Species/race:

Fae

Appearance:

the_fae_sorceress_lulu_fanart__by_orekigenya-d9alu8u.jpg

(Optional) Likes:

(Optional) Dislikes:

Personality:

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe):

Perhaps more than any other champion in the League, Lulu marches to the beat of her own drum. During her youth in Bandle City, she spent most of her time wandering alone in the forest or lost in a daydream. It wasn't that she was antisocial; the day-to-day bustle of Bandle City just couldn't compete with the vibrant world of her imagination. She saw wonder in places most people overlooked. This was how she found Pix, a fae spirit, pretending to be stuck in a birdhouse. Lulu's imagination distinguished her to Pix and he seized the opportunity to lure her into his world. He brought her to the Glade, the enchanted home of the fae, which lay nestled in a clearing in the woods. There the rigid properties of the outside world - things like size and color - changed as frequently and whimsically as the direction of the wind. Lulu felt at home in the Glade and she lingered there with Pix, fascinated by this secret place.

She quickly lost track of time. Her life in the Glade was comfortable and natural. She and Pix played fae games together, the sorts of games that she had been told were make believe... and she got exceedingly good at them. It caught her by surprise when she suddenly remembered that she had left a life behind in Bandle City. The Glade had a way of making everything outside seem distant and surreal. Lulu decided to revisit her former home, to share some of the lovely things she'd learned, but when she and Pix returned the world had changed. Time, she discovered, was another property that behaved differently in the Glade, and centuries had passed while she was away. Lulu sought to reconnect to the residents of the outside world but her attempts had unfortunate results. She led all the children off to play hide and seek, temporarily changing them into flowers and animals to spice up the game, but their parents didn't appreciate her efforts. When the yordles insisted that she leave their land, she turned to a vibrant magical place where those with unusual gifts were not just accepted but adored: the League of Legends.

Known enemies:

none

Known rivals:

none

Known allies/friends:

Veigar and Gnar

league_of_legends__gnar_by_jessicasaiz-d7stuzc.jpg

Known Family:

none

Companion:

none

Weapons:

Gear/gadgets:
10531216_858264734203519_742332932_n_by_solomonlq-d805zow.jpg

Powers/abilities:

Pix, Faerie Companion
latest

Lulu is assisted by Pix, a faerie, who fires a barrage of 3 bolts to her target every time she uses abasic attack against a unit, dealing 3 - 35 (based on level)(+ 5% AP) magic damage with each bolt to the first enemy it hits, for a maximum of 9 - 105 (based on level)(+ 15% AP) magic damage per basic attack.

Glitterlance
latest

ACTIVE:Lulu and slowing them by 80%, decaying over a short duration. Units are only affected by one bolt.

Whimsy
latest

ACTIVE:Lulu sends true sight of them for 4 seconds if they are an enemy.

Wild Growth
latest

ACTIVE:Lulu enlarges the target allied champion, slow nearby units for 7 seconds.

Skills:

Weaknesses:

(Optional) Character quote: "The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again."

(Optional) Character’s theme song:

(did i did it right?)

basic attack[/URL] against a unit, dealing 3 - 35 (based on level)(+ 5% AP) magic damage with each bolt to the first enemy it hits, for a maximum of 9 - 105 (based on level)(+ 15% AP) magic damage per basic attack.

Glitterlance
latest

ACTIVE:Lulu and slowing them by 80%, decaying over a short duration. Units are only affected by one bolt.

Whimsy
latest

Wild Growth
latest

ACTIVE:Lulu enlarges the target allied champion, slow nearby units for 7 seconds.

Skills:

Weaknesses:

(Optional) Character quote: "The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again."

(did i did it right?)

Finally some LOL

[/SPOILER]

basic attack[/URL] against a unit, dealing 3 - 35 (based on level)(+ 5% AP) magic damage with each bolt to the first enemy it hits, for a maximum of 9 - 105 (based on level)(+ 15% AP) magic damage per basic attack.

Glitterlance
latest

Whimsy
latest

Wild Growth
latest

Skills:

Weaknesses:

(did i did it right?)

You're accepted btw

[/SPOILER]

theManCalledSting said:
I'm personally going with no... I mean what the hell could you do with the thing
as i expected, i honestly had no idea. i was kind of just using him to get rid of my urge to play as an SCP. it's best to think of it as a joke application

billthesomething said:
as i expected, i honestly had no idea. i was kind of just using him to get rid of my urge to play as an SCP. it's best to think of it as a joke application
I suggest you suggest some SCP ideas in the RP discussion thread.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Thank u sir when can i start xD

[/QUOTE]
now if you wish, but the following threads are closed for new RPers

• MCU (I think...)
  • HyperDimension Neptunia
  • Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
  • Age of Ultron
  • Undertale

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Awe eheheh thank you xD

[/QUOTE]
You could always start off in the League Universe if you wanted but it's up to you.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]You could always start off in the League Universe if you wanted but it's up to you.

