Character Sign-Up

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Again, that was an issue we had with the other RPer I mentioned.
Sorry if we sound like knobheads, we're just being cautious.

[/QUOTE]
especially around Sith and Villains in general

[/URL]Tirall, of the Knights of Zakuul. As children, Arcann and Thexan would often swap clothes to confuse their servants. They were trained from childhood to be warriors, but Arcann gradually became resentful of their father's apparent lack of interest or affection towards them, his resentment growing as the years passed, despite Thexan's attempts to placate him. Senya loved the twins but they didn't return her affections. Eventually, when their sister Vaylin was born and displayed unstable powers, Valkorion simply locked her mind to contain her powers. When Senya attempted to leave Valkorion and take her children, Arcann and his siblings simply laughed, calling her weak. Senya was then forced to leave alone, as her children were more powerful than her.

When he and his twin brother Thexan reached adulthood, they requested their father's permission to lead an attack to the test of strength of the galactic powers of the greater galaxy. Valkorion approved their venture, but decreed that only Thexan would lead the Eternal Fleet. Arcann disobeyed and joined his brother anyway. Even as they led the Empire's armies in driving back the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Arcann lost his arm and received heavy scarring to his face during an attack on the Sith world of Korriban and gained a cybernetic arm and mask covering the left half of his face.

Arcann became furious when, after he and Thexan presented the lightsabers of the fallen Jedi and Sith as trophies from the battle to their father, Valkorion was impressed by his sons and approached them saying that Arcann and Thexan were the best sons he ever had. Valkorion turned away with a marvellous joy. Arcann and Thexan left the Eternal Throne room.

Known enemies: None; although people/individuals who are affiliated with the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire are considered as enemies

Known rivals: None

Known allies/friends: Emperor Valkorion (father), Prince Thexan (brother), Princess Vaylin (sister)

Known Family:

Emperor Valkorion - father

General Senya Tirall - mother

Prince Thexan - brother

Princess Vaylin - sister

Companion: Prince Thexan

Weapons: Two yellow-bladed lightsabers

Gear/gadgets: Cybernetic arm (left arm) and a cybernetic mask covering the left of his face.

Powers/abilities: The Force abilities

Skills: He is a highly-skilled duelist, being able to defeat the Sith Lords and Jedi Knights. He is also a skilled military commander, manage to defeat both Galactic Republic and Sith Empire during the Eternal raids.

Weaknesses: Arcann doesn't show weakness against his enemies since he is a very powerful man during the Eternal Empire's raids in both Galactic Republic and Sith Empire. As it mention on his personality, his secret weakness is jealousy.

(Optional) Character quote: "Destiny is a lie."

(Optional) Character’s theme song:

Companion character app

latest

Name: Prince Thexan

Skills/Abilities: The Force abilities, highly-skilled fighter, skilled military commander

Relation: Brother
[/CENTER]
i was expecting you to bring in a Game of thrones character

Emperor Ploppa]So where would I start? [/QUOTE] Depends on what you're looking for RP-wise. See the updates thread. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-updates-thread.213462/ said:
Announcements - The Updates thread[/URL]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]HBO would like to remind you to feed your pets.
latest

[/QUOTE]
Well yeah. Always feed your pets especially pitbulls.

Universe from: Star Wars (Old Republic era)

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Name: Vaylin

Alias/nickname:

Princess of Zakuul

Princess Vaylin

Vaylin

Gender and sexuality: Female and straight

Species/race: Human

latest

(Optional) Clothes: In the appearance

(Optional) Likes:

(Optional) Dislikes:

Personality: Since childhood, Vaylin had been deeply troubled. In one instance, she crippled a guard for dropping a ball she tossed. Instead of actually addressing the problem, Valkorion's only solution was to cage her mind and her powers, locking away most of who she was but as she reached adulthood, his father Valkorion decides to bring her powers back which she was happy however her cold personality back from his childhood will never change ever again. Instead of striking back, however, she decided to bide her time, like a predator studying her prey.

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe): Incredibly powerful even as a child, Vaylin was a Force-user like her brothers Thexan and Arcann; when her mother saw that her young daughter was losing control and her morality as a child, she went to Valkorion for help, but Valkorion's "solution" was to mentally lock away Vaylin's powers, further damaging her personality. Vaylin and her brothers refused to leave their father with Tirall when she tried to take them with her. As she reached adulthood, her powers were back because of his father Valkorion.

Known enemies: None

Known allies/friends: None

Known Family:

Prince Arcann - older brother

Prince Thexan - older brother

Companion: None

Weapons: Two yellow-lightsaber

Gear/gadgets: None

Skills: Skilled and powerful Force-user, skilled duelist

Weaknesses: 'Sad emotions'

(Optional) Character quote: "Rules are for people who lack the creativity to break them."

billthesomething said:
Universe from: Postal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Name: Postal Dude Jr.

Alias/nickname: None

Gender and sexuality: Male/Straight

Appearance:
dcb63e27613373.5605106e5b374.jpg

(Optional) Likes: Dogs (More specifically his dog Champ), His Uncle Dave, Murder, Crack, Vince Desi and most of the employes at Running with Scissors (Sole exception being Mike J.)

(Optional) Dislikes: (Oh. Where do i fucking start, well let's keep this short) he dislikes his wife, most hate-groups, cats, Uwe boll,

Personality: The Postal Dude is a rather easy going and calm guy, with a rather dark sense humor. However everyone has their limit, and when Dude is pushed to the edge. He becomes rather cynical and sociopathic as he does suffer from a form of split-personality. He is noted to be very loyal to his dog Champ which is demonstrated when he latterly goes to hell and back to retrieve him

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe): he just happens to be guy who ends up always being in the wrong place at the right time.

