings for him and they marry, like Kuvira and Braedon gave into each other :P :T

giphy.gif

Hey! What's wrong with sneks? At least we're not dornish >.>

Oh, without a doubt. Many times, until she gives into her feelings for him and they marry, like Kuvira and Braedon gave into each other :P :T
Whoa, they can't marry. Jasper could never deprive the other women of their chance to be with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back