Chat

Some of the White Brothers may indeed die, but not before they thwart any attempt on their liege's safety.

Still existed for what a blood bath the rebellion will be, even if Aegon fails it will be glorious chaos

Well, it all sounds oh so interesting. We will send our regards once we're back within the safe arms of the Westerlands/Reach and well away from it all to watch from a safe distance :P

Some of the White Brothers may indeed die, but not before they thwart any attempt on their liege's safety.
Well i do plan for most of the Targaryens to escape so i don't care if most go, the ones who get captured are choosing to

Hypnos Hypnos update on guard assignments again,

Lannister - Prince Aegor
Rykker - King Maegor
Hasty - Lord Daeron
Bracken - Princess Vaella and Vaelana
Spicer - Prince Aelyx
Tully - Prince Jaehaerus
Redwyne - Prince Aegon

Right? So who's guarding Aerea amd the rest? O.o

I know someone's already controlling Redwyne and Tully. I just think it's a waste not to use Hasty and Spicer. I'm already controlling Rykker. Ser Blackwood is most likely going to die. Lol
Isn't Hasty the one protecting Daeron's branch of the family?

Also, they're in the Kingsguard for a reason. They may not be in the top tier of fighters besides the big 4 but they're certainly formidable. They also wont be alone in protecting their charges
So the Kingsguard is made up of a bunch of non-top tier fighters, while all the top tiers are off elsewhere? Damn hoarders.

So the Kingsguard is made up of a bunch of non-top tier fighters, while all the top tiers are off elsewhere? Damn hoarders.

Wouldn't matter anyways: no tier can protect the Targs from the dominion of Jasper. XD

I think I need to review the Targ fam tree. :/

To be fair, they were chosen to guard the Royal Family ao they should be competent.

I think I need to review the Targ fam tree. :/

To be fair, they were chosen to guard the Royal Family ao they should be competent.
You were actually correct when you listed Hasty. Targ family tree is getting more complicated, though.

As a random exercise, rank them from best to worst. Please?

I meant Ser Bracken. I just reread Kermit's bio. My bad xD
You better remember. Not only is Ser Walder a knight of the Kingsguard he's also the Twin brother of his holiness the High Septon.
Hypnos Hypnos update on guard assignments again,

Lannister - Prince Aegor
Rykker - King Maegor
Hasty - Lord Daeron
Bracken - Princess Vaella and Vaelana
Spicer - Prince Aelyx
Tully - Prince Jaehaerus
Redwyne - Prince Aegon

Right? So who's guarding Aerea amd the rest? O.o
Well Valaena got replaced with Rhaella but other than that it's accurate.

Daena and Visenya also falls under Hasty's protection right?

So Aerea has no one?
Aerea and the other married Princess (confusingly also called Visenya) don't have Kingsguard knights because they don't live in Westeros and their husbands are expected to provide their protection. They would have had Kingsguard right up until they were married and started living abroad full time, for example Ser Walder Bracken used to protect Visenya (the elder) in Pentos until she married the Prince. Ser Alliser is in charge of the security of Daeron's entire branch of the family including his wife, all his children and his grandkids, but since they're mostly separate his main focus is on Daeron.

Albert would mostly be with Aegor in the Stepstones, Addison would be in Summerhall and Alliser would be on Dragonstone. The others are mostly in the capital so their duties can be changed if needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back