[/QUOTE]
Thank u sir im gonna start on now xD

Universe from: Star Wars (Old Republic era)

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Name: Arcann

Alias/nickname:

Prince of Zakuul - official title of Arcann

Immortal Prince - his twin brother Thexan mocks him for calling 'Immortal Prince'

Prince Arcann - people from the known galaxy calls him 'Prince Arcann'

Arcann - the family calls him 'Arcann'

Gender and sexuality: Male and straight

Species/race: Human

5203134-5602753551-48730.jpg

(Optional) Clothes: In the appearance

(Optional) Likes:

(Optional) Dislikes:

Personality: Arcann was a calculating, shrewd, patient and ruthless young man. Arcann deeply desired love and acknowledgment from his father, Valkorion. Both Arcann's parents believe jealousy to be Arcann's hidden and fatal weakness. He was a fierce frontline warrior, and when working with his brother Thexan, the two were nearly unstoppable. Arcann and Thexan were inseparable as children, with Thexan helping Arcann in times of need and Arcann having complete faith and loyalty in Thexan. When Arcann lost his arm, Thexan never left his side, something Arcann deeply appreciated.

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe): Arcann, his twin brother Thexan, and his sister Vaylin were the sons of Valkorion, the "Immortal Emperor" of the Eternal Empire, and General Senya Tirall, of the Knights of Zakuul. As children, Arcann and Thexan would often swap clothes to confuse their servants. They were trained from childhood to be warriors, but Arcann gradually became resentful of their father's apparent lack of interest or affection towards them, his resentment growing as the years passed, despite Thexan's attempts to placate him. Senya loved the twins but they didn't return her affections. Eventually, when their sister Vaylin was born and displayed unstable powers, Valkorion simply locked her mind to contain her powers. When Senya attempted to leave Valkorion and take her children, Arcann and his siblings simply laughed, calling her weak. Senya was then forced to leave alone, as her children were more powerful than her.

When he and his twin brother Thexan reached adulthood, they requested their father's permission to lead an attack to the test of strength of the galactic powers of the greater galaxy. Valkorion approved their venture, but decreed that only Thexan would lead the Eternal Fleet. Arcann disobeyed and joined his brother anyway. Even as they led the Empire's armies in driving back the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Arcann lost his arm and received heavy scarring to his face during an attack on the Sith world of Korriban and gained a cybernetic arm and mask covering the left half of his face.

Arcann became furious when, after he and Thexan presented the lightsabers of the fallen Jedi and Sith as trophies from the battle to their father, Valkorion was impressed by his sons and approached them saying that Arcann and Thexan were the best sons he ever had. Valkorion turned away with a marvellous joy. Arcann and Thexan left the Eternal Throne room.

Known enemies: None; although people/individuals who are affiliated with the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire are considered as enemies

Known rivals: None

Known allies/friends: Emperor Valkorion (father), Prince Thexan (brother), Princess Vaylin (sister)

Known Family:

Emperor Valkorion - father

General Senya Tirall - mother

Prince Thexan - brother

Princess Vaylin - sister

Companion: Prince Thexan

Weapons: Two yellow-bladed lightsabers

Gear/gadgets: Cybernetic arm (left arm) and a cybernetic mask covering the left of his face.

Powers/abilities: The Force abilities

Skills: He is a highly-skilled duelist, being able to defeat the Sith Lords and Jedi Knights. He is also a skilled military commander, manage to defeat both Galactic Republic and Sith Empire during the Eternal raids.

Weaknesses: Arcann doesn't show weakness against his enemies since he is a very powerful man during the Eternal Empire's raids in both Galactic Republic and Sith Empire. As it mention on his personality, his secret weakness is jealousy.

(Optional) Character quote: "Destiny is a lie."

Companion character app

latest

Name: Prince Thexan

Skills/Abilities: The Force abilities, highly-skilled fighter, skilled military commander

Relation: Brother

[/URL]Tirall, of the Knights of Zakuul. As children, Arcann and Thexan would often swap clothes to confuse their servants. They were trained from childhood to be warriors, but Arcann gradually became resentful of their father's apparent lack of interest or affection towards them, his resentment growing as the years passed, despite Thexan's attempts to placate him. Senya loved the twins but they didn't return her affections. Eventually, when their sister Vaylin was born and displayed unstable powers, Valkorion simply locked her mind to contain her powers. When Senya attempted to leave Valkorion and take her children, Arcann and his siblings simply laughed, calling her weak. Senya was then forced to leave alone, as her children were more powerful than her.