Known enemies: His Wife, Zack Ward, Hate-Groups, The Taliban, ATF, Mike J. Gary Coleman,

Known allies/friends: Champ, Vince Desi, Uncle Dave, Running with Scissors

Known Family: Postal Dude Sr. His Wife (Both deceased)

tumblr_inline_n1krpwd1xz1rk56w5.jpg

Skills, abilities and gear: Well he is mostly a normal dog except that he can fire explosive fireballs from his mouth. he is also shown being able to kill a pack consisting of twelve dogs on his own.

Relation to character: Postal Dude's Pet Bull Terrier

Weapons: Boomerang Machete, Sawed-Off Shotgun, Revolvers, Scythe, Shovel, Scissors, Brass Knuckles, Telekinesis, Pistol,

Gear/gadgets: Cans of Cat Nip (When consumed, the effect will slow down

enemies, but the Postal Dude will keep moving normally, which gives him great advantage, especially in massive gunfights to make a clean getaway or just to survive.)Kevlar Vest,

Powers/abilities: he has some mild telekinetic abilities, able to lift, collect and throw small objects with mere thought, although there is a limit to what he can lift, usually no larger than a table, and he can only use it for so long before depleting it and needing to wait before using this ability again.

Skills: The Postal Dude shows a surprising familiarity with both firearms and melee weapons, able to make use of several deadly weapons with adequate skill and accuracy.

He also excels at using the environment to his advantage, knowing just what can be used as an improvised weapon! He even likes to carry an extra lighter and can of aerosol deodorant for an impromptu flamethrower.

he is a powerful combatant; with excellent firearm skills and a surprising amount of feats under his belt include. Surviving an atomic blast, surviving getting shot in the head, surviving a zombie apocalypse, single handedly destroying a terrorist compound.

Weaknesses: The Postal Dude is quite capable of dying despite his rather impressive list of things he has survived.

(Optional) Character quote: "I regret Nothing"

(Optional) Character’s theme song: [media]
[/media]
Hey @billthesomething if you're still looking for a place to send this guy try the Max Max universe. I reckon the Postal Guy would be a good fit there.

Some_Bloke]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL] if you're still looking for a place to send this guy try the Max Max universe. I reckon the Postal Guy would be a good fit there.
Well duh, the universe lacks a moral compass and would be the best fit.

Some_Bloke]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL] if you're still looking for a place to send this guy try the Max Max universe. I reckon the Postal Guy would be a good fit there.
yeah i was thinking about it but i was unsure, due to having not seen the most recent Mad Max film (i have seen Mad Max 2)

Universe from: Hotline Miami

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Name: The Biker

Alias/nickname: Helmet, Hacker

Gender and sexuality: Male/Straight

Appearance:
hotline_miami_2_by_dnmny-d5t42sn.jpg

(Optional) Clothes: Shown in appearance

Personality: Biker is continuously portrayed as assertive and frank, as well as boastful and prone to rationalization. He joined 50 Blessings "out of boredom" and nominally wants out because it's "not exciting enough,"

Backstory: their is little to no information about Biker's past, though it's presumed that he has some ties to the criminal underworld either through hacking or drug enforcement

Known enemies: 50 Blessing

Known rivals: Richard "Jacket" Fritz

Weapons: Meat Cleaver, And throwing knives

Powers/abilities:

Skills:

Weaknesses: Rather Prideful

(Optional) Character quote: "You're Dead Meat"

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
yeah i was thinking about it but i was unsure, due to having not seen the most recent Mad Max film (i have seen Mad Max 2)
I've never watched RWBY yet one of my characters is in that universe.

You've also seen one of the movies so you have an idea of what the universe is like. Fury Road is like Road Warrior except it's even more over the top.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Australian commute to work seems even more stressful than mine.

[/QUOTE]
Well duh, but we need to talk about something for the RP, Apollo's working on

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]

Universe from: Star Wars (Old Republic era)

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Name: Vaylin

Alias/nickname:

Princess of Zakuul

Princess Vaylin

Vaylin

Gender and sexuality: Female and straight

latest

(Optional) Clothes: In the appearance

(Optional) Likes:

(Optional) Dislikes:

Personality: Since childhood, Vaylin had been deeply troubled. In one instance, she crippled a guard for dropping a ball she tossed. Instead of actually addressing the problem, Valkorion's only solution was to cage her mind and her powers, locking away most of who she was but as she reached adulthood, his father Valkorion decides to bring her powers back which she was happy however her cold personality back from his childhood will never change ever again. Instead of striking back, however, she decided to bide her time, like a predator studying her prey.

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe): Incredibly powerful even as a child, Vaylin was a Force-user like her brothers Thexan and Arcann; when her mother saw that her young daughter was losing control and her morality as a child, she went to Valkorion for help, but Valkorion's "solution" was to mentally lock away Vaylin's powers, further damaging her personality. Vaylin and her brothers refused to leave their father with Tirall when she tried to take them with her. As she reached adulthood, her powers were back because of his father Valkorion.

Known enemies: None

Known allies/friends: None

Known Family:

Prince Arcann - older brother

Prince Thexan - older brother

Companion: None

Weapons: Two yellow-lightsaber

Skills: Skilled and powerful Force-user, skilled duelist

Weaknesses: 'Sad emotions'

(Optional) Character quote: "Rules are for people who lack the creativity to break them."

[/QUOTE]
uh, this isn't a game of thrones character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back