Universe from: Nuclear Throne

Alignment: Neutral Good

Name: Melting

Alias/nickname: None

Gender and sexuality: Male/Asexual

Species/race: Mutant

Appearance:
melting_by_manfartwish-d8z15jh.png

Personality: Melting is always in a state of endless pain, his greatest desire is that he just wants to die. however he is not willing to wait in a corner and die slowly. No, he has long since decided that while he is alive, he will try to make the world a better place. Melting despite his constant pain doesn't like to complain about it.

Backstory: Melting has no memories of before the apocalypse

Known enemies: Bandits,

Known rivals: None

Known allies/friends: Crystal, Chicken, Plant, Steroids, Fish, Y.V. Eyes, Horror

Known Family: Unknown

Companion: none

Weapons: Melting carries around a Automatic Flame Shotgun, Wrench and A sticky grenade launcher.

Gear/gadgets: Melting wares rhino skin armor

Powers/abilities: Melting can causes enemy corpses and destroyed objects in the environment (damaged cacti, exploded barrels, etc) that are currently in his sight to explode, damaging any enemy and destroying any projectile caught in the blast. Unlike regular explosions, Melting's explosions doesn't destroy the surrounding environment. Melting is also unable to be harmed by fire or explosives, thanks to a mutation of his.

Skills: Melting is particularly competent with weapons, be it melee or ranged. he also great at dodging due to a mutation that causes him to perceive projectiles as them moving slower.

Weaknesses: Melting is particularly weak to physical damage,

Last edited by a moderator:
To be on the safe side, mind if I make a few reservations?

Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comics)

Shadow(Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comics)

Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog, Archie comics)

Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Thor (Marvel, cinematic universe)

Ryoma (Fire Emblem: Fates)

Truthblade said:
To be on the safe side, mind if I make a few reservations?
Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comics)

Shadow(Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comics)

Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog, Archie comics)

Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Thor (Marvel, cinematic universe)

Ryoma (Fire Emblem: Fates)
Reservations only worked if you reserved in the first Interest Check...

You have to make CSs for them

theManCalledSting said:
quick question... Did you use Pit yet?
I am using him right now, but its going pretty slow since i am also trying to get Palutena approved (considering that Pit is quite dependent on her).

Universe from: Marvel

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Name: Wade Wilson

Alias/nickname: DEADPOOL BITCH!

Gender and sexuality: Omnisexual | Male

Species/race: Human

Appearance:

Mfw+people+say+they+didn+t+like+deadpool_e814cd_5831791.jpg

Look at me, I am just so damn badass. And look at you, you are just a pussy.

(Optional) Likes:

• Fries
  • Hamburger
  • Jerki Killing stuff

(Optional) Dislikes:

• FRANCIS
  • FRANCIS
  • FRANCIS
  • FRANCIS

Personality: I am a huge dick, don't bother. I am offensive, racist, homophobic, I am basically human shit.

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe): I don't remember a single thing, because of this fucking regeneration thing that makes my brain cells regenerate over and over deleting every memory, I am psychotic for that reason.

Known enemies: FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS

Known rivals: FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS

Known allies/friends: The Avengers, people that do stuff.

Known Family: My girlfriend, dead.

Companion: My guns.

Weapons: My guns, Katanas, Grenades.

Gear/gadgets: Oh come on, how can you NOT know about my BEAUTIFUL GUNS? AND MY KATANAS?

Powers/abilities: Regeneration, badassery, comedy relief, power to break the 4th wall.

Skills: I am much better than everyone at fighting. Nobody can beat me, fuck you.

Weaknesses: No weankesses, I am immortal, bitch.

Gabriel97 said:
Universe from: Marvel
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Name: Wade Wilson

Alias/nickname: DEADPOOL BITCH!

Gender and sexuality: Omnisexual | Male

Species/race: Human

Appearance:

Mfw+people+say+they+didn+t+like+deadpool_e814cd_5831791.jpg

Look at me, I am just so damn badass. And look at you, you are just a pussy.

(Optional) Likes:

• Fries
  • Hamburger
  • Jerki Killing stuff

(Optional) Dislikes:

• FRANCIS
  • FRANCIS
  • FRANCIS
  • FRANCIS

Personality: I am a huge dick, don't bother. I am offensive, racist, homophobic, I am basically human shit.

Backstory (if OC give some details about the universe): I don't remember a single thing, because of this fucking regeneration thing that makes my brain cells regenerate over and over deleting every memory, I am psychotic for that reason.

Known enemies: FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS

Known rivals: FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS FRANCIS

Known allies/friends: The Avengers, people that do stuff.

Known Family: My girlfriend, dead.

Companion: My guns.

Weapons: My guns, Katanas, Grenades.

Gear/gadgets: Oh come on, how can you NOT know about my BEAUTIFUL GUNS? AND MY KATANAS?

Powers/abilities: Regeneration, badassery, comedy relief, power to break the 4th wall.

Skills: I am much better than everyone at fighting. Nobody can beat me, fuck you.

Weaknesses: No weankesses, I am immortal, bitch.
No can do... @Some_Bloke has Deadpoo'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back