• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ok, so are we doing Pokecoins or PokeDollars? I could've sworn we decided on Pokecoins

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it was coins but I don't really care what we do either way.

Assailant said:
Can someone briefly catch me up on what's going on? Somehow I fell behind.
Last I was caught up, Dante and his team were carrying eggs, and one of them dropped it.
Anyone?

Please?

You know . . . at this point you could have just skimmed through the past few posts . . .

Baelok almost snapped after the whole dropped egg thing, Alaric's sudden appearance not helping. At the last moment he was able to turn and run instead and is now spying on Al. Everyone else is heading to meet up with him.

Eddie got into a battle and won somehow. Zennith's off to go pick a battle with another trainer.

Blair and the Undertaker are prepping for their next attack.

I think that's the gist of it

Well, we got some using pokecoins while others are using pokedollars so.....my ocd is just kicking in, ya know, consistency and whatnot.

Hmmm....would that trigger someone with ocd? That was the best way I could put it so.....I don't think I have ocd....I'm just picky

KageYuuki said:
You know . . . at this point you could have just skimmed through the past few posts . . .
Baelok almost snapped after the whole dropped egg thing, Alaric's sudden appearance not helping. At the last moment he was able to turn and run instead and is now spying on Al. Everyone else is heading to meet up with him.

Eddie got into a battle and won somehow. Zennith's off to go pick a battle with another trainer.

Blair and the Undertaker are prepping for their next attack.

I think that's the gist of it
There've been a lot of posts. "Skimming" would have taken awhile.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
@Shadow Inori Sup! Welcome to rpnation! It may seem overwhelming at first, but pretty soon you'll find yourself swimming in character sheets and Out of character chat messages!
thank you, im sorry if i seem shy at first but i hope to have fun and rp my best :333

So I just got home from work to find our wonderful electric company cut our power until tomorrow (the bill was paid too)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post.

Throne Trinity]Welcome to Rp nation [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34771-shadow-inori/ said:
@Shadow Inori[/URL]
If you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask.
Thank you, i appreciate your kindness :333

KageYuuki said:
He didn't get a chance for a formal introduction thanks to Pyre blowing up and all that
Meanwhile Dante is losing track of all the people/pokemon he's got to babysit....

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Meanwhile Dante is losing track of all the people/pokemon he's got to babysit....

[/QUOTE]
Hang in there Dante.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Meanwhile Dante is losing track of all the people/pokemon he's got to babysit....

[/QUOTE]
At least Ravyn, Kurama and Storm are able to help. Sirene's . . . a little tied up with Blaze xD

KageYuuki said:
At least Ravyn, Kurama and Storm are able to help. Sirene's . . . a little tied up with Blaze xD
But he still has to reign in two Kings, a poke-hybrid intent on killing one of the aforementioned Kings, five eggs(maybe six if that scyther returns it) not to mention keeping his OWN team from causing problems... Poor Dante...

Dante: I'm getting too old for this shit.....

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]But he still has to reign in two Kings, a poke-hybrid intent on killing one of the aforementioned Kings, five eggs(maybe six if that scyther returns it) not to mention keeping his OWN team from causing problems... Poor Dante...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah she can' do much about the Kings or Baelok . . .

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]But he still has to reign in two Kings, a poke-hybrid intent on killing one of the aforementioned Kings, five eggs(maybe six if that scyther returns it) not to mention keeping his OWN team from causing problems... Poor Dante...

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki: I don't need babysitting. *Pokes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back