When he and his twin brother Thexan reached adulthood, they requested their father's permission to lead an attack to the test of strength of the galactic powers of the greater galaxy. Valkorion approved their venture, but decreed that only Thexan would lead the Eternal Fleet. Arcann disobeyed and joined his brother anyway. Even as they led the Empire's armies in driving back the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Arcann lost his arm and received heavy scarring to his face during an attack on the Sith world of Korriban and gained a cybernetic arm and mask covering the left half of his face.

Arcann became furious when, after he and Thexan presented the lightsabers of the fallen Jedi and Sith as trophies from the battle to their father, Valkorion was impressed by his sons and approached them saying that Arcann and Thexan were the best sons he ever had. Valkorion turned away with a marvellous joy. Arcann and Thexan left the Eternal Throne room.

Known enemies: None; although people/individuals who are affiliated with the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire are considered as enemies

Known rivals: None

Known allies/friends: Emperor Valkorion (father), Prince Thexan (brother), Princess Vaylin (sister)

Known Family:

Emperor Valkorion - father

General Senya Tirall - mother

Prince Thexan - brother

Princess Vaylin - sister

Companion: Prince Thexan

Weapons: Two yellow-bladed lightsabers

Gear/gadgets: Cybernetic arm (left arm) and a cybernetic mask covering the left of his face.

Powers/abilities: The Force abilities

Skills: He is a highly-skilled duelist, being able to defeat the Sith Lords and Jedi Knights. He is also a skilled military commander, manage to defeat both Galactic Republic and Sith Empire during the Eternal raids.

Weaknesses: Arcann doesn't show weakness against his enemies since he is a very powerful man during the Eternal Empire's raids in both Galactic Republic and Sith Empire. As it mention on his personality, his secret weakness is jealousy.

(Optional) Character quote: "Destiny is a lie."

Companion character app

latest

Name: Prince Thexan

Skills/Abilities: The Force abilities, highly-skilled fighter, skilled military commander

Relation: Brother
[/CENTER]
What are you planning on doing with the character?

theManCalledSting said:
What are you planning on doing with the character?
Since he and his brother Thexan left the throne room to rest but the next day would be a another raid, either to raid the Galactic Republic or the Sith Empire.

And now, since Arcann is one of my favorite characters, I must say I'll make him more furious, more stronger and leading to the dark side of the Force as the RP progresses. If he and his brother is in another universe, he'll met new people.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]Since he and his brother Thexan left the throne room to rest but the next day would be a another raid, either to raid the Galactic Republic or the Sith Empire.
And now, since Arcann is one of my favorite characters, I must say I'll make him more furious, more stronger and leading to the dark side of the Force as the RP progresses. If he and his brother is in another universe, he'll met new people.

[/QUOTE]
Can you be a bit more specific? I'm a bit Cautious of Star Wars Characters after a few incidences in the RP

theManCalledSting said:
Can you be a bit more specific? I'm a bit Cautious of Star Wars Characters after a few incidences in the RP
Oh, the character's goals..I think?

Well, he will conquer other planets (if it's part of the Galactic Republic/Sith Empire) and annexed it to the Eternal Empire (colloquially known as Empire of Zakuul) together with his brother since he is the Prince of Zakuul and loyal to his father Valkorion. His goals is the Eternal Throne, since he is obsessed for power and control unlike his twin brother Thexan but he needs to wait for his father to die..

He will kill many enemies as he can, he had killed many Sith Lords, Jedi Knights, Republic troops..etc on sight during the Eternal Empire raids and the raids are still ongoing.

If encountering a new discovered planet, that planet will be claimed to the Empire and will create outposts in the whole planet.

Here, I don't know if this "specific" to you but please let me know.

Eternal Empire raids[/URL] and the raids are still ongoing.

If encountering a new discovered planet, that planet will be claimed to the Empire and will create outposts in the whole planet.

Here, I don't know if this "specific" to you but please let me know.
No conquering other worlds please... because We got too many villains as of right now.

theManCalledSting said:
No conquering other worlds please... because We got too many villains as of right now.
I meant conquering other planets (in the known Galaxy and the only Galaxy) in the Star Wars universe. It is entirely impossible that the Eternal Empire would conquer another world..it is simply impossible and the Eternal armies can't reinforce Prince Arcann except for the Honorguards (who are with Arcann)..who guard the royal family such as Emperor Valkorion or Prince Arcann might come where Arcann goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sting's being a bit cautious (and so am I) becuase we've had issues regarding a certain RPer in the past who focused heavily on Star Wars characters (he's already been warned). I'm going to let your character in @Emperor Ploppa but please no random invasions as we've also had issues with those.

Some_Bloke]Sting's being a bit cautious (and so am I) becuase we've had issues regarding a certain RPer in the past who focused heavily on Star Wars characters (he's already been warned). I'm going to let your character in [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11280-emperor-ploppa/ said:
@Emperor Ploppa[/URL] but please no random invasions as we've also had issues with those.
Also remember that the bad guys already in the rp are not so easily defeated... @Emperor Ploppa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back